PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Career Wardrobe Celebrates Expansion
- Former Phillies Pitcher, Kentucky Politician Jim Bunning Suffers Stroke
- New Guide Designed To Help High Schoolers Step Up To College
- AT&T-Time Warner Mega-Deal Is Near
- Community Revitalization Projects Aim To Transform Houses, Women’s Lives
- Trump Says He’ll Sue Sexual Misconduct Accusers
- La Salle Security Expert Warns Cyberattacks Could Escalate
- Teen Wanted In Shooting Of Good Samaritan In Rittenhouse Square Turns Himself In
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Car In Maple Shade
- Police: Dispute Inside West Philly Bar Leads To Deadly Shooting