PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — While Nerlens Noel was making his NBA Summer League debut for the Sixers over the weekend, Sixers guard Tony Wroten was making his Seattle Pro-Am debut. Wroten dropped 53 points during the first day and first game of this Summer’s Seattle Pro-Am—a highly competitive summer basketball league with former and current NBA players—no basket more impressive than this crossover and finish (watch here).
Former Sixer, Spencer Hawes, dropped 58-points in a Seattle Pro-Am last summer. Hawes signed a four-year deal worth $23 million with the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday.
Watch highlights of Wroten’s 53-point game below:
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Top-Ranked Cats Vow To Keep Their Focus
- Recap: Sixers Lose To L.A. Clippers, 98-92 In OT
- Brandon McManus Seals Legend Status At Former Lansdale High School
- Despite Protests, Temple’s Board Of Trustees Votes To Go Forward With New Stadium Proposal
- Philly U’s Tom Shirley On 700th Win: ‘Very Special’