Singer Ariana Grande Will Not Be Able To Perform At Welcome America’s Philly 4th Of July Jam
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — One of the big acts for Friday’s “Welcome America Concert” has cancelled.
Because of unforeseen personal circumstances, Ariana Grande will not be able to perform, according to the Wawa Welcome America Twitter account.
The biggest free concert in the U.S. stars Philadelphia’s own The Roots, plus Nikki Minaj and Jennifer Hudson, along with even more special guests.
After the music winds down, the fabulous fireworks start up over the Art Museum.
For more information on the Wawa Welcome America! Festival, click here.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Police Seek Extra-Large Man Who Robbed Two Drugstores in Suburbs
- Philadelphia School District Hoping For Viable School Makeover Plans
- Suspect Apprehended After Home Invasion, Kidnapping And Police Chase In Upper Merion
- 7th Death Blamed On 2013 Philadelphia Building Collapse
- Social Media Today: Oculus Deal Done, Facebook Adds Save Button, Uber Wi-Fi