By Steve Beck, Syma Chowdhry
BRISTOL, Pa. (CBS) — A second man has died after a triple shooting in Bucks County early Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened shortly before 1 a.m. in the 900 block of Winder Drive in Bristol.
According to investigators, officers were called to the scene for the reports of a shooting. When officers arrived, they found three males shot inside a home.
Twenty-four-year-old Tyrone Moss was pronounced dead at the scene. A second male was shot in the head and a third male was shot in the back.
The two victims were rushed to an area hospital where they were listed in critical condition.
CBS 3 is told 29-year-old Joshua Johnson died Wednesday night at the hospital. A 24-year-old man remains hospitalized.
A relative of one of the victims, Joshua Johnson, says doctors told them he may be brain dead.
Carmen Tyson-Thomas says of Johnson, “I loved him. Everyone loved him.”
Friends say Johnson has been in a wheelchair for the past few years after being shot during a robbery in Philadelphia.
Kendra Jones says he moved to Bristol to get away from the violence, “To get away from all of the drama, it’s like someone has it out for him.”
So far, no arrests have been made. Police are continuing to investigate along with the Bucks County D.A.’s Office.
A motive for the deadly shooting remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Survey Says 7 In 10 Millennials Would Rather Text Than Talk In Person
- Pizzeria Serving Up Pumpkin Spice Pizza For Fall Season
- School District Investigating Photo Of Possible Students Posing Behind Pumpkins With Racist Carvings
- Suspected Gunman In Maryland, Delaware Shootings Taken Into Custody
- SeaWorld To Lay Off 350 Workers As Attendance Wanes