PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Now That Seth Williams Has Been Indicted, Can He Hold Office?
- Police Officer Accused Of Dumping Emaciated Dog In Trash Bag At Park
- Philadelphia District Attorney Candidates Debate In Chestnut Hill
- SEPTA Police Announce 11 Arrests In Connection With Subway Station Brawl
- Death Investigation Underway In Maple Shade
- Delaware County Sixth Graders Net Big Prize In Technology Competition
- Panel Of State Lawmakers Tackle The Issues Surrounding Nuisance Bars
- Philly’s Soda Tax Slightly Exceeds $6.3M February Projection
- No Verdict In Spanier Jury After 7 Hours Of Deliberations
- Philly School’s Budget Okay For Now, Though Future Looks Grim