PINE FORGE, Pa., (CBS) — A 3-year-old boy is hospitalized after he was reportedly run over by a car in Berks County.
It happened Tuesday afternoon on Pine Forge Road in Pine Forge.
CBS 3 is told told the boy’s father had to pull his son out from underneath the car.
The boy reportedly suffered massive head trauma.
The driver did stop at the scene.
CBS 3 is told both the driver and the boy’s father collapsed at the scene and were also taken to the hospital.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Former Attorney General Kathleen Kane Faces Sentencing
- Toomey, McGinty Return To Debate Stage For Final Showdown
- RV Carrying Marijuana Candy Catches Fire On DE Memorial Bridge
- Giving Philadelphia Its Due In The Life Of Alexander Hamilton
- Weekend Box Office Report: New Films Lead The Way