CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) – Police are investigating after a New Jersey Transit River Line train and car collided Wednesday morning in Camden.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of Haddon Avenue and Mickle Boulevard.
According to NJ Transit, just after 11:30 a.m. a vehicle crossed in the path of an oncoming train, cutting the train off.
The driver suffered minor injuries. No one on board the train was hurt.
Service at this time is suspended at between 36th Street and Walter Rand station.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Orlando Hospitals Won’t Bill Survivors Of Pulse Nightclub Shooting
- Possibly World’s Biggest Pearl Found Under A Bed
- Phila. Police Sergeant Hospitalized After Being Struck By Suspected Drunk Driver
- Police: 8-Year-Old Girl Critical, Caught In Crossfire In Camden Shooting
- Prince’s Paisley Park Home And Studio To Be Open To Public