UPPER Twp., N.J., (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was pronounced dead after a vehicle struck him in Upper Township, Cape May County.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Monday at U.S. 9 near Evergreen Drive in the Seaville area of the township.
According to state police, a driver was involved in an accident with a male pedestrian. Police say the pedestrian did not survive.
The victim has not been identified at this time.
An investigating is ongoing.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- 6.1 Magnitude Quake Shakes Mexico, Already Coping With Earlier Disasters
- NFL Commissioner, LeBron James Blast Trump For Tweets Against Athletes
- Thousands Celebrate Recovery With Walk Through Old City
- Officials: Workers Exposed To Hazardous Material At Delaware Research Facility
- Philly Police Search For Missing Elderly Woman