BUFFALO, NY (CBS) — She deserves a nap!
A mother in Buffalo has quite the story to tell after enduring 24 hours of labor and delivering twins.
Tammy Muldowney went into labor Tuesday and delivered daughter Kennedy Claire. More than 12 hours later, Claire’s brother, Kellen Michael, came into the world.
Doctors say the babies are doing just fine.
After being in labor for 24 hours, mom is doing fine as well, but has every reason to be tired!
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Police: Woman’s Tinder Date Steals Dog From Home She Was House-Sitting
- Rabbi Accused Of Stealing Special Needs School Money Takes Temporary Leave
- Boy With Heart Transplant Dies On First Day Of School
- African Countries Are Importing Robots And Young People’s Jobs Are At Risk
- ‘Stranger Things’ Creators Are Planning For Its End