UPDATE: Police: Missing Brother And Sister Found Safe In Northeast Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police say two children who went missing yesterday have been found safe and have returned home.
Police say 6-year-old Syncire McGovern and his 12-year-old sister Makyla Tucker were “voluntarily missing.”
The children were reported missing Friday night after they failed to return to their home in the 3200 block of Byberry Road. The two kids were expected to return home by 8 p.m., several hours after it was believed they were headed to Decatur School playground along Academy Road.
The children were located around 10 a.m. Saturday. Details on where they were or who they were with were not immediately known.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Just Released: The Pope’s Schedule For September’s Trip To Philadelphia
- Bill Cracking Down On Cyber Bullying Sent To Governor’s Desk
- Humidity Creeping Back In For Tuesday
- Dump Truck Overturns On I-276 Ramp To I-476, Driver Trapped
- You Can Find Fortune’s Number One Workplace For Millennials On The Chester Waterfront