Police-Involved Shooting Under Investigation In Mt. Laurel
MT LAUREL, NJ (CBS) – New Jersey State Police say a trooper was involved in a shooting incident in Mount Laurel Monday while attempting to make an arrest during an investigation behind a motel on Route 73.
The incident was reported around 2:30 p.m. behind the Aloft Hotel on Route 73 and Fellowship Road.
Police say the person, who is now under arrest, was shot in the arm. Several troopers received minor injuries and were treated and released.
Police say as per normal protocols, the shooting is being investigated by the Attorney General’s Shooting Response Team.
Further details were not immediately available.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Authorities Probe Death Of Man Who Fell At Atlantic City Casino
- Delaware State Police Search For Man Who Robbed Wilmington Bank
- Fire Rips Through Sports Bar, Spreads To Two Vacant Homes In Kensington
- Two Men Sought In Upper Darby Home Invasion
- Lafayette College’s Hard-Working Sports PA Announcer Heading For Retirement