SEA ISLE CITY, N.J., (CBS) – The Stanley Cup will pay a visit to the Jersey Shore.
Los Angeles Kings Assistant Coach John Stevens is bringing the Stanley Cup to Sea Isle City on Thursday, July 17, the Mayor of Sea Isle announced.
The iconic trophy will be on public display at the 57th Street Beach between 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m., at which time members of the public will have the opportunity to take photos.
If it rains on Thursday, the Stanley Cup will be on public display inside the Community Lodge (adjacent to the Welcome Center).
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Steelers Hold Off Chiefs On Boswell’s 6 Field Goals, 18-16
- Price’s Hot Hand Helps La Salle Drop G Washington 79-69
- Packers Beat Cowboys; Advance To NFC Championship
- Jahlil Okafor’s Dad Threatens Blogger
- Brett Brown Donates $2,000 To ‘Bus The Process’ Trip