4 Injured, Including Baby, In I-95 Crash
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A crash on I-95 near Philadelphia International Airport airport sent four people, including a seven-month-old baby, to the hospital.
CBS 3 is told two cars collided around 6:15 p.m. Tuesday.
Chopper 3 over the southbound lanes of I-95 near Island Avenue.
A man, two women, and the baby were taken to the hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- James Gandolfini To Be Inducted Into NJ Hall Of Fame
- Concerns Of Local Residents With Loved Ones In The Middle East Grow As Conflict Escalates
- Burglary Spree Has Residents On High Alert In Several Burlington County Towns
- This Year’s Free Summer STEM Camp For Local Students May Be Its Last
- Growing Outrage Over Stalled Cigarette Tax Meant To Help Philadelphia Schools