UPPER Twp., N.J., (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was pronounced dead after a vehicle struck him in Upper Township, Cape May County.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Monday at U.S. 9 near Evergreen Drive in the Seaville area of the township.
According to state police, a driver was involved in an accident with a male pedestrian. Police say the pedestrian did not survive.
The victim has not been identified at this time.
An investigating is ongoing.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Sharing The Road: More Cyclists Hit Philly Streets In 2016, Less Crashes
- Philadelphia Officer Jesse Hartnett To Receive Valor Award
- Cherry Hill Police Try To ID Suspect In Brazen ATM Robbery
- 7 Texas Special-Needs Teens Were Regularly Locked In Closet
- Police Seek Suspect They Say Stole Woman’s Purse, Drove Off While Dragging Her