Police Looking For 3 Suspects Involved In North Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- 3 Dead In Motel Room In Double Homicide-Suicide
- Leader Of False Unemployment Claims Scheme Gets Prison Term
- Weather Blog: Sogging Up
- A Celebration Of Life At The 20th Annual Donor Dash
- VP Joe Biden Plans Second Visit To Philly This Year
- Man Dies From Fatal Shooting In West Philadelphia
- Police Investigate Unprovoked Shooting
- Blaze Burns Through Mount Holly Home
- New Program Aimed At Helping Low Income Students Who Excel In Science And Math
- Drexel Hosts Art Exhibit Showcasing Previous Homeless Men And Women