BUFFALO, NY (CBS) — She deserves a nap!
A mother in Buffalo has quite the story to tell after enduring 24 hours of labor and delivering twins.
Tammy Muldowney went into labor Tuesday and delivered daughter Kennedy Claire. More than 12 hours later, Claire’s brother, Kellen Michael, came into the world.
Doctors say the babies are doing just fine.
After being in labor for 24 hours, mom is doing fine as well, but has every reason to be tired!
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Motorcycle Lover To Be Buried In His Harley-Davidson Sidecar
- Police Detective Uses Knife To Free Bear Cub From Net
- Woman Sues Bar After Drunken Mechanical Bull Ride Results In Torn ACL
- Smartphones Reduce Cognitive Ability Even When Not In Use, Study Finds
- Number Of People Using Facebook Reaches 2 billion