HACKETTSTOWN, NJ (CBS) – Police in northern New Jersey say they’re searching for a man accused of exposing himself to children at a local pool.
On July 2nd, multiple people reported a man following children who were wearing goggles and swimming underwater at the Hackettstown Community Pool. The man would then expose his genitals to the kids underwater.
When confronted by staff, the man reportedly left the pool on foot immediately.
Police say the suspect is a white male between 5’8” and 5’10” and 190 to 210 lbs. He has blond/gray hair and a pale complexion and stated his name was “Billy.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact DSG. John Amey or Det. Aaron Perkins of the Hackettstown Police Department at (908) 852-3302.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Report: Philadelphia Teens Smoking More Cigars Than Cigarettes
- Fastnachts Flying Off The Shelves At Nearly Century-Year-Old Bakery In Mayfair
- Kellyanne Conway Kneels On Oval Office Couch, Sparks Debate
- Montco Woman Plugs People Back Into Conversation With Podcast Club
- President Trump To Deliver First Address To Joint Session Of Congress