Art Lovers Come Out For Weekend Festival In Haddonfield
By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Is Rent Out Of Reach? Study Shows How 11 US Cities Stack Up
- Study Finds Almost 20 Percent Of Female College Freshmen Victims Of Attempted Rape
- Annual ‘Safe Schools Summit’ Focuses On Crowd Safety For Upcoming Papal Visit
- $10K Reward Offered In South Philadelphia Sex Assaults
- AC Casino Conference: U.S. Gambling Market Saturated, Yet Casinos Keep Coming
- Activists Conduct Bus Tour Along Jersey Shore Of Areas Still Suffering From Hurricane Sandy
- Weather: Summer-Like Heat To Last Through End Of May
- Philadelphia Zoo Again Offering Free Admission For Teachers During Summer Months
- Health: When Is The Best Time To Drink Coffee?
- Study: Get A Degree Before Getting Hitched To Keep The Weight Off