3-Year-Old Run Over By Car In Berks County
PINE FORGE, Pa., (CBS) — A 3-year-old boy is hospitalized after he was reportedly run over by a car in Berks County.
It happened Tuesday afternoon on Pine Forge Road in Pine Forge.
CBS 3 is told told the boy’s father had to pull his son out from underneath the car.
The boy reportedly suffered massive head trauma.
The driver did stop at the scene.
CBS 3 is told both the driver and the boy’s father collapsed at the scene and were also taken to the hospital.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Misspelled Sign May Have Cost NJ Principal Her Job
- Fatal Accident Forcing Chester County Road Closure
- Local Congressman Says U.S. Should Consider Severe Sanctions In Response To Sony Pictures Hacking
- Charismatic Conductor Returns To Lead Philadelphia Orchestra Performing Holiday Music
- Cherry Hill Police Investigating Multiple Pick Pocket Cases