Man Critical After West Philly Shooting
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- PECO: Call For Help If Working Power Lines On Property
- AC Radio Pioneer Calls It A Career After Almost 60 Years On The Air
- Local Congressman Puts Papal Tickets To DC Event Up For A Lottery
- Amateur Radio Operators Plan To Celebrate Papal Visit With Special Stations On Air
- Positively Philadelphia: Greenfest Hits Headhouse Square In September
- Man Critically Injured In North Philly Shooting
- Authorities Investigate Arson At Northeast Philly Home
- Man Shot In Head In Delaware
- Naked, Body-Painted Bicyclists Ride Through Philly
- Delco Police Arrest Gas Station Worker Who Groped Customer