UPPER Twp., N.J., (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was pronounced dead after a vehicle struck him in Upper Township, Cape May County.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Monday at U.S. 9 near Evergreen Drive in the Seaville area of the township.
According to state police, a driver was involved in an accident with a male pedestrian. Police say the pedestrian did not survive.
The victim has not been identified at this time.
An investigating is ongoing.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Police: Man Breaks Into Lawncrest Home, Sexually Assaults Woman
- ‘PLAY’ Campaign Gives Kids A Lesson On Health At Citizens Bank Park
- Police Believe ‘Felony Lane Gang’ Is Behind String Of Recent NJ Car Burglaries
- Researchers Say Your Dog Understands You, He Just Has Selective Hearing
- 20,000 Dead Fish Vacuumed Out Of Waters Near Egg Harbor