Motorcyclist Dies In Crash In Burlington Township, New Jersey
BURLINGTON TWP., N.J. (CBS) — A motorcyclist was killed in a crash early Saturday morning in Burlington Township, New Jersey.
It happened just after 1 a.m. in front of the Wawa along Route 541 near Mount Holly Road.
Police say the driver of a Harley Davidson motorcycle, 58-year-old Peter Price of Eastampton, was traveling north on Route 541 — and the driver of Ford Explorer, 33-year-old Lawrence Seltzer Jr. of Burlington, was making a left turn into the parking lot of the Wawa when the two vehicles collided.
Price was rushed to Lourdes Medical Center and later transferred to Cooper Hospital in Camden where he died from his injuries.
Seltzer was not injured in the crash.
Authorities say no charges have been filed, pending an investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- District Attorney To Add Prosecutor’s Firing To Kane Probe
- Philadelphia Catholic Leaders Not Fazed By Pope’s Added Mass, in Washington, DC
- First Public Hearing on Comcast Franchises in Philadelphia Draws Scathing Comments
- Man Breaks Into Church In Warminster, Steals Money From ‘Poor Boxes’
- Oral Arguments Today in U.S. Supreme Court on Same-Sex Marriage Case