Commercial: Jordan Brand Pays Respect To Derek Jeter
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter is in his 20th and final season. Michael Jordan’s brand has decided to pay tribute to Jeter with their new RE2PECT campaign, launching new Jordan apparel in respect to the Yankee great.
On Monday, the Jordan Brand released their new RE2PECT commercial on YouTube, which features Jordan himself, Jay-Z, Billy Crystal, Spike Lee, and others. You can watch the full commercial below.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Flyers Part Ways With Goaltending Coach Jeff Reese
- Garret Kerr Set To Leave Impressive Legacy at USciences
- 30 Players: Eovaldi Should Bloom At Back End Of Yankees Rotation
- Amaro: I Have Faith In Phillies’ Front-Office, We Know Baseball
- Player Style Files: Tour Professional Lax Player Paul Rabil’s Mancave