HACKETTSTOWN, NJ (CBS) – Police in northern New Jersey say they’re searching for a man accused of exposing himself to children at a local pool.
On July 2nd, multiple people reported a man following children who were wearing goggles and swimming underwater at the Hackettstown Community Pool. The man would then expose his genitals to the kids underwater.
When confronted by staff, the man reportedly left the pool on foot immediately.
Police say the suspect is a white male between 5’8” and 5’10” and 190 to 210 lbs. He has blond/gray hair and a pale complexion and stated his name was “Billy.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact DSG. John Amey or Det. Aaron Perkins of the Hackettstown Police Department at (908) 852-3302.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Rare Slice Of Delaware River Waterfront Property On Auction Block
- Push To Ban Controversial “Anti-Gay” Therapy Introduced In Congress
- Celebration Of Black Art Throughout May In Philadelphia
- Adopted Siblings To Race In Wheelchair Division of Broad Street Run
- Work Begins For ‘Great Chefs’ Fundraiser In Philly