Singer Ariana Grande Will Not Be Able To Perform At Welcome America’s Philly 4th Of July Jam
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — One of the big acts for Friday’s “Welcome America Concert” has cancelled.
Because of unforeseen personal circumstances, Ariana Grande will not be able to perform, according to the Wawa Welcome America Twitter account.
The biggest free concert in the U.S. stars Philadelphia’s own The Roots, plus Nikki Minaj and Jennifer Hudson, along with even more special guests.
After the music winds down, the fabulous fireworks start up over the Art Museum.
For more information on the Wawa Welcome America! Festival, click here.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Atlantic City Struggles Despite Christie’s Deep Involvement
- Train Partially Derails In South Philadelphia
- Fire Rips Through Germantown Rowhome
- New Section On Snapchat Will Feature News Coverage
- Sixth Defendant Pleads Guilty In Nifty Fifty’s Tax Evasion Conspiracy