PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- Democratic Intelligence Memo Released With Redactions
- NRA Faces Backlash After Latest School Shooting
- TruPet Recalls Brand Of Pet Treats Over Salmonella Concerns
- Man Gets Life Term In 2016 Slaying At Atlantic City Outlet Mall
- 2 Charged With Murder In Death Of Delaware Toddler
- 9-Year-Old Asks For Stuffed Animal Donations Instead Of Birthday Presents
- Gov. Murphy Promises Gun Control, But For Now Reviews Policies
- 2 Shot, Wounded In North Philly; Gunman Sought
- Student Pushing Back After Being Benched For Wearing Hijab
- First Responders Honored For Going Above And Beyond The Call Of Duty