CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) – Police are investigating after a New Jersey Transit River Line train and car collided Wednesday morning in Camden.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of Haddon Avenue and Mickle Boulevard.
According to NJ Transit, just after 11:30 a.m. a vehicle crossed in the path of an oncoming train, cutting the train off.
The driver suffered minor injuries. No one on board the train was hurt.
Service at this time is suspended at between 36th Street and Walter Rand station.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Governor Wolf Calls For Investigation Into PPA Amid Sexual Harassment Scandal
- Free Clinics Available To Wipe Minor Criminal Offenses From Your Record
- A Change In New Jersey’s Political Landscape, For Next Year’s Governor’s Race
- Attorney General Spokesman: Porn Email Report ‘Unreliable’
- Trump Campaign Opens First Philadelphia Office