PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Looks like Jeremy Lin will not become a Sixer after all. According to Yahoo Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski, the Houston Rockets are finalizing a deal that will send Jeremy Lin to the Los Angeles Laker. A report on Thursday said the Rockets had a deal in place for Lin with the Sixers.
The Rockets need to dump Jeremy Lin’s $8.37 million cap hit in order to sign Chris Bosh, who is now expected to sign with the Rockets. Everything fell in place after LeBron James announced on SI.com Friday that he is leaving Miami and returning to Cleveland to play for the Cavaliers.
David Aldridge reports the Lakers will get a 2015 first round pick in the Lin deal.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Donovan McNabb Says Cowboys Should Get Rid Of Dez Bryant
- Ilya Bryzgalov Spotted At Flyers Home Opener
- Jordan Matthews Questions NFL Following Josh Brown’s Admission Of Domestic Abuse
- Watch: Flyers 50th Anniversary Tribute Video
- Top 7 Eagles’ Stories Of Sam Bradford Week