CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) – Police are investigating after a New Jersey Transit River Line train and car collided Wednesday morning in Camden.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of Haddon Avenue and Mickle Boulevard.
According to NJ Transit, just after 11:30 a.m. a vehicle crossed in the path of an oncoming train, cutting the train off.
The driver suffered minor injuries. No one on board the train was hurt.
Service at this time is suspended at between 36th Street and Walter Rand station.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Man Who Spent 24 Years Behind Bars For Crime He Didn’t Commit Has Conviction Vacated
- Police: Man Commits Suicide After Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend Found Dead In Suspicious Fire
- 8 People Now Seated On Jury In Bill Cosby’s Sex Assault Case
- Creato’s Defense Attorney Calls Investigators Lazy, Did Poor Job During Closing Arguments Of Murder Trial
- Police Release Surveillance Video In Shooting Of Father, 2-Year-Old Son