Police Looking For 3 Suspects Involved In North Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Misspelled Sign May Have Cost NJ Principal Her Job
- Fatal Accident Forcing Chester County Road Closure
- Local Congressman Says U.S. Should Consider Severe Sanctions In Response To Sony Pictures Hacking
- Charismatic Conductor Returns To Lead Philadelphia Orchestra Performing Holiday Music
- Cherry Hill Police Investigating Multiple Pick Pocket Cases
- Philadelphia Teaming Up With Social Network To Connect With Residents
- Philadelphia DA’s Office Dismisses Claims Against Plaintiffs Who Sued To Take Down City Program
- Judge Delays January Trial On Penn State Sanctions
- Off-Duty Police Officer, Son Foil Alleged Robbery At Runnemede CVS
- Photo Posted To Paramedic’s Instagram Account Prompts Outrage