PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Recovering Delco Police Officer Gets A Surprise Gift
- Democratic, Republican Candidates Campaign In Pennsylvania
- Officials Believe No Survivors In Texas Balloon Crash
- May’s Landing Man Sentenced To 13 Years On Attempted Murder Charge
- Powerball $478 Million Jackpot Is Nation’s 8th Largest
- Movie Review: ‘Jason Bourne’
- Search Underway For Police Impersonator In MontCo
- Malnourished Horse, Rescued From Vet’s Farm In January, Makes Full Recovery
- Uber Doesn’t Decrease Drunk Driving, Study Says
- Amy Schumer To Chat With Fans At Free Library Of Philadelphia