Man Critical After West Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- Pennsylvania Ballet’s New Artistic Director Hopes For A Great Leap Forward
- 3 University Of Delaware Students Robbed Of Their Cell Phones At Gunpoint
- 15-Year-Old Girl Dead, Another Teen Injured In Olney Double Shooting
- SWAT Called After Detectives Hear Gunshot When Serving Arrest Warrant In South Jersey
- Nutter And Mayors Of Los Angeles, Houston Launch Mayors’ National Climate Action Agenda
- No Cash? Digital Tip Jar Allows You To Tip With Your Credit, Debit Card
- Family Of Convicted Murderer Hopeful New DNA Evidence Will Prove His Innocence
- House Signs Off On Philadelphia Cigarette Tax Measure
- Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Reported In Haddonfield
- Long Prison Sentence for Bucks Man in Widespread Fraud of Elderly Homeowners