Police: Possible Meth Lab Discovered Inside Northeast Philly Apartment
By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Several people were evacuated after police discovered what may be a drug lab inside an apartment in Northeast Philadelphia Monday morning.
At about 7:30 a.m., police were called to a residential building in the 3500 block of Grant Avenue.
According to investigators, officers discovered what appeared to be a meth lab in a second floor apartment.
As a precaution, several residents of the apartment building were evacuated.
There were no reports of any injuries.
So far, no arrests have been made.
The discovery remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Study: Lack Of Sleep Linked To The Common Cold
- Libertarian Group Ranks Kane As Nation’s Worst Attorney General
- Parents Using ‘Shuddle’ App To Drive Students To And From School
- Kraft Heinz Recalls More Than 2M Pounds Of Turkey Bacon
- Survey: Young Breast Cancer Survivors Make Treatment Choices Based On Fertility Concerns