PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — There are reports of down poles and wires throughout the Delaware Valley following the heavy storms that began Wednesday night and that means power outages.
PECO is reporting that around 1,300 customers in our area are still without power as of early Thursday morning.
Philadelphia was the hardest hit with 4,200 in the dark at one point and 464 homes and businesses still don’t have power.
There are still 1,593 customers without power in Montgomery County and another 146 customers in Bucks County are without electricity. In Delaware County, 140 do not have power.
PSE&G is reporting a total of 245 of their customers throughout New Jersey are without power.
These numbers might look like a lot, but they down significantly from the more than 10,000 customers who were without power hours earlier.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Family Demands Answers After Man Gets Fatally Shot Outside Grandmother’s Viewing
- Officials Release New Information On PA Turnpike Brick Throwing Incident
- Large Sinkhole Shuts Down River Road In Upper Merion
- ‘R-Word Campaign’ Spreads To North Philly School
- Warminster Police Warn Residents Of Scammers Posing As Water Authority Employees