PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police are investigating after a shooting near a West Oak Lane recreation center left two men injured.
Police say it happened shortly before 5 p.m. Wednesday on the grounds of Simons Recreation Center in the 1600 block of Walnut Lane.
According to police, an 18-year-old male was shot one time in the groin. He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical condition.
A 19-year-old male was shot one time in the thigh. He was also taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in stable condition.
Police are searching for two suspects.
So far, no word on any arrests or a motive.
You may also be interested in:
- Trump Declines To Attend White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- Truck Rams Crowd During Mardi Gras Parade; Many Injured
- Houston Academic Finds Uncredited Novel Written By Walt Whitman
- Warmer Weather Could Save Skiers Some Green At Blue Mountain
- New Plans In Works For Long-Shuttered Collegeville Inn Property