By Steve Beck
DOVER, Del. (CBS) — A Delaware man was arrested after he was accused of performing a lewd act while naked in his backyard.
Gregory N. Kotzar is facing several charges following his arrest in Dover on Tuesday.
According to investigators, several female employees of a dental office on Wolf Creek Boulevard told them they observed Kotzar walking around his backyard naked and masturbating.
Police arrived at Kotzar’s home and he was taken into custody.
Investigators say Kotzar also committed the same lewd act on June 30th.
The employees were able to identify Kotzar through a business card he gave the office a few months ago when they first opened.
He has been charged with two counts of Lewdness and four counts of Indecent Exposure.
Kotzar was released on $4,000 unsecured bond.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Alan Bean, 4th Man To Walk On Moon, Is Dead At 86
- Police: Clothesline Helps Officers Arrest Fleeing Man Carrying 61 Bags Of Heroin
- Police: Family Pit Bull Attacks, Kills 6-Year-Old Pennsylvania Boy
- Police: Texas Officer Arrested In Fatal Shooting Of Brother Who Is Deputy Sheriff
- ‘You Are The Reason I Teach’: Hero Teacher Jason Seaman Shot During Indiana School Shooting