By Kate Bilo
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A storm off to the south and west will bring clouds our way Saturday, and a nuisance disturbance moving up the coast will once again deliver the gray early Sunday. But despite the clouds, the rain looks to stay away! This time of year, the sun is so strong that will try to break through at times, but overall it’s just a mostly cloudy weekend with temperatures still averaging a bit below normal – we’re looking at low 80’s both days.
WATCH: Kathy’s Weather Forecast
A good weekend for outdoor activities like yard work, hiking, and golf – just make sure to wear the sunscreen because you can still get burned on a cloudy day!
Down the shore, a bit of a Sunday spoiler as that disturbance comes up the coast. While most of it stays offshore, there will be more clouds, and a cool east wind, and the chance for a shower on Sunday.
You may also be interested in:
- Campaign Urging Montco Residents To Use 9-1-1 For Any Response Kicks Off
- South Jersey Mothers Who Lost Sons To Military Conflict Share Their Pain And Hope
- 57-Year-Old Man Stabbed During Robbery Attempt In Philadelphia
- A Five Month Festival Rises From The Ashes This Summer
- Hammer Of Glory Relay Returns To Kickoff 2016 Philadelphia Beer Week