LAWNRENCEVILLE, N.J. (CBS) – Crews responded to the scene of a serious accident on I-95 northbound at Princeton Pike in Lawrenceville, New Jersey.
According to police, a heavy duty tow truck carrying a backhoe struck the Princeton Pike overpass. The collision caused the backhoe to fall off of the tow truck and hit the vehicle behind it.
The female driver of the car struck was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries. The driver of the tow truck was not injured.
Authorities say two lanes are closed at this time and drivers should expect delays in the area.
NJDOT and engineers are on the scene to inspect the bridge.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- MontCo Man Arrested For Selling Stolen Items In Jewelers’ Row Store
- Non-Profit Looking To Dispose Of Older Thermostats
- PCOM Innovation Fund Makes Investment In Patient Access Startup
- Applications For Pa. Medical Marijuana Growers, Dispensaries Now Online
- Who’s Running For NJ Governor? Most Residents Don’t Have A Clue