PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — If you forgot to pack a lunch today, you are in luck!
Today at noon, Wawa will be giving out FIVE TONS of hoagies in honor of Wawa Welcome America Hoagie Day to “celebrate life, liberty and the pursuit of deliciousness.”
So grab a bottle of water, after all it is a scorcher out there, and spend your lunch break at Independence Mall eating a freshly made hoagie.
Wawa Hoagie Day will also feature a special salute to the military, police and fire departments.
Does it get more American than that?
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Largest-Ever Wawa Opens In DC And Philadelphians Are Not Having It
- AOL Instant Messenger Signs Off For Good On Friday
- Police: Teen Allegedly Offered Chicken Alfredo, Sprite For Sex
- Survey: Nearly One-Third Of Americans Have Had Packages Stolen From Their Doorsteps
- Brewery Offering Investors Free Beer For Life