Police: Possible Meth Lab Discovered Inside Northeast Philly Apartment
By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Several people were evacuated after police discovered what may be a drug lab inside an apartment in Northeast Philadelphia Monday morning.
At about 7:30 a.m., police were called to a residential building in the 3500 block of Grant Avenue.
According to investigators, officers discovered what appeared to be a meth lab in a second floor apartment.
As a precaution, several residents of the apartment building were evacuated.
There were no reports of any injuries.
So far, no arrests have been made.
The discovery remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Lyft Gets Pa. Regulatory Nod…Except In Philly
- New Monmouth University Poll Finds ‘Deep Racial Divide’ On Alleged Racism In The Judicial Process
- Report: NJ Among States Least-prepared For Outbreaks
- Survey: E-Cigarettes Surpass Regular Cigs In Teen Use
- Forget That Marathon: There’s A New ‘Race’ Coming To Philadelphia, And It Doesn’t Require Any Running