PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Senate Begins Debate On Whether To Remove Pennsylvania AG
- DA: Shooting Of Man Who Aimed Gun At Police Seems Justified
- Educators, Researchers Discuss Ways To Improve Quality And Access To Pre-K Education
- CBS News: Christie To End 2016 White House Bid
- Love Park Ready For Renovation
- Dozens Of Students Report Symptoms Of Stomach Infection At Ursinus College
- Study: Canines Have Their Own Howling Dialect
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel, Animal Rescue Spread “Puppy Love” Through Social Media
- Owed $170M By Atlantic City, Borgata Skipping $7.2M Tax Payment
- Dunkin’ Donuts Accused Of Taxing Non-Taxable Items