PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- Police: Officer Dorman Likely Released From Hospital Monday
- Woman Fatally Shot In Chest With Crossbow In Northeast Philly
- Taxpayer Group Says Fattah Should Lose Pension
- Weekend Box Office Report: Dory Stays Afloat
- Community Meeting Over Water Quality Concerns Could Lead To Lawsuits
- New I-95 Weight Restrictions During The DNC
- Philly Summer Meals Program Helps Students During Break
- End Of A 3-Year Long Detour In Sight For Montco Residents
- Phillies Host First Ever Yoga Day
- Pope Says Christians Should Apologize To Gay People