PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- ‘Day Without A Woman’ Protests Scheduled For March
- Philly Judge Upholds Controller’s Right To Question Spending
- Philadelphia Community Schools Use New Tool To Plan Ahead
- Mayor Kenney Teams With Legal Community To Fight Trump Immigration Laws
- Gymnasts Come Together, Competing To Help Those Battling Breast Cancer
- Philadelphia Muralist Creating Rooftop Art, Hopes To Spread Positivity
- New Jersey Singer Gives Old Song A New, Meaningful Twist
- New York Studio Breathing New Life Into Meditation
- Police Investigating Suspicious Death Of Woman
- New Jersey Approves Gas Pipeline Through Protected Pinelands