Man Critical After West Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- Police: Worker Stabbed By Former Employee At Main Line Hebrew School
- Nice Weather In Store Before The Rain Moves In Thursday
- A Chester County Mother and Daughter, Energizing Tons of Food Donations
- NJ Company Recalls Dog Bones Over Salmonella Concerns
- With Royal Baby #2 Due Any Day, Folks Across The Pond Weigh In On Their Picks For Names
- Pa. Shop Offers Discount — But Only To Women!
- Study: E-cigarette Use Rising Rapidly Among Teens
- One Dead After Two Trucks Collide In Fiery Crash In Lower Providence
- Child Injured In House Fire In North Philadelphia
- Two-Day Visit Of Pope Francis To Philadelphia Has Two-Fold Purpose