CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) – Police are investigating after a New Jersey Transit River Line train and car collided Wednesday morning in Camden.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of Haddon Avenue and Mickle Boulevard.
According to NJ Transit, just after 11:30 a.m. a vehicle crossed in the path of an oncoming train, cutting the train off.
The driver suffered minor injuries. No one on board the train was hurt.
Service at this time is suspended at between 36th Street and Walter Rand station.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- American Woman Still Recovering Following Deadly London Terror Attack
- Doctor Killed In Canadian Avalanche Had Ties To New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- PSPCA: Dog Found Stabbed Multiple Times In Southwest Philadelphia
- Police: Construction Worker Crushed After Large Safety Deposit Box Falls On Him
- Michigan, Flint To Replace 18,000 Lead-Tainted Water Lines