PINE FORGE, Pa., (CBS) — A 3-year-old boy is hospitalized after he was reportedly run over by a car in Berks County.
It happened Tuesday afternoon on Pine Forge Road in Pine Forge.
CBS 3 is told told the boy’s father had to pull his son out from underneath the car.
The boy reportedly suffered massive head trauma.
The driver did stop at the scene.
CBS 3 is told both the driver and the boy’s father collapsed at the scene and were also taken to the hospital.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 2 Philadelphia Police Officers Injured During Center City Protest
- New Jersey Gets A $4M Cut Of National Settlement With GM
- Philadelphia Tackles Storm Water With Green Spaces
- Phila State Senator, Advocates Clash At Beverage Tax Hearing
- Maryland Double Stabbing Suspect In Custody After Barricading Delaware County Home