Police Looking For 3 Suspects Involved In North Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Police: 3 Injured After Car Hits Gas Pump In Port Richmond
- Philadelphia Police Investigating Alleged Fight Involving Two Officers
- Parents Attend Meeting With School Administrators, Health Officials Following NJ 4-Year-Old’s Death
- AP: Another Card System Hack At Supervalu, Albertsons
- Wal-Mart: Tracy Morgan Wasn’t Wearing Seatbelt In Crash
- Pro Leagues File To Stop New Jersey Sports Betting
- Police ID Person Of Interest In Shooting Death Of Pregnant Woman, Baby
- A Charter School On Brink Of Closure Leaves Parents Looking For New Schools For Their Children
- Chances For Showers, Highs In The 70s All Week
- EXCLUSIVE: Don Tollefson Speaks Exclusively To Eyewitness News About Guilty Plea