PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — While Nerlens Noel was making his NBA Summer League debut for the Sixers over the weekend, Sixers guard Tony Wroten was making his Seattle Pro-Am debut. Wroten dropped 53 points during the first day and first game of this Summer’s Seattle Pro-Am—a highly competitive summer basketball league with former and current NBA players—no basket more impressive than this crossover and finish (watch here).
Former Sixer, Spencer Hawes, dropped 58-points in a Seattle Pro-Am last summer. Hawes signed a four-year deal worth $23 million with the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday.
Watch highlights of Wroten’s 53-point game below:
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Doug Pederson Ranked As Worst NFL Head Coach
- 7 Of The Best Free Agent Signings In NBA History
- Penn Product Brandon Copeland Savoring Life In The NFL
- Report: Raptors Interested In Nerlens Noel
- Pete Mackanin ‘Concerned’ About Nick Williams’ Benching