By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Police: High School Teacher Had Sexual Relationship With Teen Student
- 1 Killed, 1 Injured In Wilmington Shooting
- Fishtown Schoolyard To Become Green Space
- Police: Woman And Toddler Critically Injured In NE Philadelphia Accident
- Milo Yiannopoulos Resigns From Breitbart Amid Child Sex Storm
- New Jersey Program Lets Teens Walk In Police Officer’s Shoes
- Train Operator Critically Injured In SEPTA Train Crash
- Mother Sends Garbage To Son In Care Package For Not Emptying Trash
- 68-Year-Old Woman Visiting Husband’s Grave Dies Following Cemetery Crash
- Separate Incidents At Bucks County Park Prompt Reminder From Police