PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Riding Into The Holiday Weekend At The Devon Horse Show
- ‘After 36 Years, It’s Time’ Walt Hunter Calls It A Career
- Solar Powered Plane Ends Record Breaking Flight In Lehigh Valley
- Horse Hit With Paintballs, Abandoned In Lancaster County Gets New Home
- Jersey Shore Businesses Ask ‘Where Are The Workers’ As Summer Approaches
- Officials Look To Ease Concerns About Contaminated Ground Water In Local Suburban Townships
- Colleagues, Friends, And Viewers Say ‘Thanks’ To CBS3’s Walt Hunter
- Truck Crashes Into School Bus In Springfield, Delaware County, Bus Driver Injured
- Need Advice? Recent Temple Grad Offers It For Free
- Gun Control Talk Mixes With Political Push For Clinton In South Jersey