PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police say two children who went missing yesterday have been found safe and have returned home.
Police say 6-year-old Syncire McGovern and his 12-year-old sister Makyla Tucker were “voluntarily missing.”
The children were reported missing Friday night after they failed to return to their home in the 3200 block of Byberry Road. The two kids were expected to return home by 8 p.m., several hours after it was believed they were headed to Decatur School playground along Academy Road.
The children were located around 10 a.m. Saturday. Details on where they were or who they were with were not immediately known.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- US Marshals: ‘Fugitive Of The Week’ Found Tanning In Family Member’s Backyard
- Police Investigating 2 Armed Robberies Near Temple University
- Doctors Without Borders Recruiting Staff In Philadelphia
- Mysterious ‘Bug Bite’ Leaves Man’s Arm Covered In Bruises
- Teen Accused Of Livestreaming Crash That Killed Sister