Train And Vehicle Collide In Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) – Police are investigating after a New Jersey Transit River Line train and car collided Wednesday morning in Camden.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of Haddon Avenue and Mickle Boulevard.
According to NJ Transit, just after 11:30 a.m. a vehicle crossed in the path of an oncoming train, cutting the train off.
The driver suffered minor injuries. No one on board the train was hurt.
Service at this time is suspended at between 36th Street and Walter Rand station.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Battle Between Stockton, Showboat Heads To Bankruptcy Court
- Are South Philadelphia Sexual Assaults Linked? Police Probe Attacks
- Fire Rips Through Three Vacant Row Homes In Philadelphia
- Two Victims Killed In Separate Philadelphia Shootings
- Police: Oxford Circle Home Invasion Suspects Left Behind Shotgun, Large Bag