PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot early Monday morning in the Belmont section of Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. on the 3900 block of Cambridge Street.
The victim, a man in his 30’s, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive at this time.
- Michelle Obama Makes Her Case For A Clinton White House
- Bernie Sanders Urges Supporters To Rally Behind Hillary Clinton
- Gov. Christie Vetoes Gas Tax Bill
- Jerry Springer Offers ‘Final Thought’ On DNC Unity
- Day One Of DNC Featured Multiple Speakers, Multiple Issues
- More E. Coli Cases Prompt General Mills Flour Recall Expansion
- Protests Stifle Some Businesses In Philadelphia
- Sarah Silverman At DNC: ‘To The Bernie Or Bust People, You’re Being Ridiculous’
- Mississippi Flag Removed From Avenue Of The States After Complaints
- Demi Lovato Gets Personal About Battle With Mental Illness At The Democratic Convention