Chase Utley Will Bat 7th In All-Star Game
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The All-Star Game lineups for both the American and National League were announced on Monday. Phillies second baseman and lone representative, Chase Utley, will bat 7th and play second base for the National League. Derek Jeter will play shortstop and leadoff for the American League in his 14th and final appearances as an all-star.
Seattle Mariners right-hander Felix Hernandez gets the ball for the AL, while St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Adam Wainwright gets the start over Clayton Kershaw in the NL.
Full lineups below:
The 2014 MLB All-Star Game is on Tuesday night at 8:00pm E.T.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Eagles CB Brandon Boykin Traded To Steelers
- Once MLB Trade Deadline Dust Settles, Your Fantasy Roster May Need Some Tweaks
- Eagles Sign Former Villanova Running Back, Kevin Monangai
- Rookie Spotlight: Amari Cooper Looks To Bring Life To Oakland Raiders Passing Game
- Center City Wall Now Stands To Honor Phillies History