PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Health Investigation Into Possible Meth Contamination Of Soft Drinks
- Man Charged With First-Degree Murder After Victim Beaten To Death With Hammer
- City Officials Predict ‘Catastophic’ Impact If Latest ACA Repeal Bill Is Passed
- Ted Nugent: Protesting NFL Players Should ‘Take A Little Trip To Valley Forge In January’
- South Philadelphia Neighborhoods Receive DCED Grant
- Maine Senator Wants A Lobster Emoji
- Rutgers Opens New Nursing And Science Building
- Funeral Director Allegedly Took Pictures Of Corpses To ‘Gross Out’ Family, Friends
- Critics Weigh In On Trump’s New Travel Ban
- Doomsday Rescheduled: ‘Researcher’ Moves End Of The World To October