PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police are investigating after a shooting near a West Oak Lane recreation center left two men injured.
Police say it happened shortly before 5 p.m. Wednesday on the grounds of Simons Recreation Center in the 1600 block of Walnut Lane.
According to police, an 18-year-old male was shot one time in the groin. He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical condition.
A 19-year-old male was shot one time in the thigh. He was also taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in stable condition.
Police are searching for two suspects.
So far, no word on any arrests or a motive.
You may also be interested in:
- How Including Special Ed Students In Class Can Raise Bar For All
- Cops: Missing Bicycles, Supplies From Wounded Warrior Project Recovered; 1 Arrested
- Found Not Guilty In Rape-Murder Retrial, Philly Man Reunites With Jurors
- Ford Recalls Over 88K Vehicles Due To Stalling Problem
- Wine Popping Up In Pennsylvania Grocery Stores