Video: Tony Wroten Drops 53-Points In Seattle Pro-Am Debut
76ers CentralShop for 76ers Gear
Buy 76ers Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — While Nerlens Noel was making his NBA Summer League debut for the Sixers over the weekend, Sixers guard Tony Wroten was making his Seattle Pro-Am debut. Wroten dropped 53 points during the first day and first game of this Summer’s Seattle Pro-Am—a highly competitive summer basketball league with former and current NBA players—no basket more impressive than this crossover and finish (watch here).
Former Sixer, Spencer Hawes, dropped 58-points in a Seattle Pro-Am last summer. Hawes signed a four-year deal worth $23 million with the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday.
Watch highlights of Wroten’s 53-point game below:
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- There Was A Lot To Like In Eagles’ Win Over Steelers
- Taney’s Run Comes To An End As They Lose 6-5
- Reports: Sixers May Not Land Anthony Bennett After All
- 5 Times MLB Game Protests Have Been Upheld
- Aaron McKie Named Temple University Assistant Basketball Coach