UPDATE: Police: Missing Brother And Sister Found Safe In Northeast Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police say two children who went missing yesterday have been found safe and have returned home.
Police say 6-year-old Syncire McGovern and his 12-year-old sister Makyla Tucker were “voluntarily missing.”
The children were reported missing Friday night after they failed to return to their home in the 3200 block of Byberry Road. The two kids were expected to return home by 8 p.m., several hours after it was believed they were headed to Decatur School playground along Academy Road.
The children were located around 10 a.m. Saturday. Details on where they were or who they were with were not immediately known.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- With One Notable Exception, Pa. High Court E-Mails Get Clean Review
- For The Designated Family Chef, Holiday Is Lots of Work — But Worth It, Most Agree
- Cathedral Kitchen, in Camden, Releases a New Crop of Culinary Graduates
- Police Locate 13-Year-Old Pregnant Girl In Trenton After She Was Reported Missing
- More Than Just Academics As Philadelphia School Arranges a Sisters’ Reunion