Barricade Situation Ends In Roxborough
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Chopper 3 was over the scene Friday night of a reported barricade situation in Philadelphia’s Roxborough neighborhood.
A barricade was declared at 9:18 p.m. Friday in the 400 block of Delmar Street.
Police say a man wanted for assault ran into a home.
SWAT units entered and cleared the property without incident. Police say three guns and ammunition were recovered.
According to police, the man was not inside.
A search was being conducted.
Further details were not immediately available.
You may also be interested in:
- Police Investigating Robberies Targeting Elderly In South Jersey
- Local Parents Of Son, Daughter In Nepal During Earthquake Speak Out
- Riot, Looting Prompt State Of Emergency, Curfew In Baltimore
- 70 Years After Walking Free From A Concentration Camp, A NJ Professor Gives His Eyewitness Account
- Pa. Supreme Court Upholds 2012 Conviction Of High Ranking Church Official