UPPER Twp., N.J., (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was pronounced dead after a vehicle struck him in Upper Township, Cape May County.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Monday at U.S. 9 near Evergreen Drive in the Seaville area of the township.
According to state police, a driver was involved in an accident with a male pedestrian. Police say the pedestrian did not survive.
The victim has not been identified at this time.
An investigating is ongoing.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Philly Fire Department Distributes Fire Safety Checklists To Restaurants Citywide
- Officials: Father, 2 Young Children Die In Bridgeton Fire
- Democrats Push for Congressman Meehan To Resign After Sexual Harassment Claim
- Jury Selection For Bill Cosby’s Retrial Slated For March 29
- Former PHA Police Chief Puts Eagles Pride On Display In ‘Enemy Territory’