Motorcyclist Dies In Crash In Burlington Township, New Jersey
BURLINGTON TWP., N.J. (CBS) — A motorcyclist was killed in a crash early Saturday morning in Burlington Township, New Jersey.
It happened just after 1 a.m. in front of the Wawa along Route 541 near Mount Holly Road.
Police say the driver of a Harley Davidson motorcycle, 58-year-old Peter Price of Eastampton, was traveling north on Route 541 — and the driver of Ford Explorer, 33-year-old Lawrence Seltzer Jr. of Burlington, was making a left turn into the parking lot of the Wawa when the two vehicles collided.
Price was rushed to Lourdes Medical Center and later transferred to Cooper Hospital in Camden where he died from his injuries.
Seltzer was not injured in the crash.
Authorities say no charges have been filed, pending an investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Head of Democratic Party in Philadelphia Points Finger at Kane For DA Quarrel
- Mother of Missing Roxborough Man Hoping For ‘Resolution’ in Son’s Whereabouts
- New Monmouth University Poll Finds ‘Deep Racial Divide’ On Alleged Racism In The Judicial Process
- Police Vehicle Involved In Crash In Germantown
- VIDEO: Thief Steals FedEx Package From Northeast Philly Home