SEA ISLE CITY, N.J., (CBS) – The Stanley Cup will pay a visit to the Jersey Shore.
Los Angeles Kings Assistant Coach John Stevens is bringing the Stanley Cup to Sea Isle City on Thursday, July 17, the Mayor of Sea Isle announced.
The iconic trophy will be on public display at the 57th Street Beach between 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m., at which time members of the public will have the opportunity to take photos.
If it rains on Thursday, the Stanley Cup will be on public display inside the Community Lodge (adjacent to the Welcome Center).
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Joel Embiid Unhappy About Minutes Restrictions
- Top Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pickups For Week 7
- Cabrini’s Jackie Neary Joins the 500 Coaching Win Club
- Temple Readies For Army’s Triple-Option Attack
- Carson Wentz Is The Favorite To Win NFL MVP