By Kate Bilo
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A storm off to the south and west will bring clouds our way Saturday, and a nuisance disturbance moving up the coast will once again deliver the gray early Sunday. But despite the clouds, the rain looks to stay away! This time of year, the sun is so strong that will try to break through at times, but overall it’s just a mostly cloudy weekend with temperatures still averaging a bit below normal – we’re looking at low 80’s both days.
WATCH: Kathy’s Weather Forecast
A good weekend for outdoor activities like yard work, hiking, and golf – just make sure to wear the sunscreen because you can still get burned on a cloudy day!
Down the shore, a bit of a Sunday spoiler as that disturbance comes up the coast. While most of it stays offshore, there will be more clouds, and a cool east wind, and the chance for a shower on Sunday.
You may also be interested in:
- Sisters Of The Blessed Sacrament’s Bensalem Motherhouse Up For Sale
- Company Expands Initial Frozen Vegetable Recall To Include Walmart Brand
- Travelers Are In Luck, Lowest Airfares In 7 Years To Hit This Summer
- Harvard Researchers Say Philly Soda Tax Could Save $197 Million
- Secretary Of Homeland Security Makes Pitch For Reinstating City Cooperation On Immigration