PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- Police Chief: Media Not Reporting Race Of Man Police Stopped From Committing Suicide In Abington
- Congress Overrides Obama’s Veto Of Sept. 11 Bill
- Father Of Bucks County 2-Year-Old Who Accidentally Shot Himself, Facing Charges
- Coroner: Students’ Injuries In Shooting Not Life-Threatening
- Michelle Obama Stumps For Clinton At La Salle University
- U.S. Warns Samsung Washing Machine Owners After Explosion Reports
- Free Parking Wednesdays Come To An End In Center City
- ‘Let Us Lead The Nation’: Wolf Addresses Joint Session On PA Opioid Crisis
- The End Of An Era: BlackBerry To Stop Making Phones
- Manayunk Symposium Seeks To Tackle Mental Health Crisis