Police Looking For 3 Suspects Involved In North Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Police Search For Naked Jogger
- Chrysler Recalling Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Philadelphia’s First Poet Laureate Leads International Peace Day Celebration
- Twitter Releases Guide Of Do’s And Don’ts For Politicians
- Weather Blog: Summer Sends A Dear John Letter To Everyone
- Security Breached: Intruder Gets Into White House
- Police Surround Home Where Ambush Suspect Is Believed To Be Hiding
- Kane To Decide Whether To Make Public Alleged Pornographic Emails Sent Within AG’s Office
- Philadelphia Receives Federal Grant To Help Bring Infant Mortality Rate Number Down
- AC Mayor On Forming Regional Police Force Similar To Camden: Not A Good Idea Right Now