PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- PSCPA Celebrates National Dog Day With Discounted Adoption Fees
- Police: Homeless Man Found Shot To Death In Coatesville
- On Women’s Equality Day, A Look Back At The Early Fight For Equal Rights
- New Option On The Way For Regional Rail Riders Affected By Train Car Shortage
- 3 On Your Side Recall Roundup: Dangerous Microwave Ovens, Strollers, And Toys
- Movie Review: ‘Don’t Breathe’
- What’s Cooking On 1060: Organic Produce, Edible Bugs At South Jersey Market
- Photo Of A Couple Saying Goodbye Is Breaking Hearts
- Canines Cool Off, Clean Up During Charity Event In Old City
- Court Sets Deadline For Hillary Clinton FBI Emails