By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Fatal Motorcycle Accident On Roosevelt Boulevard
- Shoppers Gather Outside Reading Terminal Market For Franklin Flea
- Man Rescues 4-Year-Old Son From Falling Tree Branch At Neshaminy Park
- Police: Pelicans Guard Dejean-Jones Fatally Shot In Dallas
- National Spotlight Shines Bright On Philadelphia Summer Tourism
- Visitors Celebrate Memorial Day With Trip To Historic Cemetary
- Atlantic County Police Investigate Fatal Hit-Run In Absecon
- Evening Jog Turns Into Tragic Accident On Roosevelt Boulevard
- Manhole Cover Gets Blown From Street In West Philadelphia
- 3-Year-Old Girl Injured In Fall From Second Floor Window In Germantown