Police Looking For 3 Suspects Involved In North Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Gravediggers’ Ball Fundraiser For Laurel Hill Cemetery Marks 10 Years
- Police Investigate Burglaries In Lower Gwynedd Township
- Police Investigate Shooting In Northern Liberties
- New Protective Gear For Philadelphia First Responders
- Man Found Guilty Of Assault On Police Officer In Delaware County
- Evenflo Recalls More Than 200,000 Infant Seats
- New York, New Jersey Issue Stronger Ebola Quarantine
- Judge Halts New Jersey’s Sports Betting Plan
- ‘Head of the Schuylkill’ Regatta is This Weekend in Fairmount Park
- Philadelphia Using Millions in Red-Light Camera Fines For Traffic Improvements