PINE FORGE, Pa., (CBS) — A 3-year-old boy is hospitalized after he was reportedly run over by a car in Berks County.
It happened Tuesday afternoon on Pine Forge Road in Pine Forge.
CBS 3 is told told the boy’s father had to pull his son out from underneath the car.
The boy reportedly suffered massive head trauma.
The driver did stop at the scene.
CBS 3 is told both the driver and the boy’s father collapsed at the scene and were also taken to the hospital.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- PennDOT To Open Route 202 To 6 Lanes Thru Stretch Of Chester County
- DNC Protester Detained For Carrying Knives Near Wells Fargo Center
- ‘I Don’t Even Know What The DNC Is’ Vacationers Hit Wildwood To Ditch DNC
- Former WH Staffer Becomes First Transgender Woman To Speak At Major Party Convention
- Former PA Beauty Queen Gets Prison Time For Faking Cancer