By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Cabrini Celebrates Transition To Becoming Cabrini University
- Philly Police Chase Ends With Pursued Car Crashing Into AutoZone
- Police: Boy Accidentally Shoots Self, Girl While ‘Playing’ With Gun
- You Can Now Buy Airline Tickets With Monthly Payments
- Hershey Stock Crashes After Chocolate Merger Talks Fall Through
- 2 Pennsylvania Colleges Rank In Top 5 Party Schools
- Unique South Jersey Theme Park Allows Adults To Dig In Really Big Sandbox
- Pennsylvania Senate Set To Vote On Attorney General Nominee Beemer
- Wolf On Recreational Pot: Yes To Decriminalizing, No To Legalizing
- Small Women’s College In Allentown Starts Sophomore Spring Break Abroad Program