3-Year-Old Run Over By Car In Berks County
PINE FORGE, Pa., (CBS) — A 3-year-old boy is hospitalized after he was reportedly run over by a car in Berks County.
It happened Tuesday afternoon on Pine Forge Road in Pine Forge.
CBS 3 is told told the boy’s father had to pull his son out from underneath the car.
The boy reportedly suffered massive head trauma.
The driver did stop at the scene.
CBS 3 is told both the driver and the boy’s father collapsed at the scene and were also taken to the hospital.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Cops: Investigation Underway After Mom Reports 5-Year-Old Was Led Outside And Beaten In N. Philly
- Company Develops Fitbit-Like Sensors To Monitor Cattle’s Health
- Weather: Another Sticky Day Before Brief Break
- New 3D Printed Cap Can Detect When Milk Has Gone Bad
- BlackStar Film Festival Kicks Off Today In Philly