Art Lovers Come Out For Weekend Festival In Haddonfield
By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Major Changes At Pennsylvania Ballet
- Final Inning For Link to Philadelphia’s Baseball Past
- Woman Dies After Being Struck By Several Cars In North Philadelphia
- Overturned Truck Forces Closure Of Busy Schuylkill On-Ramp
- ‘Made In America’ Forces Detours Throughout Center City
- Business Owners, Beach-Goers Agree: It’s Been A Great Summer Down The Shore
- City Program Helps Businesses Install Private Security Cameras To Assist Police
- Philadelphia’s Streets Department Increasing Effort To Stop Illegal Dumping
- Police Investigate Sexual Assault In Caln Township
- Philadelphia Food Trucks Converge On Franklin Square For ‘Food Truck Festivus’