PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Bail Cut Denied For 2 Lehigh County Men Arrested At Tunnel With Weapons Cache
- VP Joe Biden Headlines Cancer Moonshot National Event
- Facebook Is Spying On You Again
- Overturned Vehicle Closes Lanes On I-95 During Rush Hour Commute
- Christie Touts Transportation Plan, Says Senate Should Act
- Caitlyn Jenner Dons Medal For ‘Sports Illustrated’ Cover
- Charges Dismissed For Officer Accused Of Smashing Woman’s Phone, Lying About Stop
- End Of 3-Year Long Detour Near For Montgomery County Residents
- FBI Seeks Public’s Help Identifying Armed Serial Bank Robber
- Kellogg Opening Cereal Cafe