Art Lovers Come Out For Weekend Festival In Haddonfield
By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Despite Wintry Mix, Drivers In Philadelphia Suburbs Face Few Issues
- Officials Report More Than 100 Accidents In Bucks County
- DA: Missing Pa. Woman Found Dead; Stepfather Facing Charges
- Evening Snow & Rain, Then A Chilly Thanksgiving
- Gov. Christie On Ferguson Protests: People Are Anxious, And Pres. Obama Is Partly To Blame
- 4 Injured In Reading Shooting
- Philadelphia Police Arrest Man For Repeatedly Impersonating A Police Officer
- Police: Elderly Woman Dragged 30 Feet During Purse Snatching In Wilmington
- Final Member Of Family Shot In Tabernacle Dies
- 3 Charged With Running Sex Trafficking Venture In West Philadelphia