STONE HARBOR, N.J., (CBS) – A homeowner in Stone Harbor, New Jersey woke up to find a woman sleeping on his couch Wednesday morning, police said.
Stone Harbor Police say at about 7 a.m., a homeowner on the unit block of 90th Street found a woman sleeping on his sofa.
After a brief interaction, police say the 34-year-old woman of Quakertown, Pa. left the residence.
Later that morning, police say the homeowner discovered a purse left behind in the living room and then notified the police.
Police say the woman was charged on a criminal summons, 4th Degree Crime, for unauthorized entry into a dwelling after she arrived at the police station to retrieve her purse.
The matter is pending review by the Cape May County Prosecutor’s Office.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- PECO: Two Workers Injured After Incident In Center City
- NJ Lawmakers To Vote On Proposed Gasoline Tax
- Warrington Man Arrested For Sex Assault Of 13-Year-Old Girl
- Battle Rages On Over Massive Development Project Planned For Delco
- 9 Of America’s Best Beer Gardens