PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter is in his 20th and final season. Michael Jordan’s brand has decided to pay tribute to Jeter with their new RE2PECT campaign, launching new Jordan apparel in respect to the Yankee great.
On Monday, the Jordan Brand released their new RE2PECT commercial on YouTube, which features Jordan himself, Jay-Z, Billy Crystal, Spike Lee, and others. You can watch the full commercial below.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Super Bowl Champion Eagles ‘Discussing’ Visit To White House
- Joel Embiid Visits Delaware County Church, Makes A New Best Friend
- Raiders Sign CB Daryl Worley A Week After Arrest In Philadelphia
- Flyers Eliminated From Playoffs After Losing Game 6
- Altherr Hits Walk-off Single In Extra Innings, Phillies Sweep Pirates