Man Critical After West Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Shot Camden County Officer
- Philly Pops Play Free Concert To Celebrate July 4th In Old City
- Under New Policy, PPD Releases Names Of 2 Officers Involved In Shooting
- Pols: NJ Casino Expansion Vote Likely Not Happening In Fall
- Philadelphia’s Fourth Of July Celebration Underway
- Pioneers Of The LGBT Rights Movement Reflect On Their History
- Philly Pops Holds Final Runthroughs For Free Friday Evening Concert
- Cops: Males In Possession Of Stolen Phone Unknowingly Upload Pics To Victim’s Cloud
- Ford Recalls 432K Cars Because Of Software Problem
- Christie Says Program To Help Military Members To Continue