Sixers Drop Summer League Game To Suns 97-88
76ers CentralShop for 76ers Gear
Buy 76ers Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Sixers dropped their second consecutive NBA Summer League game. The team fell 97-88 to the Phoenix Suns on Monday night. The team is now 1-2 in the Samsung NBA Summer League after winning the Orlando Pro Summer League title.
The Sixers were a bit shorthanded against the Suns. Nerlens Noel, K.J. McDaniels (ankle) and Casper Ware all sat the game out.
The Sixers were led by Jordan McRae who scored 21 points and knocked down three of four shots from long range. The second round pick out of Tennessee was forced to leave the game early with a left ankle sprain.
Adonis Thomas chipped in with 15 points and Jerami Grant registered nine points and seven rebounds off the bench.
The Suns were paced by rookie T.J. Warren who scored 28 points and snatched 11 rebounds. Former Temple Owl Dionte Christmas came off the bench for the Suns and tallied 15 points.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Jason Kelce Says The Versatile Sproles Is Better Suited For Eagles Offense Than Jackson
- Ray Day: Didinger Discusses A New And Improved Redskins Defense
- High School Top 10: Pennsbury Is This Year’s District 1 Monster
- Heisman Watch: Jameis Winston’s Repeat Bid Against History
- Philly Soccer Show: Houston, We Have A Crucial Match