PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- NJ Community Comes Forward To Support Principal Put On Leave Without Explanation
- Expert Explains Serious Disorder That Causes Adult Tantrums
- Where To Start Your Career? Apparently, Not Philly
- Pair Arrested For Burglary After Police Find Suspect Hiding In A Closet
- Foul Email To Environmental Activists Preceded DEP Secretary’s Resignation
- Are You Saving Enough For Retirement? Most Aren’t.
- Bill Cosby May Face Accuser In Preliminary Hearing
- Double Shooting Victims Drive Themselves To Hospital, Man Listed In Critical Condition
- Battleship New Jersey Celebrates 73rd Anniversary
- Mayor Kenney Tours House Of Correction