By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- What’s Cooking on 1060: South Street Spring Festival
- Vandals Strike Vehicles On PA Turnpike From Above With Bricks And Stones
- Officials Investigate Green Oily Substance In The Schuylkill River
- Unique Anti-Pull Dog Leash Invented By Local Man Selling On HSN
- Trending Social Media Dance-Off Originated In New Jersey
- Changes Expected In PPD Application Rules
- Free Wifi Coming To Philadelphia Neighborhood
- CHOP Joins Nationwide Survey Seeking Autism Answers
- Phila. Officials Reflect On First Summer Jobs While Pushing For Program
- PA SPCA Give Final Farewell To Animal Activist With Terminal Cancer