Joel Embiid Signs Deal With Adidas
Buy 76ers Tickets
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Sixers rookie Joel Embiid has reportedly inked a shoe deal with Adidas. Embiid is not expected to be ready to take the court for the Sixers right away, but when he does he will do so with a pair of Adidas sneakers on his feet.
Adidas is having quite the haul when it comes to the 2014 NBA Draft class. The company has already inked deals with Andrew Wiggins and Dante Exum. The company has also reportedly landed Boston Celtics rookie Marcus Smart. Adidas missed out on locking up the top three picks of the draft, missing out on 2nd overall pick Jabari Parker who signed with Jordan.
Exact terms of the deal have not been released, but the deal is believed to be a multi-year deal.
Embiid and Adidas announce the deal is official.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- After Dominant Win Over Dallas, Eagles Rest
- Rangers Skate To 3-0 Win Over Flyers
- Ray Rice Wins Appeal, ‘Suspension Vacated’
- High School Top 10: Pennsbury Closing In On Another Title
- What Should Union Fans Expect From Rene Meulensteen?