PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — While Nerlens Noel was making his NBA Summer League debut for the Sixers over the weekend, Sixers guard Tony Wroten was making his Seattle Pro-Am debut. Wroten dropped 53 points during the first day and first game of this Summer’s Seattle Pro-Am—a highly competitive summer basketball league with former and current NBA players—no basket more impressive than this crossover and finish (watch here).
Former Sixer, Spencer Hawes, dropped 58-points in a Seattle Pro-Am last summer. Hawes signed a four-year deal worth $23 million with the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday.
Watch highlights of Wroten’s 53-point game below:
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Matt Rhule Thanks Temple Fans, Philadelphia In Full Page Ad
- LeBron: No Statement By Not Staying At Trump-Branded Hotel
- Temple Looks To Continue Roll Tonight Against GW
- James Franklin Named Sporting News Coach Of The Year
- Source: USF’s Willie Taggart To Be Next Oregon Football Coach