Local Eatery Hosts Contest For Most Creative Hot Dog
By Syma Chowdhry
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — July is National Hot Dog month!
Every grill master thinks his or her hot dogs are the best. At Hot Diggity Dog on South Street — the owner wants those “barbecue-ers” to put their money when their mouth is. Keith Garabedian is hosting the 3rd annual Hot Diggity Dog Days of Summer.
The contest is being held on July 19 at South Street Headhouse on 2nd Street between South and Lombard.
Contestants have to create their very own special hot dog for Hot Diggity. This year, the theme of the contest in Philadelphia, creating a dog combination that encapsulates something the contestants love about the city.
There is only room for 20 entries, so email your idea to Keith at firstname.lastname@example.org — and Hot Diggity will select from the entries.
The deadline for participation is July 12th.
Tell us, how do you like your dogs?
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Friends, Fans Still Proud Of Philadelphia’s Taney Dragons
- Home Invasion Suspect Shot And Killed In Frankford
- Police Reportedly Open Fire On Suspect In North Philadelphia
- Taney’s Run Comes To An End As They Lose 6-5
- Superintendent Says Plan To Cut Public Transportation Fare For High Schoolers Off The Table