PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police are investigating after a shooting near a West Oak Lane recreation center left two men injured.
Police say it happened shortly before 5 p.m. Wednesday on the grounds of Simons Recreation Center in the 1600 block of Walnut Lane.
According to police, an 18-year-old male was shot one time in the groin. He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical condition.
A 19-year-old male was shot one time in the thigh. He was also taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in stable condition.
Police are searching for two suspects.
So far, no word on any arrests or a motive.
You may also be interested in:
- Airlines Hoping To Woo Customers Invest In More Entertainment Options
- Uber Offers Breathalyzer Kiosk, Free Rides In Manayunk On Thanksgiving Eve
- Christmas Village Gears Up For Opening Weekend
- Activists March On Broad Street In Solidarity For Black Lives Matter Protesters
- Lansdale Tree Planted Just Before 9/11 Makes Its Way To The White House