By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Dick Gregory, Civil Rights Activist And Comedian, Dead At 84
- Smart Technology Helping Prevent Sores In Patients Confined To Hospital Bed
- Fight Over Medical Marijuana Dispensary In Mt. Airy Far From Over
- Camden County Program Offers Therapeutic Horseback Riding For Residents With Special Needs
- Long Closed Regional Theatre Returns Down The Shore
- Philly Archbishop To Ordain New Bishop For Allentown Diocese
- ‘It’s In Dire Need’: Wildwood Officials Considering Replacing Iconic Boardwalk
- Ahead Of Eclipse Monday, ‘Solar Saturday’ Took Over The Mann
- Best In Blue Grass Will Hit South Jersey Labor Day Weekend
- Thousands March In Boston In Protest Of Controversial Rally