Bulls Run Down Sixers In Summer League
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Sixers Summer League run has officially come to an end. The team squared off against the Bulls in a single elimination game on Thursday night and lost 79-68.
The Sixers had hopes of bringing home two Summer titles. They won the Orlando Pro Summer League, but the quest for back-to-back came up short.
The Sixers were paced by second round pick Jordan McRae. The Tennessee product was very impressive in Las Vegas and showed his versatile offensive abilities to his new team. Nerlens Noel contributed 14 points and five rebounds in the loss.
The Bulls received a stellar night from Tony Snell who scored 18 points on the night. First round pick Doug McDermott dropped 11 points after averaging 25.5 in the previous two games.
Noel left the game with what appeared to be a lower body injury, but he returned to action after getting his ankle rewrapped.
Next stop for the Sixers is training camp.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Sixers Top Celtics In Second Summer League Game
- Philly’s Sharrif Floyd Is Ready To Explode This Season For The Vikings
- Sixers Announce The Signing Of Jahlil Okafor
- Roy Halladay Gets Pulled Over Twice And Shares Pictures Of Both
- Todd Zolecki Believes Aaron Nola Will Be With Phillies ‘Before The End Of The Month’