PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police are investigating after a shooting near a West Oak Lane recreation center left two men injured.
Police say it happened shortly before 5 p.m. Wednesday on the grounds of Simons Recreation Center in the 1600 block of Walnut Lane.
According to police, an 18-year-old male was shot one time in the groin. He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical condition.
A 19-year-old male was shot one time in the thigh. He was also taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in stable condition.
Police are searching for two suspects.
So far, no word on any arrests or a motive.
You may also be interested in:
- Gas Main Struck In Clifton Heights
- Bradley Cooper Was At The DNC — And Some People Are Not Amused
- Chaotic Scene Outside Wells Fargo Center After Protesters Breach DNC Security Fence
- DNC Wraps Up Tonight With Hillary Clinton Officially Accepting Nomination
- Donald Trump: Russia Hacking Comments Were ‘Sarcastic’