Cops: Argument Turns Violent With Pool Ball At Juniata Park Bar
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a man was struck numerous times in the face and head with a pool ball during an argument at a Juniata Park bar early Wednesday morning.
Police say it happened at 1:33 a.m. at Billy Blues Bar in the 1500 block of East Hunting Park Avenue.
According to police, a 33-year-old man was playing pool with three other men when he was involved in an argument.
During the argument, police say suspect #1 struck the victim numerous times in the face and head with a pool ball. According to police, suspect #2 and #3 allegedly punched the victim in the face several times and removed $300 from his pockets and a cell phone.
All three suspects then fled the area in an unknown direction.
Suspect #1 is described by police say a Black male, 25-30 years-of-age, 6’0″, stocky build, wearing a white tank top.
Suspect #2 is described by police as a Black male, 25-30 years-of-age, 5’5″, wearing all black clothes.
Suspect #3 is described by police as a Hispanic male, wearing a white tank top.
To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215-686-TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- New Web Site Helps US Military Vets in Philadelphia Find Services
- Study: Most Kids Are Using Smartphones And Tablets By The Time They’re 2 Years Old
- Chipotle Says It Has Removed GMOs From Its Food
- Police ID Mom Accused Of Locking 4 Kids In Basement Of Philly Home
- After Huge Quake, Lansdale Woman Working on Relief Efforts For Her Native Nepal