PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Sixers Summer League team defeated the Los Angeles Lakers tonight in Las Vegas 85-63. The game was the first elimination game for the Sixers in the Samsung NBA Summer League.
The Sixers came into the game with a 1-2 record in Vegas and will move on to face the top-seeded Chicago Bulls on Thursday.
The Sixers were without the services of Jordan McRae, K.J. McDaniels and Nerlens Noel. There is no word yet on whether any of them will play against the Bulls.
The Sixers were led by Sean Kilpatrick and Elijah Millsap who both scored 19 points coming off the bench. Lakers top pick Julius Randle scored 12 points and pulled down six rebounds.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Watch: Tim Tebow’s MLB Workout
- Doug Pederson: ‘I Encourage Everybody To Stand’ For National Anthem
- Montco High School Forced To Cancel Football Season Due To Lack Of Participation
- Delaware Opens 2016 Season Thursday Night Vs. Delaware State
- Haverford Product Tommy Bergjans Set To Make Phils Organization Debut