FEASTERVILLE-TREVOSE, Pa. (CBS) — Crews are investigating after a tractor trailer rolled over on the Pennsylvania Turnpike by the eastbound deceleration ramp at the Bensalem Interchange.
Chopper 3 over the scene Thursday morning in Bucks County.
According to the Pa. Turnpike, the trailer contains 80,000 pounds of mushroom soil, half of which spilled down the embankment. Authorized Service has a dumpster en route to remove the soil.
The right lane is currently blocked and traffic is slightly delayed in the area.
There are no reported injuries.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Mom Who Rolled Onto Baby While High Pleads Guilty In Child’s Death
- Victoria’s Secret Apologizes To Customer Who Says She Was Racially Profiled
- Truck Containing $500K In Purses Stolen From NJ Warehouse
- Woman Accused Of Selling Deadly Dose Of Heroin Could Face Up To 40 Years In Prison
- Man Charged After Allegedly Telling Passerby He Killed His Mother