PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — When watching the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, you can’t help but think how cool it would be to attend a USA soccer match, definitely a sports ‘bucket list’ event. What are the best sporting events that should be on your bucket list?
5. NCAA Final Four
The culmination of the NCAA tournament all comes down to two games, on a massive stage. Nothing better than ‘March Madness’ in April.
4. Kentucky Derby
The hats, the celebrities, and the gambling. It’s just one massive party that everyone needs to experience at least once.
3. World Cup
One of only two events that truly captures the attention of the entire world, with the other one being the Olympics. The passion, energy, and excitement by fans exuded all over the world is indescribable.
It’s just gorgeous. Green grass, colorful flowers, and perfect Georgia weather.
1. Super Bowl
The mecca sports event in America. One massive corporate America party and you can turn it into a multiple day trip. The Super Bowl is way more than just a game.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Raffl Scores Late, Flyers Beat Oilers For 7th Straight Win
- Preview: Joel Embiid Vs. Anthony Davis
- Brandon Brooks Ranked Among NFL’s Top 25 O-Lineman
- NFL Picks Week 14: Giants End Cowboys’ Streak And Chiefs Seize Control Of AFC West
- Esiason: Wentz Just ‘Going Through Natural Progression’ Of Learning NFL QB