PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- Kenney, Union Officials Call Out Trump For Failing To Keep Promise To Philadelphia
- Robocalls Driving You Nuts? Here’s How To Hang Up On Them
- New Procedure Vows To Help Those Suffering From ‘Selfie Chin’
- Horticultural Society Plants 20,000 Bulbs To Celebrate Philly Flower Show
- Hyundai Issues Recall Affecting 63,000 Cars
- Tom Wolf Stops In Philly To Announce Chinatown Community Center
- Years After Sandy, Margate Residents Sue NJ Over Dune Project
- Temple Professor Weighs In On Trump’s Debate Comments
- Police Bust Mother-Daughter Theft Ring Spanning DE, PA, NJ
- Snoopy, Peanuts Gang, Cut Loose By MetLife As It Retools Biz