Havertown Man Accused Of Committing Lewd Act In Supermarket Parking Lot
HAVERTOWN, Pa. (CBS) — A man is facing charges after police say he performed a lewd act while sitting in a car outside a supermarket in Delaware County.
David F. Pellegrino, of Havertown, was arrested for his alleged role in the crime that happened on June 5th outside the Giant Food Store on West Township Line Road.
According to investigators, a female spotted a male sitting in a car parked next to hers. The victim told police as she exited her parking space, the male looked at her and she saw him masturbating.
The 46-year-old Pellegrino was arrested on June 25th and is facing charges of Indecent Exposure and Open Lewdness.
During the course of the investigation, police say Pellegrino admitted to committing similar acts of indecent exposure in the past in other locations.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Study: A College Staple Could Apparently Kill You
- Del. Daycare Provider Charged After Allegedly Leaving 2 Children Inside Car While She Went Shopping
- Owner Charged After 2 Donkeys Found Dumped Off The Road In New Jersey
- Lyft Gets Pa. Regulatory Nod…Except In Philly
- New Monmouth University Poll Finds ‘Deep Racial Divide’ On Alleged Racism In The Judicial Process