By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- Researchers: ‘Magic Mushrooms’ Help Treat Depression
- SEPTA: 12-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized After Being Hit By Bus
- ‘This Is A Leader Who’s Unfit To Be President’: Man Inflates ‘Trump Rat’ In Philly
- Attorney General Sessions: ‘We Will Dismantle’ MS-13
- Police: Teen Girl Critically Wounded In Stabbing During Large Fight
- Ivanka Trump Touts Tax Plan At Bucks County Town Hall
- Feds Raid Several Advanced Urgent Cares Over Alleged Illegal Synthetic Opioid Prescriptions
- Delta Seeking 1,000 New Flight Attendants
- Philadelphia Schools Superintendent Gets Good Grades
- VIDEO: Deaf Baby Emotional Hearing Mom’s Voice For First Time