Jordan McRae Makes All-NBA Summer League Second Team
The Sixers quickly became the talk of NBA Summer League action. The team impressed in Orlando as they became the champions of the Orlando Pro Summer League. In Las Vegas, the team fell short of the title, but they did see an impressive tournament run from second round draft pick Jordan McRae,
His performance was recognized on Sunday as he was named to the All-NBA Summer League Second Team. McRae, the 58th overall pick in the draft, looked like quite the steal for the Sixers throughout the tournament. In four games, McRae averaged 21 points per game. His scoring ability made him one of the most exciting Sixers to watch.
Joining McRae on the second team was Tim Hardaway Jr. (Knicks), Rudy Gobert (Jazz), Russ Smith (Pelicans), T.J. Warren (Suns).
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Phillies Lose To Mets 9-4
- “I’d Rather Get Punched In The Face” – Union’s Curtin Talks About Spitting Incident
- Moderator Tells Main Line Students NFL Will Not Like The Upcoming Movie, ‘Concussion’
- Nantz, Simms: Would Be ‘Shocked’ If A Team Isn’t In LA By 2017
- Theismann On Bradford: ‘All-Pro This Season, Write It Down’