3-Year-Old Run Over By Car In Berks County
PINE FORGE, Pa., (CBS) — A 3-year-old boy is hospitalized after he was reportedly run over by a car in Berks County.
It happened Tuesday afternoon on Pine Forge Road in Pine Forge.
CBS 3 is told told the boy’s father had to pull his son out from underneath the car.
The boy reportedly suffered massive head trauma.
The driver did stop at the scene.
CBS 3 is told both the driver and the boy’s father collapsed at the scene and were also taken to the hospital.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- SUV Plows Into Northeast Philly Pharmacy
- Local Restaurant Serves Up Free Cheesesteaks After Owner Bet Against The Eagles
- I-Team: Local Mom Protests Major Toymaker Over Race Of Dolls
- Christie Vetoes Politically Charged Pig Crate Bill
- Law To Curb Fatal Overdoses About To Take Effect