BURLINGTON TWP., N.J. (CBS) — A motorcyclist was killed in a crash early Saturday morning in Burlington Township, New Jersey.
It happened just after 1 a.m. in front of the Wawa along Route 541 near Mount Holly Road.
Police say the driver of a Harley Davidson motorcycle, 58-year-old Peter Price of Eastampton, was traveling north on Route 541 — and the driver of Ford Explorer, 33-year-old Lawrence Seltzer Jr. of Burlington, was making a left turn into the parking lot of the Wawa when the two vehicles collided.
Price was rushed to Lourdes Medical Center and later transferred to Cooper Hospital in Camden where he died from his injuries.
Seltzer was not injured in the crash.
Authorities say no charges have been filed, pending an investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- South Jersey Teacher Admits Having Inappropriate Relationship With Student
- New Campaign At Drexel Aims To Teach Students Failure Can Be Key To Success
- After 2 Years On The Rise, Chesapeake Blue Crab Population Declines In 2017
- On-Beach Parking Becomes Reality In Wildwood
- Rumors Still Swirling Over Whether Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy Will Step Down