Man Critical After West Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- 2 Shot Dead At South Jersey Motel
- SRC Stunner: Gov. Wolf Replaces Bill Green As Chairman
- Icy Conditions Continue Overnight
- Storm Leaves Icy Concerns Overnight, For Morning Commute
- Thieves Take Airbags From Hondas In Northeast Philly
- Local Doctor Warns With More Ice, Comes More Falls, Comes More Injuries
- Latest Storm Causes Flight Cancellations, Other Travel Woes
- 8 Injured In Burlington County Crash
- Pickup Truck Goes Into Frozen River In NJ; Dead Dog Found Inside
- Expert Says Gas Prices Will Continue Increasing — For Now