WILDWOOD, N.J., (CBS) — Several New Jersey shore towns have the best boardwalks for food in the United States, according to a food and drink website.
Wildwood was ranked third, with Atlantic City earning the fourth spot. Ocean City was listed at No. 15.
The website says “To help us determine this, we categorized popular American boardwalk vacation spots into five separate categories. Our social category not only took into consideration the amount of followers they had on Twitter and Facebook, it noted how often they posted about the food scene on their boardwalks, and how many ‘deals’ they post.” The Daily Meal also considered the quantity of restaurants, the variety of eateries, quality, the atmosphere and “the fun-factor of it being bustling with fun people.”
To see the full list, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- These States Have Introduced Bills To Protect Drivers Who Run Over Protesters
- Steve Bannon Returns To Breitbart After Ouster From White House
- Powerball Jackpot Soars To $535 Million
- Too Much Standing Linked To Heart Disease, Study Says
- Man Tries To Kill Lice By Lighting Rental Home On Fire, Arrested For Arson