WWE Network Airs One-Hour Special On Vickie Guerrero
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — WWE Network aired a one-hour special titled Excuse Me! – A Cougar Countdown on Tuesday night. It is now available in the video-on-demand library.
Excuse Me! – A Cougar Countdown took viewers through the top ten most memorable Vickie Guerrero Moments in WWE history. From her highs, to her lows, to her final show, Vickie Guerrero most certainly has made a lasting impression on the WWE Universe.
Throughout her career with WWE, Guerrero appeared as General Manager of Monday Night Rawand SmackDown, as a performer in the WWE Divas division and as a valet for numerous WWE Superstars. Last Monday, June 23, during Monday Night Raw, Guerrero was fired by “Authority” member Stephanie McMahon.
Guerrero, the wife of the late WWE Hall of Famer Eddie Guerrero, has been an important figure in the WWE since 2005 when she first appeared with her husband and Rey Mysterio.
Vickie will now be pursuing a new career outside WWE.
You can watch a preview below:
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Nationals Take Two Of Three After 4-1 Win Over Phillies
- Villanova Student Honors Returning Veterans By Sending Them To Sports Events
- Hamels Excels As Phils Top Strasburg, Nats 8-1
- Are Injured Veterans Worth The Risk In Fantasy Baseball?
- Phillies Fall To Nationals, 2-1