Police-Involved Shooting Under Investigation In Mt. Laurel
MT LAUREL, NJ (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a trooper was involved in a shooting incident in Mount Laurel Monday while attempting to make an arrest during an investigation behind a motel on Route 73.
The incident was reported around 2:30 p.m. behind the Aloft Hotel on Route 73 and Fellowship Road.
Police say the person, who is now under arrest, was shot in the arm. Several troopers received minor injuries and were treated and released.
Police say as per normal protocols, the shooting is being investigated by the Attorney General’s Shooting Response Team.
Further details were not immediately available.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- PECO: Call For Help If Working Power Lines On Property
- AC Radio Pioneer Calls It A Career After Almost 60 Years On The Air
- Local Congressman Puts Papal Tickets To DC Event Up For A Lottery
- Amateur Radio Operators Plan To Celebrate Papal Visit With Special Stations On Air
- Positively Philadelphia: Greenfest Hits Headhouse Square In September