Man Critical After West Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- Man Shot Dead In Hunting Park
- Rowan Family Gives Additional $15 Million To Its Namesake University
- Del. Senator Travels To Liberia To See American Response To Ebola Outbreak
- VA Hospital In Philadelphia To Be Renamed In Honor Of Vietnam War Veteran
- Nutter Speaks Out On Christie Rooting For Dallas Cowboys
- Pa. Agency Ruling Could Mean Home-Delivered Beer
- Hundreds Gather For Rally To Support Police In Northeast Philadelphia
- Authorities File Charges In Alleged False Report In Bradley Stone Search
- Police Deliver Holiday Meals To Families In Camden
- Investigation Underway After Hackers Attack Pine Forge Academy, Demand A Million Dollars