Art Lovers Come Out For Weekend Festival In Haddonfield
By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- School Zone Speed Limits Back In Session
- Pope Francis Eases Church Rule On Abortion Forgiveness
- Study: Lack Of Sleep Linked To The Common Cold
- Steamy September Start
- Southern New Jersey Man Digs Up Live Cannonball In Backyard
- ‘The Captive’ Opens Tuesday At Physick House As Part Of Fringe Arts Festival
- Phila. Hospitals Making Plans For Staff Who Can’t Go Home During Papal Visit
- Pre-K Counts And Head Start Providers Feeling Squeeze Of PA Budget Stalemate
- Talking Francis: A Pope’s Spontaneous, Personal, Controversial Communication
- Police: Man Facing Charges In Connection With Kensington Hit-And-Run