By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- NJ Seeks Disaster Aid After January Storm And Shore Flooding
- Phila. Mayor Announces Official End To Fire Dept. Brownouts, Firefighter Rotations
- Police: ATM Lockbox Containing $18K Cash Stolen In NE Philadelphia
- Teen Allegedly Involved In Shooting Of State Trooper On Vine Street Expressway Waives Preliminary Hearing
- Police: 2 Dead Following West Philadelphia Shooting
- Local Cemetery To Host Valentine’s Day Program Featuring Stories From Its Victorian Archives
- Bank Branches Getting Digital Makeovers
- Taxi Drivers Clog Center City Protesting Uber
- Some Pa. Lawmakers Look To Establish High School For Students Recovering From Substance Abuse
- During Cold Snap, Project HOME Employees Work Hard To Make Sure Homeless Have Shelter