UPPER Twp., N.J., (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was pronounced dead after a vehicle struck him in Upper Township, Cape May County.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Monday at U.S. 9 near Evergreen Drive in the Seaville area of the township.
According to state police, a driver was involved in an accident with a male pedestrian. Police say the pedestrian did not survive.
The victim has not been identified at this time.
An investigating is ongoing.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Raindrop-Sized Technology Letting People Ditch Their Reading Glasses
- GOP-Sponsored Bill Blocks Over $1 Billion In Funding To Pennsylvania Sanctuary Cities
- Nurse Accused Of Secretly Videotaping Patients
- Local Religious Leaders Stand Together Following Jewish Cemetery Vandalism
- SpaceX To Fly Two Space Tourists Around The Moon In 2018