Police Looking For 3 Suspects Involved In North Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Montco Man Charged With Secretly Videotaping Dozens of Women in K. of P. Mall Dressing Rooms
- Businessman Sentenced For Illegal Oyster Trafficking
- Store Owner Stabbed In The Face During Robbery In Northeast Philly
- 7 Students Injured In School Bus-SUV Collision In Delaware
- Study: Suicide Rates Among Middle-Aged Adults Have Sharply Increased
- Late School Openings Wreak Havoc On Area Working Parents’ Morning Schedules
- Regulators Pushing For Upgrades to Philadelphia’s Taxicab Fleet
- Man Hospitalized After 2nd Recent Gas Explosion At New Jersey Shore
- Pope’s Visit to Philadelphia in September Causing Run on Hotel Rooms in Suburbs
- Midweek Mess For The Delaware Valley