PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police are investigating after a shooting near a West Oak Lane recreation center left two men injured.
Police say it happened shortly before 5 p.m. Wednesday on the grounds of Simons Recreation Center in the 1600 block of Walnut Lane.
According to police, an 18-year-old male was shot one time in the groin. He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical condition.
A 19-year-old male was shot one time in the thigh. He was also taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in stable condition.
Police are searching for two suspects.
So far, no word on any arrests or a motive.
You may also be interested in:
- Temple To Rename School Of Media And Communication After Philly Broadcast Pioneer Lew Klein
- Brotherly Love: Helping the Community Despite Disability
- Trump Singles Aims to Make ‘Dating Great Again’
- Man Burns Himself Starting Fire Outside Trump’s DC Hotel
- Bouncer Charged With Murder In Philly Bar Manager’s Shooting