PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Sixers dropped their second consecutive NBA Summer League game. The team fell 97-88 to the Phoenix Suns on Monday night. The team is now 1-2 in the Samsung NBA Summer League after winning the Orlando Pro Summer League title.
The Sixers were a bit shorthanded against the Suns. Nerlens Noel, K.J. McDaniels (ankle) and Casper Ware all sat the game out.
The Sixers were led by Jordan McRae who scored 21 points and knocked down three of four shots from long range. The second round pick out of Tennessee was forced to leave the game early with a left ankle sprain.
Adonis Thomas chipped in with 15 points and Jerami Grant registered nine points and seven rebounds off the bench.
The Suns were paced by rookie T.J. Warren who scored 28 points and snatched 11 rebounds. Former Temple Owl Dionte Christmas came off the bench for the Suns and tallied 15 points.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- 76ers Projected To Finish As Worst Team In East, Again
- Pederson: Dorial Green-Beckham To Run With 1’s
- Nick Faldo On The Barclays: Bethpage Black ‘A Beautiful Golf Course’
- Phillies To Attend Tim Tebow’s Workout, Per Report
- Philly Soccer Blog: Delco Native Auston Trusty Talks About Being Part Of Philadelphia Union