By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Sales Tax Hike For Property Tax Relief Dropped From Pa. Budget Talks
- Camden County Prosecutor Investigating Fatal Shooting Involving Two Police Officers
- Weather: In Depth Winter Weather Outlook For Our Region
- Police: Teen To Be Charged As Adult In State Trooper Shooting, One Suspect Being Sought
- Police: Body Found Behind South Philadelphia Walmart
- ‘Creed’ Stars Speak With Eyewitness News About Much Anticipated Film
- Police Investigating Fatal Accident On Roosevelt Boulevard
- “Trouble In Toyland” Report Lists Potentially Dangerous Toys Ahead Of Holidays
- Travelers Aren’t Letting Fear Affect Holiday Plans
- Father Of Teen Accused Of Shooting Trooper Speaks Briefly Outside Police Barracks