Cops: NJ Man Secretly Videotaped Female Colleagues In Their Dressing Rooms
JACKSON TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — An entertainer at a southern New Jersey amusement park faces charges after authorities say he secretly videotaped female colleagues there as they changed in their dressing room.
Jackson Township police say 25-year-old Leonard Vasile Jr. of South Plainfield is charged him invasion of privacy.
Vasile allegedly used a computer and a camera to record the women inside a private trailer at Six Flags Great Adventure. Authorities say the recording started last fall and ended shortly before the incident was reported last week.
Park officials say Vasile has been fired. It was not known Wednesday if he had retained a lawyer, and a telephone number for him could not be located.
Authorities say Great Adventure officials called police July 3 to report the possible criminal activity.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Study: About 21 Percent Of High School Girls Have Been Assaulted By Someone They Dated
- Study: Suicide Rates Among Middle-Aged Adults Have Sharply Increased
- Facebook Introduces New Feature To Help Prevent Suicide
- Internet Activists Use Grumpy Cat In Aerial Jab At Comcast
- Pa. Among Top 10 States With The Worst Taxes For The Average American