PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Ambulance Struck By Hit-Run Driver In West Philadelphia
- NJ Home Depot Employee Knocked Unconscious During Robbery Attempt
- Public Memorial Announced For Fallen Wilmington Firefighter Ardythe Hope
- Police: Elderly Man Dies Following Lower Merion Hit & Run
- Chef Credited With Inventing General Tso’s Chicken Has Died
- Haddon Township To Honor The Life Of Brendan Creato
- NJ Teen Who Climbed World Trade Center Faces New Stunt Charges
- Quest For NJ Cop Killer In Cuba Continues Despite Castro’s Death
- Holiday Music By Philadelphia Legend To Hit The Stage
- Philly Nonprofit Raising Money To Raise Reading Levels