The Sixers quickly became the talk of NBA Summer League action. The team impressed in Orlando as they became the champions of the Orlando Pro Summer League. In Las Vegas, the team fell short of the title, but they did see an impressive tournament run from second round draft pick Jordan McRae,
His performance was recognized on Sunday as he was named to the All-NBA Summer League Second Team. McRae, the 58th overall pick in the draft, looked like quite the steal for the Sixers throughout the tournament. In four games, McRae averaged 21 points per game. His scoring ability made him one of the most exciting Sixers to watch.
Joining McRae on the second team was Tim Hardaway Jr. (Knicks), Rudy Gobert (Jazz), Russ Smith (Pelicans), T.J. Warren (Suns).
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- 76ers Projected To Finish As Worst Team In East, Again
- Pederson: Dorial Green-Beckham To Run With 1’s
- Nick Faldo On The Barclays: Bethpage Black ‘A Beautiful Golf Course’
- Phillies To Attend Tim Tebow’s Workout, Per Report
- Philly Soccer Blog: Delco Native Auston Trusty Talks About Being Part Of Philadelphia Union