SEA ISLE CITY, N.J., (CBS) – The Stanley Cup will pay a visit to the Jersey Shore.
Los Angeles Kings Assistant Coach John Stevens is bringing the Stanley Cup to Sea Isle City on Thursday, July 17, the Mayor of Sea Isle announced.
The iconic trophy will be on public display at the 57th Street Beach between 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m., at which time members of the public will have the opportunity to take photos.
If it rains on Thursday, the Stanley Cup will be on public display inside the Community Lodge (adjacent to the Welcome Center).
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Lane Johnson Learns Philly Is Not Oklahoma
- WATCH: Duke Fans Create PSA To Save Jahlil Okafor From Sixers
- Eagles Quarterback Situation Remains Cloudy
- Lane Johnson Says He ‘Really Doesn’t Know’ If Chip Kelly Will Return To Eagles
- Adam Schefter: ‘Signs Seem To Be Piling Up Against’ Chip Kelly Returning To Eagles