Delaware Man Accused Of Performing Lewd Act While Naked In Backyard
By Steve Beck
DOVER, Del. (CBS) — A Delaware man was arrested after he was accused of performing a lewd act while naked in his backyard.
Gregory N. Kotzar is facing several charges following his arrest in Dover on Tuesday.
According to investigators, several female employees of a dental office on Wolf Creek Boulevard told them they observed Kotzar walking around his backyard naked and masturbating.
Police arrived at Kotzar’s home and he was taken into custody.
Investigators say Kotzar also committed the same lewd act on June 30th.
The employees were able to identify Kotzar through a business card he gave the office a few months ago when they first opened.
He has been charged with two counts of Lewdness and four counts of Indecent Exposure.
Kotzar was released on $4,000 unsecured bond.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- RHONJ’s Teresa Giudice Asks To Serve Term In Halfway House
- Penn Researchers Find Parents Can Be Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Movies
- More Americans Than Ever Plan To Dress Up For Halloween
- US Agency Warns More Than 4 Million Car Owners To Get Air Bags Fixed; Metal Fragments Can Fly Out When Bags Deployed
- Majority Of Employees Still Showing Up To Work While Sick