Police: Possible Meth Lab Discovered Inside Northeast Philly Apartment
By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Several people were evacuated after police discovered what may be a drug lab inside an apartment in Northeast Philadelphia Monday morning.
At about 7:30 a.m., police were called to a residential building in the 3500 block of Grant Avenue.
According to investigators, officers discovered what appeared to be a meth lab in a second floor apartment.
As a precaution, several residents of the apartment building were evacuated.
There were no reports of any injuries.
So far, no arrests have been made.
The discovery remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Upstate NY Towns Consider Seceding To Pa. After Fracking Ban
- Spring Marshmallow Madness Hits New Heights With ‘Peeps Milk’
- NJ Marijuana Advocates To Hold Spring ‘Smoke Out’
- Study: About 21 Percent Of High School Girls Have Been Assaulted By Someone They Dated
- Study: Suicide Rates Among Middle-Aged Adults Have Sharply Increased