Mom Endures 24 Hours Of Labor; Delivers Twins On 2 Different Days!
BUFFALO, NY (CBS) — She deserves a nap!
A mother in Buffalo has quite the story to tell after enduring 24 hours of labor and delivering twins.
Tammy Muldowney went into labor Tuesday and delivered daughter Kennedy Claire. More than 12 hours later, Claire’s brother, Kellen Michael, came into the world.
Doctors say the babies are doing just fine.
After being in labor for 24 hours, mom is doing fine as well, but has every reason to be tired!
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Study: Lack Of Sleep Linked To The Common Cold
- Libertarian Group Ranks Kane As Nation’s Worst Attorney General
- Parents Using ‘Shuddle’ App To Drive Students To And From School
- Kraft Heinz Recalls More Than 2M Pounds Of Turkey Bacon
- Survey: Young Breast Cancer Survivors Make Treatment Choices Based On Fertility Concerns