Man Critical After West Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- NJ Pension Solution: Hit Up The Feds For A Loan?
- American Pharoah Arrives In New Jersey For William Hill Haskell Invitational
- Fishtown Guitar Shop Making Vibrations All Over The World
- Crews Battle 4-Alarm Fire In Millville
- Backpack Challenge Kicks Off In Effort To Provide School Supplies For Foster Children
- Congressman Bob Brady Is Saddened Following The Fattah Indictment
- Mayor Nutter On Fattah Indictment: ‘A Very, Very Sad Moment’
- Facebook Releases Training Course To Combat Lack Of Diversity In Tech Companies
- Philadelphia‘s Immigrant Community Stands Up To Bill Punishing Sanctuary Cities
- Report: It’s Difficult To Find A Nice Apartment In Philly