Police: Pedestrian Fatally Struck By Vehicle In Upper Township
UPPER Twp., N.J., (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was pronounced dead after a vehicle struck him in Upper Township, Cape May County.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Monday at U.S. 9 near Evergreen Drive in the Seaville area of the township.
According to state police, a driver was involved in an accident with a male pedestrian. Police say the pedestrian did not survive.
The victim has not been identified at this time.
An investigating is ongoing.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Abducted Wilkes-Barre Teen Found Safe; Alleged Kidnapper Arrested
- Little League Girls Softball Teams Have Big Plans For Beat Up Field In Camden
- Center City Wall Now Stands To Honor Phillies History
- Millennials Sought In Contest To Cover Upcoming Papal Visit
- NJ’s Largest Teachers Union Supports Sweeney’s Proposal To Push For Federal Loans To Help State Pension Plans