LAWNRENCEVILLE, N.J. (CBS) – Crews responded to the scene of a serious accident on I-95 northbound at Princeton Pike in Lawrenceville, New Jersey.
According to police, a heavy duty tow truck carrying a backhoe struck the Princeton Pike overpass. The collision caused the backhoe to fall off of the tow truck and hit the vehicle behind it.
The female driver of the car struck was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries. The driver of the tow truck was not injured.
Authorities say two lanes are closed at this time and drivers should expect delays in the area.
NJDOT and engineers are on the scene to inspect the bridge.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Camden Cop Charged With Sexual Assault After Allegedly Fathering Child With Teen
- Police: 1 Dead, 1 Injured After Gunman Opens Fire On Vehicle In Philly
- ‘Associating A Specific Room With Warmth’: Expert Advice On Transitioning Into Fall
- Police: Man Hospitalized Following Hit-And-Run In Philly
- Man Arrested For Stealing More Than $100K In Rolex Watches From Main Line Jewelry Store