Report: Rockets Finalizing Deal To Send Lin To Lakers, Not Sixers
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Looks like Jeremy Lin will not become a Sixer after all. According to Yahoo Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski, the Houston Rockets are finalizing a deal that will send Jeremy Lin to the Los Angeles Laker. A report on Thursday said the Rockets had a deal in place for Lin with the Sixers.
The Rockets need to dump Jeremy Lin’s $8.37 million cap hit in order to sign Chris Bosh, who is now expected to sign with the Rockets. Everything fell in place after LeBron James announced on SI.com Friday that he is leaving Miami and returning to Cleveland to play for the Cavaliers.
David Aldridge reports the Lakers will get a 2015 first round pick in the Lin deal.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Santoliquito: Sam Bradford Looks Great In Green Bay
- Pennsylvania Advances To LLWS Championship
- Let Other Fantasy Baseball Owners Take Chances On September Call-Ups
- Jahlil Okafor Joins Kevin Hart For 5K Run
- Rookie Spotlight: Vic Beasley Will Be An Every-Down Player For Atlanta Falcons