PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — When watching the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, you can’t help but think how cool it would be to attend a USA soccer match, definitely a sports ‘bucket list’ event. What are the best sporting events that should be on your bucket list?
5. NCAA Final Four
The culmination of the NCAA tournament all comes down to two games, on a massive stage. Nothing better than ‘March Madness’ in April.
4. Kentucky Derby
The hats, the celebrities, and the gambling. It’s just one massive party that everyone needs to experience at least once.
3. World Cup
One of only two events that truly captures the attention of the entire world, with the other one being the Olympics. The passion, energy, and excitement by fans exuded all over the world is indescribable.
It’s just gorgeous. Green grass, colorful flowers, and perfect Georgia weather.
1. Super Bowl
The mecca sports event in America. One massive corporate America party and you can turn it into a multiple day trip. The Super Bowl is way more than just a game.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Eagles’ Cox Credits Mississippi Roots For Football Career
- Vikings Send Super Bowl Confetti To Some Eagles Fans Who Made Donation
- Report: Sixers’ Fultz Received $10,000 From Sports Agent Prior To Attending University Of Washington
- Drexel’s 34-Point Comeback Is Biggest In NCAA History
- Drexel Women Host JMU In Critical CAA Battle