By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Numbers Drawn In $487-Million Powerball Jackpot
- Positively Philadelphia: Didinger Pens Play About Lifelong Friendship
- Harry Potter Superfans Anxiously Await Release Of Latest Chapter
- SEPTA Pushing Sustainability Forward With Battery Charged Buses
- Federal Grant To Upgrade North Camden Streets, Utility Network
- PA Auditor General To Examine State Employee Retirement Funds
- Widener Students Create Informative Magazine On Chester
- Woman Struck By Stray Bullet Inside Kensington Home
- Dangerous Flooding In Parts Of New Jersey
- Sub-$2 Gas Prices The Norm In Parts Of Delaware Valley