PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Sixers Summer League team defeated the Los Angeles Lakers tonight in Las Vegas 85-63. The game was the first elimination game for the Sixers in the Samsung NBA Summer League.
The Sixers came into the game with a 1-2 record in Vegas and will move on to face the top-seeded Chicago Bulls on Thursday.
The Sixers were without the services of Jordan McRae, K.J. McDaniels and Nerlens Noel. There is no word yet on whether any of them will play against the Bulls.
The Sixers were led by Sean Kilpatrick and Elijah Millsap who both scored 19 points coming off the bench. Lakers top pick Julius Randle scored 12 points and pulled down six rebounds.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Taxpayers To Pay More Than Half Of $2.27M Eagles Championship Parade Bill
- Herrera Go-Ahead Triple Gets Phillies Win Over Pirates 2-1
- Heat’s Justise Winslow Fined $15,000 For Stepping On Joel Embiid’s Mask
- Courtier’s Late Goal Helps Flyers Edge Penguins To Force Game 6
- Mural Honoring Super Bowl Champs Eagles Now Complete