Delaware Man Accused Of Performing Lewd Act While Naked In Backyard
By Steve Beck
DOVER, Del. (CBS) — A Delaware man was arrested after he was accused of performing a lewd act while naked in his backyard.
Gregory N. Kotzar is facing several charges following his arrest in Dover on Tuesday.
According to investigators, several female employees of a dental office on Wolf Creek Boulevard told them they observed Kotzar walking around his backyard naked and masturbating.
Police arrived at Kotzar’s home and he was taken into custody.
Investigators say Kotzar also committed the same lewd act on June 30th.
The employees were able to identify Kotzar through a business card he gave the office a few months ago when they first opened.
He has been charged with two counts of Lewdness and four counts of Indecent Exposure.
Kotzar was released on $4,000 unsecured bond.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Princeton Worker Reportedly Told To Choose Between Medical Marijuana And His Job
- Cops: Groom Charged In Brawl During Pa. Wedding Cruise
- 2 Philadelphia Area Towns Named Among Country’s ‘Quirkiest’
- Police: Father Admits To Leaving His Baby Inside Car While He Gambled At Del. Casino
- Pa. Group Bands Together To Save ‘Bucket Bear’