PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- Police: Woman Loses Tip Of Thumb Trying To Breakup Dog Fight
- Group Of Elderly Knitters Help Make High Fashion Handbags
- CBS News: FBI Investigating Pennsylvania Congressman Bob Brady In Campaign Finance Probe
- Former Drexel Neurologist Pleads Guilty To Groping 7 Women At Clinic
- KYW Newsradio, Comcast Team Up To Give Laptops To Philadelphia Elementary School
- Philadelphia Officers Deliver Thanksgiving Meals To Families In Need
- DNA Tests Sought In 37-Year-Old Murder Case In Delaware County
- Suspect In Custody Following Police Standoff In New Castle County
- Online Campaign Raises More Than $13,000 For Homeless Man Who Gave Last $20 To Help Stranded Woman
- Some People Claim They Spotted Ghost Inside Haunted Inn