BUFFALO, NY (CBS) — She deserves a nap!
A mother in Buffalo has quite the story to tell after enduring 24 hours of labor and delivering twins.
Tammy Muldowney went into labor Tuesday and delivered daughter Kennedy Claire. More than 12 hours later, Claire’s brother, Kellen Michael, came into the world.
Doctors say the babies are doing just fine.
After being in labor for 24 hours, mom is doing fine as well, but has every reason to be tired!
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Police: UPS Driver Helps Free Woman Held Captive After Seeing ‘Call 911’ Written On Package
- Fake Fisher-Price ‘Happy Hour Playset’ Meme Takes Over Internet
- Man Gets Prison For Ohio Theft Ring Of Hair Growth Products
- Study Finds Millennials Less Likely To Out-Earn Parents
- Suspects Named Robin Williams, Tupac Arrested In Arizona