By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Study Finds Link Between Happy Spouses And Health
- California Officer Fatally Shoots African-American Man
- Michelle Obama Stumping For Clinton, Pence To Follow The Next Day
- Cops: Grandmother Charged With Murder Of 3-Year-Old Grandson
- 1 Dead, 1 Hurt In Crash On Roosevelt Boulevard
- Man Dies After Being Shot Several Times On Front Porch
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, President Shimon Peres Dies
- Obama Nominates Cuba Ambassador, First In Over Half-Century
- Don’t Click On That Brad Pitt Obit! He’s Alive, And It’s A Hack
- Community Leaders Rally Outside Fraternal Order Of Police