Art Lovers Come Out For Weekend Festival In Haddonfield
By Justin Udo
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – The 22nd annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival is underway, and the event has a little something for everyone in the family.
With a soundtrack provided by local musicians and dozens of vendors selling everything from handmade soaps to uniquely crafted furniture, art lovers told KYW Newsradio Saturday what makes this festival so popular year after year.
“A nice selection here, because you never know when you go to a show and they’ve done a really nice job having a nice variety and nice quality.”
“The artists are great here.”
“It’s really nice to get in touch with the small business side of things.”
It’s not just jewelry and paintings at this craft show, you can also find vendors who sell things like personalized superhero capes — something that’s been a hit with kids of all ages.
The festival, sponsored in part by KYW Newsradio, runs through Sunday.
- 1 Dead, 7 Injured In Suspected Hit-And-Run In North Philadelphia
- Do Daughters Cause Divorce? Not So Fast, Researchers Say
- Suspect Accused Of Firebombing South Philly Home; 3 Injured
- NJ Among States With Highest Number Of Recent Immigrant Children
- Delco Police Official Calls Mercy Hospital Shooting Suspect a ‘Powder Keg’
- Report: Pope Francis To Attend World Meeting Of Families In Philly In 2015
- Fantastic Friday!
- Darby Medical Center Shooting Prompts Question — Should Doctors Carry Guns To Work?
- Overturned Food Truck Snarling Traffic On SB I-95 Towards Vine Street Expressway
- Crash Causes Car To Overturn In Hunting Park, 1 Injured