Police Looking For 3 Suspects Involved In North Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Pope Toaster Hits The Market Ahead Of Papal Visit
- Defendant In Craigslist Murder Trial Tells Jurors He Didn’t Do It, But He Knows Who Did
- Blue Moon To Appear Friday Morning
- Jersey Shore Beachgoers Witness Man Allegedly Kill Seagull In Ocean City
- Former Cape May Boy Scout Leader Arrested For Sexual Contact With Minor
- Local Readers Weigh In On Magazine’s Man-Pleasing Tips
- Pennsylvania’s First Case Of West Nile Virus For 2015 Confirmed
- Fans Speak Fondly Of Hamels After Word Of Reported Trade
- Temple Rowing Takes Step Toward Restoring Historic Boathouse
- Philadelphia Fire Department To Receive Over $22 Million From FEMA