BUFFALO, NY (CBS) — She deserves a nap!
A mother in Buffalo has quite the story to tell after enduring 24 hours of labor and delivering twins.
Tammy Muldowney went into labor Tuesday and delivered daughter Kennedy Claire. More than 12 hours later, Claire’s brother, Kellen Michael, came into the world.
Doctors say the babies are doing just fine.
After being in labor for 24 hours, mom is doing fine as well, but has every reason to be tired!
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Where’s The Best Place To Sit On A Plane To Avoid Getting Sick?
- Nonprofit Raising Money For 3D-Printed Home Community In El Salvador
- Police: Brother Fatally Shoots Sister, 13, After Fight Over Video Game Controller
- Is Secondhand Marijuana Smoke Dangerous? Biologist Says Yes
- Pay Phones Rake In Nearly $300 Million In Revenue