Police: Pedestrian Fatally Struck By Vehicle In Upper Township
UPPER Twp., N.J., (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was pronounced dead after a vehicle struck him in Upper Township, Cape May County.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Monday at U.S. 9 near Evergreen Drive in the Seaville area of the township.
According to state police, a driver was involved in an accident with a male pedestrian. Police say the pedestrian did not survive.
The victim has not been identified at this time.
An investigating is ongoing.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- SEPTA Urging Riders To Put Safety First As Holiday Travel Season Approaches
- Valley Forge Casino Admits To Management Lapses That Brought Huge Fines
- New Tool Unveiled In Battle Against Gun Violence In Philadelphia
- New Exhibit At 3 SEPTA Stations Provides Glimpse Into The Dreams Of Children Around The World
- Strep Throat Or Similar Infections May Trigger Or Worsen Certain Problems In Children