PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Three-Week Festival Showcases Artistic Talent Of Cuba
- Authorities Identify Suspect Fatally Shot By Police During Armed Standoff Near Princeton Campus
- Biden Says He Would ‘Beat Hell’ Out Of Trump For Disrespecting Women
- Nor’easter Blasting Region With Heavy Snow, Ice
- Murphy Looks To Legal-Marijuana States To Calculate Revenue Estimate
- Cat Lost During Hurricane Reunited With Owner 14 Years Later
- ‘Be Safe’: Pennsylvania Governor Warns People To Stay Off Roadways During Nor’easter
- NJ Transit Suspending Bus Service Statewide Due To Nor’easter
- Jimmy Kimmel Brings Katie Couric To His Colonoscopy
- Nasty Nor’easter No. 4 Set To Pummel Philly