CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) – Police are investigating after a New Jersey Transit River Line train and car collided Wednesday morning in Camden.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of Haddon Avenue and Mickle Boulevard.
According to NJ Transit, just after 11:30 a.m. a vehicle crossed in the path of an oncoming train, cutting the train off.
The driver suffered minor injuries. No one on board the train was hurt.
Service at this time is suspended at between 36th Street and Walter Rand station.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: Body Found Behind South Philadelphia Walmart
- ‘Creed’ Stars Speak With Eyewitness News About Much Anticipated Film
- Update: Suspect In Trooper Shooting Identified, Turns Himself In
- Police Investigating Fatal Accident On Roosevelt Boulevard
- “Trouble In Toyland” Report Lists Potentially Dangerous Toys Ahead Of Holidays