PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Man Calls Cops On Pig Following Him Home
- Instagram Will Soon Let You Mute Annoying Accounts
- Man Charged With Dozens Of Sex Crimes Against Multiple Young Children
- Reporter Alexandro Luna Saves Puppy While Covering San Antonio Flood
- ‘What’s In Your Hot Dog?’: Over 40 Percent Of Americans Afraid To Know
- Police Investigate Deadly Shooting In Southwest Philadelphia
- After His Son Died In Crash, Dad Takes Girlfriend To Prom
- Building Partially Collapses In West Mount Airy
- 1 Missing, 4 Rescued After Boat Hits Wake On Delaware River, Coast Guard Says
- 16 Displaced After Fire At Bucks County Historic Richlandtown Inn