Police Looking For 3 Suspects Involved In North Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- WEATHER: A Nice Weekend Followed By A Cool Start To June
- CDC Investigating Error That Caused Live Anthrax Shipments
- Tree Trimmer Killed After Being Hit By Collapsing Bucket Lift
- South Jersey Man Accused Of Passing School Bus As It Picks Up Kids
- Police Investigate Fatal Crash In Delaware
- Bigger Than Ever, 8th Annual Philly Beer Week Returns
- Police Could Be Closing In On South Philly Sex Predator
- Fire Damages Delco Shop, Apartment
- 1 Killed, 3 Others Hurt In Chester Shooting
- Spike In Suicides Among Philadelphia Firefighters Calls Attention To Pressures Of Job