BUFFALO, NY (CBS) — She deserves a nap!
A mother in Buffalo has quite the story to tell after enduring 24 hours of labor and delivering twins.
Tammy Muldowney went into labor Tuesday and delivered daughter Kennedy Claire. More than 12 hours later, Claire’s brother, Kellen Michael, came into the world.
Doctors say the babies are doing just fine.
After being in labor for 24 hours, mom is doing fine as well, but has every reason to be tired!
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Ohio Zoo Closes Gorilla Exhibit For Now After Boy Falls In
- Python Bites Thai Man’s Penis In Terrifying Toilet Encounter
- Study: Six Hour Workdays Make Workers Happier, More Efficient
- Researchers: Some Pains Can Be Caused By “Dormant Butt Syndrome”
- Born In ’97, World’s First Surviving Septuplets Graduate High School