PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — If you forgot to pack a lunch today, you are in luck!
Today at noon, Wawa will be giving out FIVE TONS of hoagies in honor of Wawa Welcome America Hoagie Day to “celebrate life, liberty and the pursuit of deliciousness.”
So grab a bottle of water, after all it is a scorcher out there, and spend your lunch break at Independence Mall eating a freshly made hoagie.
Wawa Hoagie Day will also feature a special salute to the military, police and fire departments.
Does it get more American than that?
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Philly Ranks #5 On List Of Top Cities For Beer Lovers
- Canned Foods Linked To BPA Risk In New Study
- Man Marries His Cell Phone In Las Vegas
- Lisa Marie Presley Divorcing Fourth Husband
- How To Score Free Burritos This Summer