Report: Rockets Finalizing Deal To Send Lin To Lakers, Not Sixers
76ers CentralShop for 76ers Gear
Buy 76ers Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Looks like Jeremy Lin will not become a Sixer after all. According to Yahoo Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski, the Houston Rockets are finalizing a deal that will send Jeremy Lin to the Los Angeles Laker. A report on Thursday said the Rockets had a deal in place for Lin with the Sixers.
The Rockets need to dump Jeremy Lin’s $8.37 million cap hit in order to sign Chris Bosh, who is now expected to sign with the Rockets. Everything fell in place after LeBron James announced on SI.com Friday that he is leaving Miami and returning to Cleveland to play for the Cavaliers.
David Aldridge reports the Lakers will get a 2015 first round pick in the Lin deal.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Steelers Rally To Top Texans 30-23
- Post Snap With Malcolm Jenkins: Many Were Wrong About Him
- Nets Top Sixers 99-88 In Preseason Action
- LeSean McCoy Feels Good About Getting Back To Normal
- Howie Roseman and Don Smolenski On Surviving The Bye Week