Video: Tony Wroten Drops 53-Points In Seattle Pro-Am Debut
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — While Nerlens Noel was making his NBA Summer League debut for the Sixers over the weekend, Sixers guard Tony Wroten was making his Seattle Pro-Am debut. Wroten dropped 53 points during the first day and first game of this Summer’s Seattle Pro-Am—a highly competitive summer basketball league with former and current NBA players—no basket more impressive than this crossover and finish (watch here).
Former Sixer, Spencer Hawes, dropped 58-points in a Seattle Pro-Am last summer. Hawes signed a four-year deal worth $23 million with the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday.
Watch highlights of Wroten’s 53-point game below:
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Walter Thurmond On Chip Kelly: ‘Great Leader, Wants To Win Championship’
- Fans To Remember Former NBA Great Darryl Dawkins
- Phillies Fall To Mets 3-1
- Temple Welcomes PSU To Town To Open Season On Saturday
- Eagles Continue March Toward Final Cut Down Day