PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — While Nerlens Noel was making his NBA Summer League debut for the Sixers over the weekend, Sixers guard Tony Wroten was making his Seattle Pro-Am debut. Wroten dropped 53 points during the first day and first game of this Summer’s Seattle Pro-Am—a highly competitive summer basketball league with former and current NBA players—no basket more impressive than this crossover and finish (watch here).
Former Sixer, Spencer Hawes, dropped 58-points in a Seattle Pro-Am last summer. Hawes signed a four-year deal worth $23 million with the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday.
Watch highlights of Wroten’s 53-point game below:
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Lamb, Diamondbacks Rally Past Phillies 9-2
- Phillies Erupt Late For Win Over Diamondbacks
- NHL Draft: Flyers Trade Brayden Schenn
- Man Tattoos LeBron James’ Crying Face On His Leg
- Flyers Select Nolan Patrick With No. 2 Pick