UPPER Twp., N.J., (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a pedestrian was pronounced dead after a vehicle struck him in Upper Township, Cape May County.
It happened just before 8 p.m. Monday at U.S. 9 near Evergreen Drive in the Seaville area of the township.
According to state police, a driver was involved in an accident with a male pedestrian. Police say the pedestrian did not survive.
The victim has not been identified at this time.
An investigating is ongoing.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Suspect In School Attack Plot Waives Right To Hearing In Exchange For Dropped Charge
- Cosby Jury Questions Judge About Definition Of Consent, Witness Statement Accusing Constand Of Framing Actor
- Police: 2 Teens Critically Wounded In Stabbing At Center City SEPTA Station
- Suspect Arrested For Murder In New Jersey Road Rage Incident
- Texas Man Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Stealing Over $1 Million Worth Of Fajitas