PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – On demand ice cream? It’s a one-day-only reality in Philadelphia, thanks to Uber.
Today (July 18) only, Uber customers can order up an ice cream truck via the Uber smartphone app between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.
For $25, you get one ice cream “bundle,” or five pieces of ice cream, plus an Uber tank top.
And while you can buy more than five pieces of frozen goodness, you can only buy in multiples of five. Drivers won’t sell single treats.
Just one warning: There’s limited availability. And since we all scream for ice cream, be patient and expect ordering a truck to take multiple tries on the app.
For more info, visit: http://blog.uber.com/icecream2014.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- New Dialing Procedures For Some New Jersey Area Codes To Begin In January
- Several Holiday Shipping Deadlines Approaching
- Police: 3 In Custody In Shooting Of Domino’s Pizza Delivery Driver Near Pennsylvania University
- ‘Feminism’ Named Merriam-Webster’s Word Of The Year
- Secret Santa Donates More Than $40,000 To Pay For Layaway Items At Pennsylvania Walmart