Art Lovers Come Out For Weekend Festival In Haddonfield
By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Red Light Cameras Begin Operation In Abington Township
- Weather: Threat Of Rain Increases As August Begins
- Police: 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Nicetown Triple Shooting
- Police: Woman Punched, Dragged By Hair At Bucks County Playground
- City Officials React To Philadelphia Police Corruption Indictments
- City Officials Say Without Passage Of Cigarette Tax, Philadelphia Schools May Not Open On Time
- Regional Rail Service Suspended On West Trenton Line Due To Collision
- Person Struck And Killed By SEPTA Train In Delaware County
- Philadelphia Welcomes Woman Sentenced To Death in Sudan For Being Christian
- Southbound Lanes Of I-495 Reopen To Traffic, Weeks Ahead Of Schedule