By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Couple Who Met On Set Of ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Gets Married
- Police: Teen Shot In Arm In West Philly
- Plea Set For Suspect In Fatal Home Invasion
- Mindy Kaling Disses Sen. Cory Booker And Gets A Dinner Date
- Police: North Philly Store Owner Shoots Attempted Robber, Bystander
- Woman Convicted Of Involuntary Manslaughter In Man’s Death
- Free Library To Introduce Birding Backpack Program
- Rep. Poe Resigns From House Freedom Caucus Over Health Care Stance
- Pa. Black Lives Matter Calling For Resignation Of DA Seth Williams
- US Gas Prices Down A Penny Over 2 Weeks, To $2.34 A Gallon