Police: Possible Meth Lab Discovered Inside Northeast Philly Apartment
By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Several people were evacuated after police discovered what may be a drug lab inside an apartment in Northeast Philadelphia Monday morning.
At about 7:30 a.m., police were called to a residential building in the 3500 block of Grant Avenue.
According to investigators, officers discovered what appeared to be a meth lab in a second floor apartment.
As a precaution, several residents of the apartment building were evacuated.
There were no reports of any injuries.
So far, no arrests have been made.
The discovery remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- RHONJ’s Teresa Giudice Asks To Serve Term In Halfway House
- Penn Researchers Find Parents Can Be Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Movies
- More Americans Than Ever Plan To Dress Up For Halloween
- US Agency Warns More Than 4 Million Car Owners To Get Air Bags Fixed; Metal Fragments Can Fly Out When Bags Deployed
- Majority Of Employees Still Showing Up To Work While Sick