PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- 2nd Market Ticket Prices Skyrocket, World Reacts To Closure Of Ringling Bros. Circus
- Weather: Rain To Impact Inauguration Day As January Thaw Continues
- Police: SUV Crashes Into Delaware Elementary School
- Investigators Continue To Search For Clues In Northern Liberties Murder Mystery
- Fans Voices Heard At People’s Choice Awards 2017
- US Supreme Court Delays Decision On NJ Sports Betting Appeal
- A Surprise Addition To Center City District Restaurant Week
- Uber Has New Tool To Help Combat Missed Connections
- Musicians Rally To Help Philly Superstar Trombonist Jeff Bradshaw
- Police: Armed Robbers Steal Thousands In Merchandise From Manayunk Consignment Shop