PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter is in his 20th and final season. Michael Jordan’s brand has decided to pay tribute to Jeter with their new RE2PECT campaign, launching new Jordan apparel in respect to the Yankee great.
On Monday, the Jordan Brand released their new RE2PECT commercial on YouTube, which features Jordan himself, Jay-Z, Billy Crystal, Spike Lee, and others. You can watch the full commercial below.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- 5 Phillies Players To Watch This Spring Training
- Jameis Winston Tells Elementary Students ‘Ladies Are Supposed To Be Silent… Men Are Supposed To Be Strong’
- Colangelo: Ben Simmons Will Sit Out The Rest Of The Year
- Philly Soccer Show: Former National Team Defender Onyewu Returns To USA
- Best In Sports: Villanova Sweeps 2017 Gallen Awards