Police: Pedestrian Fatally Struck By Vehicle In Upper Township
UPPER Twp., N.J., (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was pronounced dead after a vehicle struck him in Upper Township, Cape May County.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Monday at U.S. 9 near Evergreen Drive in the Seaville area of the township.
According to state police, a driver was involved in an accident with a male pedestrian. Police say the pedestrian did not survive.
The victim has not been identified at this time.
An investigating is ongoing.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Despite Plowing Efforts, Roads Quickly Re-coated With Snow In Chester County
- Community Cancellations: Thursday, March 5th
- Drexel’s Sacramento Campus Closing Down, Current Students Can Finish
- Building Partially Collapses In West Kensington
- Parents Scramble to Find Activities For Toddlers on a Snowbound Thursday in Philadelphia