Art Lovers Come Out For Weekend Festival In Haddonfield
By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Mayor Speaks On Philadelphia Fire Department Investigation
- Research Finds Homeowners Living Close To Starbucks Have Seen Property Values Skyrocket
- Several Hospitalized Following SEPTA Bus Accident In Hunting Park
- University Of Pennsylvania Makes New Efforts To Curb Sexual Violence
- At One South Jersey High School, Curriculum Goes High Tech With New Lab
- Suspect Caught On Tape Robbing Dunkin’ Donuts In Center City
- Sen. Bob Casey Says Additional Federal Funds Being Allocated to Delaware River Dredging Project
- Nutter Reviews Accomplishments in Speech to Greater Phila. Chamber of Commerce
- Gov. Christie Orders Flags At Half-staff On Friday Following Death Of Ocean County Detective
- German-American Folk Art Exhibit Opens at Philadelphia Museum of Art