UPDATE: Police: Missing Brother And Sister Found Safe In Northeast Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police say two children who went missing yesterday have been found safe and have returned home.
Police say 6-year-old Syncire McGovern and his 12-year-old sister Makyla Tucker were “voluntarily missing.”
The children were reported missing Friday night after they failed to return to their home in the 3200 block of Byberry Road. The two kids were expected to return home by 8 p.m., several hours after it was believed they were headed to Decatur School playground along Academy Road.
The children were located around 10 a.m. Saturday. Details on where they were or who they were with were not immediately known.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Social Media Today: Oculus Deal Done, Facebook Adds Save Button, Uber Wi-Fi
- 7th Death Blamed On 2013 Philadelphia Building Collapse
- Delco SPCA Partners With Local Stage Company To Pitch Pet Adoptions
- Delta Cancels All Israel Flights Over Missile Fear
- CBS News Reports World Breaks Global Heat Record — Again