UPPER Twp., N.J., (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was pronounced dead after a vehicle struck him in Upper Township, Cape May County.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Monday at U.S. 9 near Evergreen Drive in the Seaville area of the township.
According to state police, a driver was involved in an accident with a male pedestrian. Police say the pedestrian did not survive.
The victim has not been identified at this time.
An investigating is ongoing.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- 3 Cheers: Hero Neighbors Help Save Lives During West Chester Inferno
- WINTER OUTLOOK: How Much Snow Will Fall This Season?
- Man Charged With Sexually Assaulting Boy He Met On ‘Grindr’ App
- Officer Saves Life Of Hockey Player Suffering From Heart Attack On Ice
- Lehigh Valley Farm Providing White House With Thanksgiving Turkeys For Nearly 60 Years