CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) – Police are investigating after a New Jersey Transit River Line train and car collided Wednesday morning in Camden.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of Haddon Avenue and Mickle Boulevard.
According to NJ Transit, just after 11:30 a.m. a vehicle crossed in the path of an oncoming train, cutting the train off.
The driver suffered minor injuries. No one on board the train was hurt.
Service at this time is suspended at between 36th Street and Walter Rand station.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Donald Trump’s Childhood Home Heads To Auction
- Komen Philly Forms Coalition Of Hospitals To Serve & Support Those With Metastatic Breast Cancer
- 1 Child Dead, 2 Others Critically Injured In Atlanta Pit Bull Attack
- Auditor Puts Focus On Child Safety, Rape Kits, Opioid Crisis
- Celebration After Signs Banning Wall Sitting In Rittenhouse Square Removed