Delaware Man Accused Of Performing Lewd Act While Naked In Backyard
By Steve Beck
DOVER, Del. (CBS) — A Delaware man was arrested after he was accused of performing a lewd act while naked in his backyard.
Gregory N. Kotzar is facing several charges following his arrest in Dover on Tuesday.
According to investigators, several female employees of a dental office on Wolf Creek Boulevard told them they observed Kotzar walking around his backyard naked and masturbating.
Police arrived at Kotzar’s home and he was taken into custody.
Investigators say Kotzar also committed the same lewd act on June 30th.
The employees were able to identify Kotzar through a business card he gave the office a few months ago when they first opened.
He has been charged with two counts of Lewdness and four counts of Indecent Exposure.
Kotzar was released on $4,000 unsecured bond.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Gov. Christie On Ferguson Protests: People Are Anxious, And Pres. Obama Is Partly To Blame
- Final Member Of Family Shot In Tabernacle Dies
- Pa. Banker, Philanthropist Leo Moskovitz Dies At 109
- Northampton County Woman Sentenced On Animal Cruelty Charges After More Than 100 Animals Seized From Property
- Study: Cookie Monster A Role Model For Kids Learning Self-control?