PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Police Commissioner ‘Concerned’ About Tactics At Overbrook Fatal Shooting Scene
- With Trump As Most Likely GOP Nominee, Where Do The Democrats Stand?
- Could There Be Buried Treasure In Society Hill?
- Magee Rehabilitation Hospital Unveils Bionic Suit For Use With Stroke And Spinal Cord Injuries
- SEPTA Moves Forward With Audible Warning System For Buses
- Brotherly Love: Concert For And By Disabled Young People
- 3 City Council Members Say ‘No’ To Soda Tax During Protest Outside City Hall
- Cosby Tries Again To Delay Criminal Case, Get Sexual Assault Charges Tossed
- John Kasich Officially Drops Out Of Republican Presidential Race
- Haas Family’s Villanova Estate To Be Preserved As Public Garden