PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police say two children who went missing yesterday have been found safe and have returned home.
Police say 6-year-old Syncire McGovern and his 12-year-old sister Makyla Tucker were “voluntarily missing.”
The children were reported missing Friday night after they failed to return to their home in the 3200 block of Byberry Road. The two kids were expected to return home by 8 p.m., several hours after it was believed they were headed to Decatur School playground along Academy Road.
The children were located around 10 a.m. Saturday. Details on where they were or who they were with were not immediately known.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Bottle Cap Creator Crown Holdings Plan To Move HQ Out Of Philly
- Gov. Wolf Signs Real ID Law, Expects New Licenses In 2019
- Cali Woman Sues Jelly Belly, Claims She Did Not Know Beans Contained Sugar
- Efforts Are On To Block Sale Of Atlantic City Assets By NJ
- As Grilling Season Heats Up, Fire Commissioner Thiel Says Safety First: ‘This Can Be Serious Stuff’