PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Latest: Michelle Obama Calls For An “Adult In The White House”
- U.S. Warns Samsung Washing Machine Owners After Explosion Reports
- Free Parking Wednesdays Come To An End In Center City
- ‘Let Us Lead The Nation’: Wolf Addresses Joint Session On PA Opioid Crisis
- The End Of An Era: BlackBerry To Stop Making Phones
- Manayunk Symposium Seeks To Tackle Mental Health Crisis
- Philadelphia’s Jewish Community Remembers Shimon Peres
- Driver Uses Cardboard Trump Head In Carpool Lane
- Police: Driver Leaves Roadway, Fatally Strikes Man In Hamilton Township
- Fan Drops Ring During Televised Yankee Stadium Engagement