WWE Network Airs One-Hour Special On Vickie Guerrero
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — WWE Network aired a one-hour special titled Excuse Me! – A Cougar Countdown on Tuesday night. It is now available in the video-on-demand library.
Excuse Me! – A Cougar Countdown took viewers through the top ten most memorable Vickie Guerrero Moments in WWE history. From her highs, to her lows, to her final show, Vickie Guerrero most certainly has made a lasting impression on the WWE Universe.
Throughout her career with WWE, Guerrero appeared as General Manager of Monday Night Rawand SmackDown, as a performer in the WWE Divas division and as a valet for numerous WWE Superstars. Last Monday, June 23, during Monday Night Raw, Guerrero was fired by “Authority” member Stephanie McMahon.
Guerrero, the wife of the late WWE Hall of Famer Eddie Guerrero, has been an important figure in the WWE since 2005 when she first appeared with her husband and Rey Mysterio.
Vickie will now be pursuing a new career outside WWE.
You can watch a preview below:
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Sixers Claim 3rd Win Of Season, 96-88 Over Magic
- Eagles Eliminated From Playoff Contention As Cowboys Top Colts 42-7
- Seven Hurt As Lightning Strikes After Buccaneers Packers Game
- Tom Coughlin Shows Support For NYPD Officers After Tragedy
- Eagles On Brink Of Elimination With December Collapse