Train And Vehicle Collide In Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) – Police are investigating after a New Jersey Transit River Line train and car collided Wednesday morning in Camden.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of Haddon Avenue and Mickle Boulevard.
According to NJ Transit, just after 11:30 a.m. a vehicle crossed in the path of an oncoming train, cutting the train off.
The driver suffered minor injuries. No one on board the train was hurt.
Service at this time is suspended at between 36th Street and Walter Rand station.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Tractor Trailer Accident Closes Lanes On I-95 Near Bridge Street
- Corbett, Wolf Joust Over Taxes, Finances In Debate
- Pennsylvania Ballet’s New Artistic Director Hopes For A Great Leap Forward
- 3 University Of Delaware Students Robbed Of Their Cell Phones At Gunpoint
- 15-Year-Old Girl Dead, Another Teen Injured In Olney Double Shooting