Singer Ariana Grande Will Not Be Able To Perform At Welcome America’s Philly 4th Of July Jam
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — One of the big acts for Friday’s “Welcome America Concert” has cancelled.
Because of unforeseen personal circumstances, Ariana Grande will not be able to perform, according to the Wawa Welcome America Twitter account.
The biggest free concert in the U.S. stars Philadelphia’s own The Roots, plus Nikki Minaj and Jennifer Hudson, along with even more special guests.
After the music winds down, the fabulous fireworks start up over the Art Museum.
For more information on the Wawa Welcome America! Festival, click here.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Long Lines Forming As New iPhone Hits The Stores
- 3 PennDOT Workers Hurt In Line-Painting Truck Rollover
- Montco Walk To Raise Money In Fight Against Common Form Of Blood Cancer
- Gloucester County Gets Monitors For Future Leaks
- 4-Alarm Fire Engulfs Warehouse In Kensington; 3 Injured