PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- Daughter Accused Of Creating False GoFundMe Page, Stealing $40K From Elderly Mother
- Mark Zuckerberg & Wife Priscilla Welcome Daughter, Pledge To Give 99% Facebook Shares To Charity
- South Jersey’s First Concussion Care Center To Open
- Giving Wisely On GivingTuesday
- Accident Involving School Bus, Vehicle Reported In Burlington County
- Supplier Accused Of Selling First Responder Equipment To Highest Bidder On eBay
- Kane Turns To Former Maryland AG To Investigate “Porngate”
- Wyncote Residents Put Squeeze On Bank Owner Of Blighted Property, Demand Repairs
- UPDATE: Amber Alert Suspect Accused Of Abducting Daughter In Police Custody
- New Jersey Voter Turnout Reaches New Low