Uber Philadelphia Serving Up On-Demand Ice Cream
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – On demand ice cream? It’s a one-day-only reality in Philadelphia, thanks to Uber.
Today (July 18) only, Uber customers can order up an ice cream truck via the Uber smartphone app between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m.
For $25, you get one ice cream “bundle,” or five pieces of ice cream, plus an Uber tank top.
And while you can buy more than five pieces of frozen goodness, you can only buy in multiples of five. Drivers won’t sell single treats.
Just one warning: There’s limited availability. And since we all scream for ice cream, be patient and expect ordering a truck to take multiple tries on the app.
For more info, visit: http://blog.uber.com/icecream2014.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Dan Aykroyd Announces He’ll Donate To Fund For Slain Officer At Philadelphia Flower Show
- Pa. Gets Green Light To Sell 12-Packs Of Beer
- Upstate NY Towns Consider Seceding To Pa. After Fracking Ban
- Spring Marshmallow Madness Hits New Heights With ‘Peeps Milk’
- NJ Marijuana Advocates To Hold Spring ‘Smoke Out’