Police: Possible Meth Lab Discovered Inside Northeast Philly Apartment
By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Several people were evacuated after police discovered what may be a drug lab inside an apartment in Northeast Philadelphia Monday morning.
At about 7:30 a.m., police were called to a residential building in the 3500 block of Grant Avenue.
According to investigators, officers discovered what appeared to be a meth lab in a second floor apartment.
As a precaution, several residents of the apartment building were evacuated.
There were no reports of any injuries.
So far, no arrests have been made.
The discovery remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- 140 Pairs Of Underwear Stolen From Northeastern Pa. Store In 4 Heists
- Police Searching For Man Who Robbed Popular Cobbs Creek Cheesesteak Shop 3 Times
- Doctors: Del. Family Sickened By Pesticide While Vacationing Will Probably Not Recover
- Sunburn Art: A Dangerous New Trend?
- Ocean City Retains Title As New Jersey’s Most Popular Beach