BURLINGTON TWP., N.J. (CBS) — A motorcyclist was killed in a crash early Saturday morning in Burlington Township, New Jersey.
It happened just after 1 a.m. in front of the Wawa along Route 541 near Mount Holly Road.
Police say the driver of a Harley Davidson motorcycle, 58-year-old Peter Price of Eastampton, was traveling north on Route 541 — and the driver of Ford Explorer, 33-year-old Lawrence Seltzer Jr. of Burlington, was making a left turn into the parking lot of the Wawa when the two vehicles collided.
Price was rushed to Lourdes Medical Center and later transferred to Cooper Hospital in Camden where he died from his injuries.
Seltzer was not injured in the crash.
Authorities say no charges have been filed, pending an investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Report: Philadelphia Ranks As One Of Top 100 Places To Live In U.S.
- Philly Protesters Take To The Streets For ‘Not My President’s Day’
- Homeland Security Proposes New Orders On Immigration
- Trump Picks Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster As New National Security Adviser
- Elderly Woman Reportedly Stuck In Chair For Months