By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) –The severe weather in our area has left thousands without power and some flights delayed Tuesday night.
PECO’s outages have been fluctuating all night. Right now there are 2,200 in the dark, 1,700 of them in Philadelphia.
In New Jersey, Atlantic City Electric and PSEG report 2,800 outages in Burlington County and scattered outages in Camden and Gloucester Counties.
Finally, at the airport, some flights departing Philadelphia International are delayed up to a half an hour.
Travelers are urged to call 1-800-PHL-GATE or go to PHL.org for up to date flight information.
You may also be interested in:
- Eagles Opponent Profile: Wentz-less Eagles Head North To Face Woeful Giants
- Week 15 NFL Picks: Patriots, Steelers Battle For The Top Of The AFC
- Joel Embiid Plays Career-High 39 Minutes In Overtime Win Vs. T-Wolves
- City Council Honors Eagles Safety Malcolm Jenkins For Work Off The Field
- Couturier Lifts Flyers Over Maple Leafs 4-2 For 4th Straight