Man Critical After West Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- 2 Hospitalized, Including Firefighter, In West Philadelphia Apartment Building Fire
- I-Team Investigation: Sheriffs Double-Dip Into Millions Of Tax Dollars
- Camden Hosts Several ‘Anti-mischief Night’ Activities
- Town Official: Halloween Back On As Manhunt Ends
- Some Voorhees Residents Fed Up With Speeding
- Pa. State Police: Accused Cop Killer Eric Frein Captured
- Commuters Await Word On Possible SEPTA Strike
- Man Dies After Being Shot 7 Times In North Philadelphia
- Local Shoppers Weigh In On Victoria’s Secret Ad Controversy
- With ACA Enrollment Approaching, A Cabinet Member Visits Philly To Talk Up The New Process