Police: Possible Meth Lab Discovered Inside Northeast Philly Apartment
By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Several people were evacuated after police discovered what may be a drug lab inside an apartment in Northeast Philadelphia Monday morning.
At about 7:30 a.m., police were called to a residential building in the 3500 block of Grant Avenue.
According to investigators, officers discovered what appeared to be a meth lab in a second floor apartment.
As a precaution, several residents of the apartment building were evacuated.
There were no reports of any injuries.
So far, no arrests have been made.
The discovery remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- CDC Study: Americans’ Bellies Expanding Fast
- IKEA Recalls Child’s Swing Due To Fall Hazard
- Cooking Marijuana Into “Hash Oil” Causing Disastrous Fires
- NOW President: ‘Goodell Has Demonstrated He Views Domestic Violence As An Inconvenient PR Problem’
- Shocker: Another Convenience Store Beat Out Wawa For America’s Favorite