PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- From Special Pizza, To Tattoos, Businesses Are Ready For Eagles Fans
- Temple University’s Plan To Move Marijuana Research Is Buzzkill For Philly Officials
- Bad Flu Season Leaves Emergency Rooms Packed
- Road Crews Preparing For Latest Blast Of Winter
- Post-Apocalyptic-Themed Restaurant Infuses Virtual Reality Into Your Dining Experience
- Township Orders Shut Down Of New Jersey Mall, Ponder If It Will Reopen
- Police: Suspect Wanted After 2 Boys Shot In Philly
- ‘Uncle Matt’ Behind Bars For Allegedly Sexually Abusing Friend’s 7-Year-Old Daughter
- Have You Seen Her? Community, Police Search For Missing Deaf Woman
- Pennsylvania Sues FCC Over Repeal Of Net Neutrality