BUFFALO, NY (CBS) — She deserves a nap!
A mother in Buffalo has quite the story to tell after enduring 24 hours of labor and delivering twins.
Tammy Muldowney went into labor Tuesday and delivered daughter Kennedy Claire. More than 12 hours later, Claire’s brother, Kellen Michael, came into the world.
Doctors say the babies are doing just fine.
After being in labor for 24 hours, mom is doing fine as well, but has every reason to be tired!
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Taco Bell To Start Selling Beer, Frozen Alcoholic Drinks At Select Locations
- Heineken Just Schooled Pepsi On Ads That Tackle Social Issues
- Boy, 11, Saves Mom By Stabbing Intruder
- Swimming Pool Manufacturing Worker Killed After Being Trapped Under 1,200-Pound Mold
- Man Gets Outrageous ‘Law And Order SVU’ Tattoo