Video: Tony Wroten Drops 53-Points In Seattle Pro-Am Debut
76ers CentralShop for 76ers Gear
Buy 76ers Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — While Nerlens Noel was making his NBA Summer League debut for the Sixers over the weekend, Sixers guard Tony Wroten was making his Seattle Pro-Am debut. Wroten dropped 53 points during the first day and first game of this Summer’s Seattle Pro-Am—a highly competitive summer basketball league with former and current NBA players—no basket more impressive than this crossover and finish (watch here).
Former Sixer, Spencer Hawes, dropped 58-points in a Seattle Pro-Am last summer. Hawes signed a four-year deal worth $23 million with the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday.
Watch highlights of Wroten’s 53-point game below:
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Santoliquito: Shut Up, DeSean
- Amaro: Phils “Not Under Pressure” To Make Moves
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About WWE Party Boy Adam Rose
- Merrill Reese Named Best Philly Sports Announcer Ever
- Grand Imperial Poobah: Trading Places With Ryan Howard