Police: Pedestrian Fatally Struck By Vehicle In Upper Township
UPPER Twp., N.J., (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was pronounced dead after a vehicle struck him in Upper Township, Cape May County.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Monday at U.S. 9 near Evergreen Drive in the Seaville area of the township.
According to state police, a driver was involved in an accident with a male pedestrian. Police say the pedestrian did not survive.
The victim has not been identified at this time.
An investigating is ongoing.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Homeless Kitchen Says Food Donations Down, Needs Help
- Local Doctors Using New Procedure To Open Blocked Leg Arteries And Keep Them Open
- Survey Finds Many NJ Businesses Having Difficulty Providing Health Care Insurance For Employees
- Local Serial DUI Offender Sentenced To 4-8 Years In Prison
- The Owners Of the Ebola.com Score Six Figure Payday