Art Lovers Come Out For Weekend Festival In Haddonfield
By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Police Investigating Robberies Targeting Elderly In South Jersey
- Local Parents Of Son, Daughter In Nepal During Earthquake Speak Out
- Riot, Looting Prompt State Of Emergency, Curfew In Baltimore
- 70 Years After Walking Free From A Concentration Camp, A NJ Professor Gives His Eyewitness Account
- Pa. Supreme Court Upholds 2012 Conviction Of High Ranking Church Official
- Weather: Sunshine Returns Tuesday
- Chester County Prison Guard Charged With Smuggling Drugs To Inmates
- Internet Giants Jump Into Nepal Earthquake Relief and Social Support Efforts
- Cops: 14-Year-Old Faces Murder Charge In Connection With Death Of Delivery Man In NE Philadelphia
- Police: Worker Stabbed By Former Employee At Main Line Hebrew School