By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Several people were evacuated after police discovered what may be a drug lab inside an apartment in Northeast Philadelphia Monday morning.
At about 7:30 a.m., police were called to a residential building in the 3500 block of Grant Avenue.
According to investigators, officers discovered what appeared to be a meth lab in a second floor apartment.
As a precaution, several residents of the apartment building were evacuated.
There were no reports of any injuries.
So far, no arrests have been made.
The discovery remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Man Charged With Burglary After Being Stuck In Pizzeria Vent
- Parts Of Hawaii Could See Up To Foot Of Snow
- Virginia School District Pulls ‘To Kill A Mockingbird,’ ‘The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn’ From Classrooms Over N-Word In Books
- For Environmental Dogs, Sniffing Out Doody Is Their Duty In South Jersey
- Police: Teen Boy Who Fatally Shot Mother, Young Brother Tried To Blame His Father