Art Lovers Come Out For Weekend Festival In Haddonfield
By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Weather: Dreary Midweek
- Forbes Summit Entrepreneurs Take On The Art Museum Steps
- 1 Injured In Chester County 2-Car Crash
- Man In Police Custody After East Norriton Shooting
- Nurse From Deptford Wins $1M Lay’s Potato Chips Contest
- Woman Killed By Car, Service On SEPTA’s West Trenton Line Suspended
- Schools Close In Poconos After Sighting Of Alleged State Trooper Killer
- North Philadelphia Deadly Carjacking Suspect Due In Court
- CDC Releases Revised Ebola Gear Guidelines
- Philadelphia Supergroup ‘In The Pocket’ Sets Up For Saturday Night Concert At Ardmore Music Hall