By Lynne Adkins
MEDIA, Pa. (CBS) — Walk through the Tyler Arboretum woodlands this Tuesday night and you’ll get a surprise.
Members of the Almanac Dance Circus Theater will be entertaining visitors during “Nightfall,” a onetime free show.
Amy Mawby, director of public programs at Tyler Arboretum in Media, Delaware County says the acrobats will actually be in the gardens.
“It won’t be just a set performance where people will come and sit, it will actually be an immersive performance where people will be walking through our paths in our native woodland paths and it will be lit up in different ways.”
The event is free and it begins at 8:30 p.m. Tuesday night. It is best for visitors ages eight and older.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- ‘Dare To Dream’ – Nova Nation Dances To Fight Childhood Cancer
- Children, Philadelphia Fire Department Paint Mural In Honor Of Fallen Firefighters
- Ronald McDonald House Helps Family From Indonesia Whose Son Is Battling Eye Cancer
- ‘Jon & Kate Plus 8’ Reality Star To Make Debut As Stripper At Atlantic City Nightclub
- 8-Year-Old Calls 911, Stops Car After Sister Has Seizure While Driving