By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Deadly Police Involved Shooting Under Investigation In Wilmington
- Study Suggests Social Media Bubble Makes Us Narrow-Minded
- Weather: Coastal Flood Warning Tuesday After Powerful Storm Strikes Region
- Massive Tree Falls In South Philadelphia, Knocking Out Power As Nor’easter Strikes Region
- Senate Confirms Mike Pompeo To Run The CIA
- Pizza Delivery Driver Shot, Returns Fire, Hospitalized In Southwest Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Man, Convicted Of 3 Murders As Teen, Kills Himself In Prison
- PA Senators Question Fast-Track Plan To Close Two State Prisons
- Meet The New FCC Chairman
- Look Out, It’s Flu Season