PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Police: Man Uses Babies, Car Seats To Steal $1,000 Worth Of Sunglasses
- 1300-Pound Great White Shark Pings Near South Jersey
- SummerFest: Ocean City Is All About Families
- Reports: Trump Looks Into Pardons As Way Around Russian Investigation
- Daughter Arrested In Stabbing Death Of Mother In Montgomery County
- Police: Parent Arrested After Child Left Unattended In Car
- Overturned Tractor-Trailer Causing Delays On NB I-95 In Langhorne
- Police: Man Used Babies To Help Him Steal $1K In Sunglasses
- Lyft Changes Gears To Build Its Own Self-Driving Tech
- First Woman Enlists To Become A Navy Seal