By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Trump Speaks With Taiwan’s President, Seen As Break From ‘One China’ Policy
- Chief: Female Delaware Firefighter Who Died From Arson Fire Was Planning To Retire
- FDA Approves Non-Surgical Facelift Which Uses Tiny Cones On Thread Inserted Through Small Puncture
- NJ Man, Woman Charged With Promoting Prostitution Of Juvenile Girl
- Police: Man Robs Pharmacy With Syringe
- End Of An Era: Italian Market Butcher Shop Closing Soon
- Millennials Renting In Buildings Offering Amenities Instead Of Buying
- STUDY: ‘Drink Plenty Of Fluids When Sick’ May Not Always Be The Best Advice
- Natalie Portman: Trump’s Victory Has Energized People ‘In A New Way’
- Philadelphia Election Officials Recounting Some Presidential Ballots