PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — While Nerlens Noel was making his NBA Summer League debut for the Sixers over the weekend, Sixers guard Tony Wroten was making his Seattle Pro-Am debut. Wroten dropped 53 points during the first day and first game of this Summer’s Seattle Pro-Am—a highly competitive summer basketball league with former and current NBA players—no basket more impressive than this crossover and finish (watch here).
Former Sixer, Spencer Hawes, dropped 58-points in a Seattle Pro-Am last summer. Hawes signed a four-year deal worth $23 million with the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday.
Watch highlights of Wroten’s 53-point game below:
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Phillies Fall Back To .500, Fall To Nationals 5-1
- President Obama Mispronounces Ryan Arcidiacono’s Name During White House Visit
- Keidel: Don’t Underestimate The Warriors Like I Did
- Phillies Look To Get Back On Track Behind Nola
- This Week In Golf: Spieth Puts It Together To Win Dean & DeLuca Invitational