Train And Vehicle Collide In Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) – Police are investigating after a New Jersey Transit River Line train and car collided Wednesday morning in Camden.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of Haddon Avenue and Mickle Boulevard.
According to NJ Transit, just after 11:30 a.m. a vehicle crossed in the path of an oncoming train, cutting the train off.
The driver suffered minor injuries. No one on board the train was hurt.
Service at this time is suspended at between 36th Street and Walter Rand station.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Suspected Drunk Driver In Northeast Philly
- Philadelphia Police Shoot, Kill Home Invasion Suspect in Northeast Philly
- Decision By Federal Judge Could Put Foreign ‘Prying Eyes’ On Your Email
- New Philadelphia GameStop Policy Requires Customer Fingerprints When Trading In Games
- Red Light Cameras Begin Operation In Abington Township