The Sixers quickly became the talk of NBA Summer League action. The team impressed in Orlando as they became the champions of the Orlando Pro Summer League. In Las Vegas, the team fell short of the title, but they did see an impressive tournament run from second round draft pick Jordan McRae,
His performance was recognized on Sunday as he was named to the All-NBA Summer League Second Team. McRae, the 58th overall pick in the draft, looked like quite the steal for the Sixers throughout the tournament. In four games, McRae averaged 21 points per game. His scoring ability made him one of the most exciting Sixers to watch.
Joining McRae on the second team was Tim Hardaway Jr. (Knicks), Rudy Gobert (Jazz), Russ Smith (Pelicans), T.J. Warren (Suns).
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Top Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pickups For Week 4
- Mic’d Up Carson Wentz: ‘I’ll Give Jake Elliott My Game Check If He Makes It’
- Brett Brown: ‘Our Goal Is To Make Playoffs’
- Pat Tillman’s Widow: My Husband’s Service ‘Should Never Be Politicized In A Way That Divides Us’
- SEC Football Report: A&M Outscores Arkansas, Florida Escapes