Havertown Man Accused Of Committing Lewd Act In Supermarket Parking Lot
HAVERTOWN, Pa. (CBS) — A man is facing charges after police say he performed a lewd act while sitting in a car outside a supermarket in Delaware County.
David F. Pellegrino, of Havertown, was arrested for his alleged role in the crime that happened on June 5th outside the Giant Food Store on West Township Line Road.
According to investigators, a female spotted a male sitting in a car parked next to hers. The victim told police as she exited her parking space, the male looked at her and she saw him masturbating.
The 46-year-old Pellegrino was arrested on June 25th and is facing charges of Indecent Exposure and Open Lewdness.
During the course of the investigation, police say Pellegrino admitted to committing similar acts of indecent exposure in the past in other locations.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Study: About 21 Percent Of High School Girls Have Been Assaulted By Someone They Dated
- Study: Suicide Rates Among Middle-Aged Adults Have Sharply Increased
- Facebook Introduces New Feature To Help Prevent Suicide
- Internet Activists Use Grumpy Cat In Aerial Jab At Comcast
- Pa. Among Top 10 States With The Worst Taxes For The Average American