PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- South Jersey Woman Admits Role In Stealing $2.7M From Wealthy Elderly
- Overnight Weather Leaves Delaware Roads Mostly Wet; Snow Expected Later Tuesday
- Trump, Sanders Look To Emerge From New Hampshire With Wins
- South Jersey Man Convicted Of Fatally Stabbing Neighbor Over Bird Chirps
- With First Budget Unfinished, Wolf To Propose Budget No. 2 Today
- Groundbreaking King Midas Exhibit Premieres In Philadelphia
- Christie’s Last-Minute Push In New Hampshire Ahead Of Primary
- Study: Winning Can Lead To Cheating
- Man Fatally Shot After Gunfire Erupts Outside Delaware TGI Fridays
- Recap: Sixers Lose To L.A. Clippers, 98-92 In OT