Art Lovers Come Out For Weekend Festival In Haddonfield
By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Police Search For Driver In Feltonville Hit-Run Involving SEPTA Bus
- Credit Card Companies Banking On Incentives To Boost Holiday Spending
- Fire Destroys Barn In Mercer County
- E-Commerce Retailers Network, Discuss Latest Trends At Digital Summit In Philadelphia
- Pa. House Vote Today On Wolf Tax Proposals
- Wednesday NASA Launch May Be Visible In Our Area
- Local Fans Weigh In On Alleged Fantasy Football Scandal
- Authorities: Woman’s Body Discovered In Hamilton Township Park
- 11-Year-Old Who Runs His Own Business Attends Forbes Under 30 Summit
- Police Investigate Death Of Transgender Woman In Philadelphia