By Nicole Brewer
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — In Northeast Philadelphia, police are investigating two separate shootings, two blocks and 10 minutes apart.
The first happened just after midnight near Darrah and Fillmore Streets in Frankford.
When officers arrived, they found 15 shell casings from two different guns, but no victim.
“They learned that a 22-year-old victim ran from the scene after being shot to Aria Frankford Hospital,” explained Chief Inspector Scott Small.
While on scene, officers heard multiple gunshots coming from the 4600 block of Frankford Avenue. There, they discovered a 20-year-old male victim suffering from two gunshot wounds to his groin. He was taken to Aria Torresdale Hospital.
The 22-year-old was treated and released from the hospital. The 20-year-old is listed in stable condition.
Police are hoping private surveillance video and information from witnesses will lead them to three male suspects seen running from the scene and jumping into a black vehicle.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Does Christmas Music Turn You Into The Grinch?
- Kevin Hart Spills About Cheating On Pregnant Wife
- Is It A Gimmick? Experts Explore The Strategy Behind ‘Free Shipping’
- Will Smith Officially Joins Instagram And Already Racks Up Over 1 Million Followers
- Judge Temporarily Blocks New Trump Rules On Birth Control