Train And Vehicle Collide In Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) – Police are investigating after a New Jersey Transit River Line train and car collided Wednesday morning in Camden.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of Haddon Avenue and Mickle Boulevard.
According to NJ Transit, just after 11:30 a.m. a vehicle crossed in the path of an oncoming train, cutting the train off.
The driver suffered minor injuries. No one on board the train was hurt.
Service at this time is suspended at between 36th Street and Walter Rand station.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Hot Air Balloon Lands In Parking Lot Of Warrington Township Building
- Amtrak Warns Eventual Shutdown of NJ-to-NYC Tunnels Will Be Needed
- WEATHER BLOG: Weekend Changes Are Coming!
- 2 State Troopers Hurt In Fall From Tree Stand In Manhunt For Eric Frein
- Poll Shows NJ Senator Cory Booker Is On His Way To Second Term