CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) – Police are investigating after a New Jersey Transit River Line train and car collided Wednesday morning in Camden.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of Haddon Avenue and Mickle Boulevard.
According to NJ Transit, just after 11:30 a.m. a vehicle crossed in the path of an oncoming train, cutting the train off.
The driver suffered minor injuries. No one on board the train was hurt.
Service at this time is suspended at between 36th Street and Walter Rand station.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- South Jersey Man Who Shot Down Drone Pleads Guilty To Criminal Mischief
- Crews Battle Huge Fire At Auto Body Shop In Northeast Philadelphia
- AAA Mid-Atlantic: New Jersey Gas Prices Still Falling
- SEPTA Prepared To Deal With Any Problems Caused By Extreme Cold
- Deep Uncertainty As Republicans Debate In South Carolina