By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) –The severe weather in our area has left thousands without power and some flights delayed Tuesday night.
PECO’s outages have been fluctuating all night. Right now there are 2,200 in the dark, 1,700 of them in Philadelphia.
In New Jersey, Atlantic City Electric and PSEG report 2,800 outages in Burlington County and scattered outages in Camden and Gloucester Counties.
Finally, at the airport, some flights departing Philadelphia International are delayed up to a half an hour.
Travelers are urged to call 1-800-PHL-GATE or go to PHL.org for up to date flight information.
You may also be interested in:
- Taxpayers To Pay More Than Half Of $2.27M Eagles Championship Parade Bill
- Herrera Go-Ahead Triple Gets Phillies Win Over Pirates 2-1
- Heat’s Justise Winslow Fined $15,000 For Stepping On Joel Embiid’s Mask
- Courtier’s Late Goal Helps Flyers Edge Penguins To Force Game 6
- Mural Honoring Super Bowl Champs Eagles Now Complete