3-Year-Old Run Over By Car In Berks County
PINE FORGE, Pa., (CBS) — A 3-year-old boy is hospitalized after he was reportedly run over by a car in Berks County.
It happened Tuesday afternoon on Pine Forge Road in Pine Forge.
CBS 3 is told told the boy’s father had to pull his son out from underneath the car.
The boy reportedly suffered massive head trauma.
The driver did stop at the scene.
CBS 3 is told both the driver and the boy’s father collapsed at the scene and were also taken to the hospital.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Small Pets Welcome On Some Amtrak Trains Starting October 12th
- NJ Takes Margate To Court Over Protective Dunes On The Beach
- Beyond ‘Like:’ 5 Ways You Might Soon Emote On Facebook
- Jury Hears From Victims, Excavator Operator In Salvation Army Building Collapse Trial
- Buying Smokes In A Drug Store Would Be Banned Under Bill Introduced In Phila. City Council