Police Looking For 3 Suspects Involved In North Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Business Incentives Boom In New Jersey Since 2010
- Police Investigate Fatal Overbrook Stabbing
- Friend Of Tabernacle Shooting Victim Adopts Family Dog
- Health: More People Expected To Get CT Scans For Lung Cancer
- Flight 93 Chapel Closed After Being Struck By Car
- Black Friday Comes Early For Local Shoppers
- Motorists Can Be Thankful For Lower Gas Prices This Holiday Season
- Military Vets Treated To Thanksgiving Dinner Aboard Battleship New Jersey
- Philadelphia Families Asked To Host Visitors For Pope’s Trip
- Volunteers In Philadelphia Region Give Thanks By Giving Back