The Sixers quickly became the talk of NBA Summer League action. The team impressed in Orlando as they became the champions of the Orlando Pro Summer League. In Las Vegas, the team fell short of the title, but they did see an impressive tournament run from second round draft pick Jordan McRae,
His performance was recognized on Sunday as he was named to the All-NBA Summer League Second Team. McRae, the 58th overall pick in the draft, looked like quite the steal for the Sixers throughout the tournament. In four games, McRae averaged 21 points per game. His scoring ability made him one of the most exciting Sixers to watch.
Joining McRae on the second team was Tim Hardaway Jr. (Knicks), Rudy Gobert (Jazz), Russ Smith (Pelicans), T.J. Warren (Suns).
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Raffl Scores Late, Flyers Beat Oilers For 7th Straight Win
- Preview: Joel Embiid Vs. Anthony Davis
- Brandon Brooks Ranked Among NFL’s Top 25 O-Lineman
- NFL Picks Week 14: Giants End Cowboys’ Streak And Chiefs Seize Control Of AFC West
- Esiason: Wentz Just ‘Going Through Natural Progression’ Of Learning NFL QB