By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Police: Teen Girl Viciously Attacks Worker Inside Chinese Restaurant
- Engineers Writing The Future Of Aviation In Philadelphia
- Man Pleads Guilty To Defecating On Side Of Road, Throwing Feces Into Woods
- Police Searching For Inmate Who Escaped From Mental Hospital Parking Lot
- Former Delaware Governor To Ride Cross Country For Charity
- Police: 4 People Shot In Delaware County
- Philly’s Oldest Energy Co-op Helps Cap Off Science Festival
- Ideas Meet Investors At Angel Venture Fair in Philadelphia
- Company Recalls Dog Food Because It May Contain Euthanasia Drug
- Police: Woman Runs Over Man After Getting Into Altercation With His Wife