LAWNRENCEVILLE, N.J. (CBS) – Crews responded to the scene of a serious accident on I-95 northbound at Princeton Pike in Lawrenceville, New Jersey.
According to police, a heavy duty tow truck carrying a backhoe struck the Princeton Pike overpass. The collision caused the backhoe to fall off of the tow truck and hit the vehicle behind it.
The female driver of the car struck was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries. The driver of the tow truck was not injured.
Authorities say two lanes are closed at this time and drivers should expect delays in the area.
NJDOT and engineers are on the scene to inspect the bridge.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Restoration Work Begins To Fix Damaged Headstones In Wissinoming
- Philly Mayor Fires Back At AG Jeff Sessions On Sanctuary Cities
- NJ High School Student Accused Of Having ‘Kill List’
- Shooting Leaves Father In Critical Condition After He Confronts Son’s Suspected Robber
- Travelers Weigh In After Teens Wearing Leggings Are Barred From United Flight