Commercial: Jordan Brand Pays Respect To Derek Jeter
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter is in his 20th and final season. Michael Jordan’s brand has decided to pay tribute to Jeter with their new RE2PECT campaign, launching new Jordan apparel in respect to the Yankee great.
On Monday, the Jordan Brand released their new RE2PECT commercial on YouTube, which features Jordan himself, Jay-Z, Billy Crystal, Spike Lee, and others. You can watch the full commercial below.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Rookie Spotlight: Kevin White To Become Part Of Dynamic Duo With Chicago Bears
- Baseball Commissioner Talks Fan Safety At Phillies Game Hours Before Fan Struck In Forehead With Foul Ball
- Phillies Lose Fourth Straight To Mets, 9-5
- Eagles Set For Preseason Battle With Packers
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Darryl Dawkins