PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police are investigating after a shooting near a West Oak Lane recreation center left two men injured.
Police say it happened shortly before 5 p.m. Wednesday on the grounds of Simons Recreation Center in the 1600 block of Walnut Lane.
According to police, an 18-year-old male was shot one time in the groin. He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical condition.
A 19-year-old male was shot one time in the thigh. He was also taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in stable condition.
Police are searching for two suspects.
So far, no word on any arrests or a motive.
You may also be interested in:
- ADHD Drug Use In Pregnancy Increases Risk Of Heart Defects, Study Finds
- Delaware Officials Announce First Flu-Related Death Of 2017-18 Season
- Gov.-Elect Phil Murphy Names His Pick For New Jersey’s Treasury
- Cosmo DiNardo May Still Face Death Penalty In Bucks County Murders
- Rock Hall 2018 Class: Nina Simone, Bon Jovi, The Moody Blues And More