PINE FORGE, Pa., (CBS) — A 3-year-old boy is hospitalized after he was reportedly run over by a car in Berks County.
It happened Tuesday afternoon on Pine Forge Road in Pine Forge.
CBS 3 is told told the boy’s father had to pull his son out from underneath the car.
The boy reportedly suffered massive head trauma.
The driver did stop at the scene.
CBS 3 is told both the driver and the boy’s father collapsed at the scene and were also taken to the hospital.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Repair Work Scheduled At Penn Station Could Have Big Impact On Commutes
- Co-Working Space Moves Into Historic Building On North Broad Street
- Police: Suspect Wanted In Killing Of Del. State Trooper Fatally Shot By Law Enforcement
- Creato Trial Jurors View Scene Where Murder Victim Was Recovered
- Coalition Says Out-Of-School Suspensions Do More Harm Than Good