WILDWOOD, N.J., (CBS) — Several New Jersey shore towns have the best boardwalks for food in the United States, according to a food and drink website.
Wildwood was ranked third, with Atlantic City earning the fourth spot. Ocean City was listed at No. 15.
The website says “To help us determine this, we categorized popular American boardwalk vacation spots into five separate categories. Our social category not only took into consideration the amount of followers they had on Twitter and Facebook, it noted how often they posted about the food scene on their boardwalks, and how many ‘deals’ they post.” The Daily Meal also considered the quantity of restaurants, the variety of eateries, quality, the atmosphere and “the fun-factor of it being bustling with fun people.”
To see the full list, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Does Christmas Music Turn You Into The Grinch?
- Kevin Hart Spills About Cheating On Pregnant Wife
- Is It A Gimmick? Experts Explore The Strategy Behind ‘Free Shipping’
- Will Smith Officially Joins Instagram And Already Racks Up Over 1 Million Followers
- Judge Temporarily Blocks New Trump Rules On Birth Control