PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- TOO MUCH BACTERIA: 34 NJ Beaches Under Advisories, Some Closed
- Tiger Cub Born At Philadelphia Zoo Finds New Home
- Judge Halts Sunoco Pipeline Construction Across Pennsylvania
- Ocean City Baseball Player Breaks Neck While Swimming
- City Hall: Haircuts 4 The Homeless Can Return
- Wilmington Man Missing After Jumping Into Creek
- Senate Votes To Move Ahead On Health Care Legislation To Dismantle Obamacare
- Attorney: Allentown Mayor To Be Indicted Following Federal Investigation
- Trump: ‘Time Will Tell’ If Sessions Stays On As Attorney General
- Woman, Dog Survive Six Days In Washington Wilderness