By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Mercedes-Benz Unveils First Pickup Truck
- A Look At Presidential Polling In Pennsylvania
- Donald Trump: I’d ‘Love’ To Fight Joe Biden
- Ex-Christie Aide: ‘Traffic Problems’ Email Wasn’t Payback
- A Pop-Up Store For Entrepreneurs In Center City
- 3 US Senators Want Women’s Golf Open Moved From Donald Trump Course In NJ
- Lawsuit Seeks Permanent Closure Of Part Of North Wildwood Beach
- Crews Rescue NJ Man, Trapped Waist Deep In Mud
- New Virtual Reality Exhibit At Franklin Institute
- If Your House Is Haunted, Do You Have To Disclose It?