HACKETTSTOWN, NJ (CBS) – Police in northern New Jersey say they’re searching for a man accused of exposing himself to children at a local pool.
On July 2nd, multiple people reported a man following children who were wearing goggles and swimming underwater at the Hackettstown Community Pool. The man would then expose his genitals to the kids underwater.
When confronted by staff, the man reportedly left the pool on foot immediately.
Police say the suspect is a white male between 5’8” and 5’10” and 190 to 210 lbs. He has blond/gray hair and a pale complexion and stated his name was “Billy.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact DSG. John Amey or Det. Aaron Perkins of the Hackettstown Police Department at (908) 852-3302.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- 3 Men Arrested For Allegedly Attempting To Have Sexual Contact With Children
- Toomey Criticizes Pa. Supreme Court For Redistricting Ruling
- Philadelphia Construction Firm Is Defying The Odds, Breaking Racial Barriers
- Study: Heart Disease Risk Linked To Pace Of Your Walk
- Florida Legislature Rejects Weapons Ban With Massacre Survivors En Route To Capitol