PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Man Found Gagged, Tied Up 2 Days After Philly Home Invasion
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY: All Lanes Blocked On NJ Turnpike In Mt. Laurel Due to Accident
- Tariq El-Shabazz To Announce Run for DA
- Suspect Sought After Man Is Gunned Down In Kingsessing
- Police: Pedestrians Struck By Vehicle On City Avenue
- Small Plane Crash In Montco; No Injuries Reported
- New Research Estimates 50-Thousand Unauthorized Immigrants In Philadelphia
- Craft Beer Fundraiser On Tap In Honor Of Murdered Mount Airy Man
- PSU’s THON Ignites Hope, Raises Over $10M To Fight Childhood Cancer
- Sections Of Regional Electric Power Network Are Targeted For Major Upgrades