By Molly Daly
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police say a young, mentally challenged man from Dauphin County who went missing Friday night during the Welcome America Festival on the Ben Franklin Parkway has been found.
Police say 24-year-old Trayvon Henderson was located early Saturday afternoon after he walked into a fast food restaurant at 8th and Market Streets in Center City, charged his cell phone and called his mother.
Henderson and his family had traveled to Philadelphia from Harrisburg for the July 4th concert and fireworks. Relatives say he wandered off around 10:30 p.m. Friday while they were getting food from one of the stands near Eakins Oval at 23rd and the Parkway.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- AC/DC Co-Founder, Guitarist Malcolm Young Dies At 64
- Philadelphia Marathon Weekend Causing Major Headache For Motorists
- ‘It Was Pandemonium’: Resident Recounts Rescue From West Chester Senior Home Fire
- Race Weekend Kicks Off With Philadelphia Half-Marathon
- Food Bank Of South Jersey Holds Annual Turkey Drop