Police Searching For Man Who Exposed Himself To Multiple Kids At NJ Pool
HACKETTSTOWN, NJ (CBS) – Police in northern New Jersey say they’re searching for a man accused of exposing himself to children at a local pool.
On July 2nd, multiple people reported a man following children who were wearing goggles and swimming underwater at the Hackettstown Community Pool. The man would then expose his genitals to the kids underwater.
When confronted by staff, the man reportedly left the pool on foot immediately.
Police say the suspect is a white male between 5’8” and 5’10” and 190 to 210 lbs. He has blond/gray hair and a pale complexion and stated his name was “Billy.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact DSG. John Amey or Det. Aaron Perkins of the Hackettstown Police Department at (908) 852-3302.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Montgomery County Couple Sings About Their Home, Wins Enough Money To Buy It
- One Dead, One Injured In Delaware Apartment Fire
- Police Come Under Fire While Responding To Shooting At Bar In Mayfair
- Pa. Ruling Lets Law Firm Donate Services Without Limit To Mayoral Candidate
- South Jersey Town Gets Sizable Check For Their Recycling Efforts