BUFFALO, NY (CBS) — She deserves a nap!
A mother in Buffalo has quite the story to tell after enduring 24 hours of labor and delivering twins.
Tammy Muldowney went into labor Tuesday and delivered daughter Kennedy Claire. More than 12 hours later, Claire’s brother, Kellen Michael, came into the world.
Doctors say the babies are doing just fine.
After being in labor for 24 hours, mom is doing fine as well, but has every reason to be tired!
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- US Postal Service Unveils New Scratch-And-Sniff Stamps
- Police: Several Injured In Wedding Reception Brawl
- Star Wars-Inspired Prosthetic Arm Improves Life For Amputees
- Parents Take 30-Year-Old Son To Court To Evict Him From Their Home
- Animal Care Center: Dog Dies After Owner Intentionally Set Her On Fire