Sixers Defeat Lakers To Advance In Summer League
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Sixers Summer League team defeated the Los Angeles Lakers tonight in Las Vegas 85-63. The game was the first elimination game for the Sixers in the Samsung NBA Summer League.
The Sixers came into the game with a 1-2 record in Vegas and will move on to face the top-seeded Chicago Bulls on Thursday.
The Sixers were without the services of Jordan McRae, K.J. McDaniels and Nerlens Noel. There is no word yet on whether any of them will play against the Bulls.
The Sixers were led by Sean Kilpatrick and Elijah Millsap who both scored 19 points coming off the bench. Lakers top pick Julius Randle scored 12 points and pulled down six rebounds.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Keidel: Perfect Confluence Of Timing, Talent, History For Mayweather
- 76ers Host Thad Young And The Timberwolves Tonight
- Philly Soccer Show: Union Rookie Wants To Play As Team Prepares For 2015 Campaign
- Pat Bertoletti Upsets Molly Schuyler To Win Wing Bowl 23
- Mick Foley On Being Ejected: ‘Didn’t Want Throwing Up To Be My Legacy’