PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – On demand ice cream? It’s a one-day-only reality in Philadelphia, thanks to Uber.
Today (July 18) only, Uber customers can order up an ice cream truck via the Uber smartphone app between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.
For $25, you get one ice cream “bundle,” or five pieces of ice cream, plus an Uber tank top.
And while you can buy more than five pieces of frozen goodness, you can only buy in multiples of five. Drivers won’t sell single treats.
Just one warning: There’s limited availability. And since we all scream for ice cream, be patient and expect ordering a truck to take multiple tries on the app.
For more info, visit: http://blog.uber.com/icecream2014.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Police: Woman Hid Drugs Inside Her Vagina During Traffic Stop
- 3 Killed, 2 Wounded At Maryland Office Park Shooting
- Trump’s Net Worth Drops $600 Million On Forbes’ Rich List, Falls 92 Spots
- Principal Keeps Promise Of Camping Out On School’s Roof For Good Cause
- US Rep: Trump Says Fallen Soldier Knew What He Signed Up For