PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- 2 Cash Drawers, Donation Jar Stolen From Hatfield Pizzeria: Police
- Rattlesnake Bites Florida Boy Who Mistook It For A Toy
- 12 Killed, 3 Injured In Texas Church Van-Truck Crash
- Sheriff: 2 Accused Of Trying To Sell A Baby Online For $3K
- Camden Mayor Dana Redd Moving On After Two Terms
- Revitalization Of Longwood Gardens’ Main Fountain Nearly Complete
- Free Dental Care for Children Coming to Philly Area Next Month
- Ivanka Trump To Become Unpaid Government Employee Working In West Wing
- ‘This Guy Is Armed For Warfare’: Student Aide Accused Of Bringing Gun To Middle School
- Experimental Technology Allowing Quadriplegic Patient To Move Using Brain