CAMDEN, N.J. (CBS) – Police are investigating after a New Jersey Transit River Line train and car collided Wednesday morning in Camden.
Chopper 3 was over the scene of Haddon Avenue and Mickle Boulevard.
According to NJ Transit, just after 11:30 a.m. a vehicle crossed in the path of an oncoming train, cutting the train off.
The driver suffered minor injuries. No one on board the train was hurt.
Service at this time is suspended at between 36th Street and Walter Rand station.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Officials: Weinstein To Surrender In Sexual Misconduct Probe
- Starbucks Offers Preview Of Racial Bias Training After Arrest Of 2 Black Men In Philadelphia
- Man Shot In Head During Pre-Prom Party In Philadelphia
- Study: Nearly Half Of Workers Say Work Space Too Hot Or Too Cold
- Ocean City Gearing Up For Memorial Day Weekend Crowds