By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Singer Ed Sheeran Is Engaged
- Governors Wagering Sweet Treats Of NFC Championship Game
- Naked Man Strolls Along I-95, Tosses Debris At Vehicles
- Lawmakers Scramble For A Deal Amid Shutdown-DACA ‘Chaos’
- Philly Zoo Makes Earth Friendly Bet With Zoos In Minnesota
- Spirit Airlines Adds Non-Stop Flight From New Orleans To Atlantic City
- Thousands Gather For Women’s March In Philadelphia
- Planned Parenthood Funding, Wage Hike Atop Murphy Agenda
- Police In Wilmington Searching For Missing Boy
- Future Unclear For Shopping Mall Ranked Worst In New Jersey