By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Philadelphia Science Fest Returns To Inspire And Excite Minds
- Free Apple On Delta Flight Costs Woman Huge Fine
- Vigil Takes Place For 2 Sheriff’s Deputies Killed While Eating At Restaurant
- Man In Critical Condition After Shooting In SW Philadelphia
- Officials: Naked Gunman Kills 4, Injures 2 At Waffle House
- Missing Philadelphia Woman Found Dead In Poconos
- Verne Troyer, Mini-Me From ‘Austin Powers’ Movies, Dies At Age 49
- Double Homicide, Triple Shooting Leaves 2 Dead, 1 Injured In North Philadelphia
- Mayor Jim Kenney Speaks At Unveiling Of New Civil War Memorial
- Queen Elizabeth II Celebrates Her 92nd Birthday