FEASTERVILLE-TREVOSE, Pa. (CBS) — Crews are investigating after a tractor trailer rolled over on the Pennsylvania Turnpike by the eastbound deceleration ramp at the Bensalem Interchange.
Chopper 3 over the scene Thursday morning in Bucks County.
According to the Pa. Turnpike, the trailer contains 80,000 pounds of mushroom soil, half of which spilled down the embankment. Authorized Service has a dumpster en route to remove the soil.
The right lane is currently blocked and traffic is slightly delayed in the area.
There are no reported injuries.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- PHOTOS: Donald Trump’s Presidential Inauguration And Parade
- Small Group Gathers At National Constitution Center For Trump Inauguration
- Trump Team: Kanye West Not ‘Traditionally American’ Enough For Inauguration
- Violent Protests Rage In Nation’s Capital On Trump’s Inauguration Day
- Water Service Restored For Fishtown Residents Affected By Sinkhole