Art Lovers Come Out For Weekend Festival In Haddonfield
By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Police Searching For Cop Impersonator In Camden
- Elderly Man Injured During North Philadelphia Home Invasion
- 2 Adults, 2 Children Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Leak In Doylestown
- Magee Rehabilitation Hospital Receives $300K Grant For Spinal Cord Injury Medical Home
- Philadelphia City Employees Recognized For Going Above And Beyond
- Medical Marijuana In PA: Less If, More How
- Law Requiring Owners Of Large Office Buildings To Track Energy Usage Expanded To Include Larger Apartment Buildings
- After Supreme Court Ruled Tour Guides Must Be Licensed, Some In Philly Took A Proactive Approach
- Officials In Gloucester County Allow Residents To Get Rid Of Unused Tires And Fight Mosquito Population
- Study Shows That The Public Responds When Celebrities Have Health Issues