PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Franklin Square Park Prepares For Upcoming Chinese Lantern Festival
- US Judge Blocks Trump’s Order To Cut Off Funding To Sanctuary Cities
- Official: White House Names New Secret Service Director
- Teen Scores Prom Date With MMA Ring Girl
- Dirty Jeans For Sale: $425
- Uber Unveils Plans To Demo Flying Cars By 2020
- Check Your Piggy Banks: There’s A Penny Worth $85,000
- Report: NJ Ranks Among Top 10 Gambling-Addicted States
- Girl, 8, Whose Father Died In Line Of Duty Secretly Pays For NJ Officer’s Meal
- State Of The Art Senior Rec Center Opens In North Philadelphia