Cherry Hill Getting Ready For Inaugural Restaurant Week
By David Madden
CHERRY HILL, N.J. (CBS) – The latest town opting to try out a restaurant week to tickle local tastebuds is Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
The township got the NFI Trucking Company to sponsor the event, which kicks off August 10th.
Cherry Hill spokeswoman Bridget Palmer says the idea is to get residents and visitors alike to get a taste of the town’s varied cuisine, as well as to make this a tradition:
“We have almost two dozen restaurants that are offering special three course dinner options at one of two price points…$25 or $35. And about half of them are also offering lunch for either $15 or $20 as well.”
She says you can sample everything from a big chain like Red Lobster to local favorites:
“The lineup really spans everything from Cherry Hill staples like Ponzio’s and The Coastline all the way to a restaurant like Alto Lamberti or Seasons 52 or The Capital Grille.”
As you might guess, reservations during Cherry Hill Restaurant Week are suggested. And don’t forget to bring your appetite!
- Philly Blogger Stresses The Importance Of “Staying Connected” Through Snail Mail And Party Hosting
- Facebook Introduces ‘Scrapbooks’ Photo Feature
- Online Mega-retailer Aims To Offer One-click Shopping With New ‘Dash’ Button
- Crews Battle Delco Apartment Fire
- Controversial Ads Begin Running On SEPTA Buses
- Autopsies Set After Montgomery County Couple Found Dead In Home
- Penn Relays Rolling Out First Official Social Messaging App
- Authorities Investigate North Philly Stabbing
- Showdown Could Be Coming In AC Between Gov. Christie, Democrats
- Registration Now Open For One Of Philadelphia’s Biggest Races