PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — WWE Network aired a one-hour special titled Excuse Me! – A Cougar Countdown on Tuesday night. It is now available in the video-on-demand library.
Excuse Me! – A Cougar Countdown took viewers through the top ten most memorable Vickie Guerrero Moments in WWE history. From her highs, to her lows, to her final show, Vickie Guerrero most certainly has made a lasting impression on the WWE Universe.
Throughout her career with WWE, Guerrero appeared as General Manager of Monday Night Rawand SmackDown, as a performer in the WWE Divas division and as a valet for numerous WWE Superstars. Last Monday, June 23, during Monday Night Raw, Guerrero was fired by “Authority” member Stephanie McMahon.
Guerrero, the wife of the late WWE Hall of Famer Eddie Guerrero, has been an important figure in the WWE since 2005 when she first appeared with her husband and Rey Mysterio.
Vickie will now be pursuing a new career outside WWE.
You can watch a preview below:
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Penn Looks For 2-0 Start Saturday At Lehigh
- Showtime Boxing Announces Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz Heavyweight Title Fight Set For November 4th
- Ben Simmons Will Not Have Any Minutes Restrictions
- 94WIP’s Carlin & Reese Surprise Eagles Honorary Captain
- Billie Jean King Celebrates ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ Premiere