FEASTERVILLE-TREVOSE, Pa. (CBS) — Crews are investigating after a tractor trailer rolled over on the Pennsylvania Turnpike by the eastbound deceleration ramp at the Bensalem Interchange.
Chopper 3 over the scene Thursday morning in Bucks County.
According to the Pa. Turnpike, the trailer contains 80,000 pounds of mushroom soil, half of which spilled down the embankment. Authorized Service has a dumpster en route to remove the soil.
The right lane is currently blocked and traffic is slightly delayed in the area.
There are no reported injuries.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Father, Daughter Share Special Bond Over Life-Saving Transplant
- Mother Plans To Sue Saudi Arabia After Losing Son On 9/11
- 6-Year-Old, Caught In Hail Of Gunfire, Back Home With Family
- Battle Over Revolutionary War-Era Building Could Go To D.C.
- President Obama Says He Respects Colin Kaepernick’s Rights In Anthem Protest