Stanley Cup On Display In Sea Isle City On Thursday
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
SEA ISLE CITY, N.J., (CBS) – The Stanley Cup will pay a visit to the Jersey Shore.
Los Angeles Kings Assistant Coach John Stevens is bringing the Stanley Cup to Sea Isle City on Thursday, July 17, the Mayor of Sea Isle announced.
The iconic trophy will be on public display at the 57th Street Beach between 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m., at which time members of the public will have the opportunity to take photos.
If it rains on Thursday, the Stanley Cup will be on public display inside the Community Lodge (adjacent to the Welcome Center).
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Week 3: Eagles’ Studs And Duds
- Kelly On Peters: ‘I Thought He Was Channeling His Inner Craig Berube’
- Kelly Responds To Williams: ‘We’ll Sit Down Tomorrow’
- Eagles Players React To Baker’s Dirty Hit And Peters’ Defense Of Foles
- Team Grades: If There Is A Grade For Grittiness, Eagles Get “A” vs. Redskins