Art Lovers Come Out For Weekend Festival In Haddonfield
By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Man Critical After Police-Involved Shooting In West Philadelphia
- Police Investigate Fatal Port Richmond Double Shooting
- University Of Delaware Students Robbed At Gunpoint
- Local Demonstrators Raise Awareness About Climate Change In NY
- Mostly Boos For Jackson In Return To Philly
- SEPTA Service Between Airport, 30th Street Station Restored
- Ex-NJ School Custodian Sentenced For Hidden Cameras
- Police: Rifle Carried By Ambush Suspect Found
- 1 Dead, Dozens Hurt When Bus Overturns In Delaware
- Man Sentenced For Carjacking, High-Speed Pursuit