PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police are investigating after a shooting near a West Oak Lane recreation center left two men injured.
Police say it happened shortly before 5 p.m. Wednesday on the grounds of Simons Recreation Center in the 1600 block of Walnut Lane.
According to police, an 18-year-old male was shot one time in the groin. He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical condition.
A 19-year-old male was shot one time in the thigh. He was also taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in stable condition.
Police are searching for two suspects.
So far, no word on any arrests or a motive.
You may also be interested in:
- Suspect In School Attack Plot Waives Right To Hearing In Exchange For Dropped Charge
- Meek Mill’s Close Friend, Attorney Describe His Prison Release, New Mission
- Suspect Arrested For Murder In New Jersey Road Rage Incident
- Dog Left To Die In Park Named After ‘Rocky’ Due To Fighting Spirit
- Foreign Tick Found In New Jersey Could Pose Serious Threat To Humans