PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — When watching the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, you can’t help but think how cool it would be to attend a USA soccer match, definitely a sports ‘bucket list’ event. What are the best sporting events that should be on your bucket list?
5. NCAA Final Four
The culmination of the NCAA tournament all comes down to two games, on a massive stage. Nothing better than ‘March Madness’ in April.
4. Kentucky Derby
The hats, the celebrities, and the gambling. It’s just one massive party that everyone needs to experience at least once.
3. World Cup
One of only two events that truly captures the attention of the entire world, with the other one being the Olympics. The passion, energy, and excitement by fans exuded all over the world is indescribable.
It’s just gorgeous. Green grass, colorful flowers, and perfect Georgia weather.
1. Super Bowl
The mecca sports event in America. One massive corporate America party and you can turn it into a multiple day trip. The Super Bowl is way more than just a game.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Flyers Eliminated From Playoffs After Losing Game 6
- Altherr Hits Walk-off Single In Extra Innings, Phillies Sweep Pirates
- Ukee Washington Inducted Into Delaware Afro-American Sports Hall Of Fame
- Phillies Improve To 8-1 At Home With 6-2 Win Over Pirates
- Sixers Top Heat 106-102, Simmons 1st Rookie To Record Playoff Triple-double Since Magic Johnson