By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- 1 Dead In Vine Street Expressway Crash
- Wolf Lauds ‘Fair’ Medical Marijuana Process After Former Policy Chief Gets Grower Permit
- Picture Perfect Weather For Manayunk Arts Festival
- Lions, Tigers, And Beers At Philadelphia Zoo
- A New Look For Philadelphia City Hall Courtyard
- Controversial Dunes Are Coming To Margate, Behind Schedule
- Wheels Rolling Toward New, Faster SEPTA Bus Route Along Roosevelt Boulevard
- South Jersey Attorney Celebrates Landmark Victory Before US Supreme Court
- Fresh Off ‘Libre’s Law,’ Animal Welfare Advocates Seek ‘Hot Dog’ Relief
- Don’t Be A Victim, Scam Artist Look To Target Summer Travelers