BUFFALO, NY (CBS) — She deserves a nap!
A mother in Buffalo has quite the story to tell after enduring 24 hours of labor and delivering twins.
Tammy Muldowney went into labor Tuesday and delivered daughter Kennedy Claire. More than 12 hours later, Claire’s brother, Kellen Michael, came into the world.
Doctors say the babies are doing just fine.
After being in labor for 24 hours, mom is doing fine as well, but has every reason to be tired!
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Does Proper Grammar Matter? Study Says It Does When It Comes To Getting A Date
- Rutgers Apologizes For Banning Students From Job Fair For Wearing Wrong-Colored Suits
- Tesla Driver Risks His Own Safety To Save Unconscious Driver
- Man Accused Of Plotting To Blow Up Several East Coast Target Stores To Lower Company’s Stock Value
- Woman Uses Powerful Photo Of Over 450 IVF Needles To Reveal Pregnancy