CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) – Police are investigating after a New Jersey Transit River Line train and car collided Wednesday morning in Camden.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of Haddon Avenue and Mickle Boulevard.
According to NJ Transit, just after 11:30 a.m. a vehicle crossed in the path of an oncoming train, cutting the train off.
The driver suffered minor injuries. No one on board the train was hurt.
Service at this time is suspended at between 36th Street and Walter Rand station.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- ‘Let’s Relax, There’s Kids Involved’: Chester Has Weekend Plunged Into Gun Violence
- Justin Timberlake To Perform At Super Bowl After 14-year Gap
- Some Heavy Hitters In Philadelphia Sports Help Raise Funds For Hurricane Relief
- Thousands Of Law Enforcement Officials Gather For Philadelphia Conference
- PA Senate Returns Amid Latest Budget Quandary