Police Looking For 3 Suspects Involved In North Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Accident Involving Police Car Closes Major Road In Bucks County
- Person Struck, Killed By Amtrak Train In New Jersey
- Police Officer Fatally Shot In Delco ID’d
- 2 Hurt After Crash On Atlantic City Expressway
- NJ Officer Admits Taking $18K From Police Athletic League
- 2 Dead After Small Plane Crashes In Chester County
- Landscaper Settles Superstorm Sandy Price Gouging Claims
- Police: Injured, Bleeding Man Found On South Jersey Roadway Was Stabbed, Beaten
- Fire Tears Through Bakery In North Philadelphia
- Man Stabbed, Robbed During Home Invasion In North Philadelphia