PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — While Nerlens Noel was making his NBA Summer League debut for the Sixers over the weekend, Sixers guard Tony Wroten was making his Seattle Pro-Am debut. Wroten dropped 53 points during the first day and first game of this Summer’s Seattle Pro-Am—a highly competitive summer basketball league with former and current NBA players—no basket more impressive than this crossover and finish (watch here).
Former Sixer, Spencer Hawes, dropped 58-points in a Seattle Pro-Am last summer. Hawes signed a four-year deal worth $23 million with the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday.
Watch highlights of Wroten’s 53-point game below:
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- 76ers Issue Statement: ‘Sevyn Should Have Been Welcomed To Sing’
- High School Top 10: St. Joe Prep’s Khari Jones Shows What Perseverance Is All About
- Eagles-Cowboys To Be Officiated By Crew With Highest Flag Rate
- Sixers Fan Says Russell Westbrook Called Him ‘Fat Boy,’ Per Report
- SNF Producer On Eagles-Cowboys: ‘May Be NFL’s Game Of The Year’