By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- 2 Dead, 2 Injured In Garden State Parkway Crash
- Local Author Writes New Book For Premature Babies
- NJ Police Seek Answers In 3-Year Long Mystery Of Suspicious Death
- New Hampshire Woman Drops Defamation Suit Against Bill Cosby
- Updated Policy On Use Of Body Cameras By Camden County Police
- A Downgraded License Is Among The Challenges New Commissioner Of Human Services Will Face
- Mom Charged In Connection To 4-Year-Old N. Phila Girl’s Death
- Teens Gear Up For Philadelphia’s Summer Jobs Program
- A Community Remembers 4-year-old Girl Fatally Shot In Her North Philadelphia Home
- Pennsylvania’s First Mormon Temple Comes To Ben Franklin Parkway