PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- Camden Cop Charged With Sexual Assault After Allegedly Fathering Child With Teen
- Police: 1 Dead, 1 Injured After Gunman Opens Fire On Vehicle In Philly
- ‘Associating A Specific Room With Warmth’: Expert Advice On Transitioning Into Fall
- Police: Man Hospitalized Following Hit-And-Run In Philly
- Man Arrested For Stealing More Than $100K In Rolex Watches From Main Line Jewelry Store
- Suspects Accused Of Stealing $2,000 Worth Of Cigarettes From Wawa
- PHL Scores Near Bottom In New Airport Ranking Survey
- Taste With Tori: Norma’s In Cherry Hill
- Kim Jong Un: ‘Deranged’ Trump Will ‘Pay Dearly’ For Threat
- Police: Hundreds Of Bronze Grave Markers Stolen From Cemeteries