PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police are investigating after a shooting near a West Oak Lane recreation center left two men injured.
Police say it happened shortly before 5 p.m. Wednesday on the grounds of Simons Recreation Center in the 1600 block of Walnut Lane.
According to police, an 18-year-old male was shot one time in the groin. He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical condition.
A 19-year-old male was shot one time in the thigh. He was also taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in stable condition.
Police are searching for two suspects.
So far, no word on any arrests or a motive.
You may also be interested in:
- Northeast Extension Shut Down After Multi-Vehicle Crash
- Watching Sports May Be Bad For Your Health, Study Reveals
- Coalition Reflects On Creating Philly’s Amazon Headquarters Bid
- Doctors Warn Taking Selfies Helping Spread Lice Among Children
- ‘The Pain Is Worth It’: 12-Year-Old Boy From Puerto Rico Set To Receive New Prosthetic Leg