3-Year-Old Run Over By Car In Berks County
PINE FORGE, Pa., (CBS) — A 3-year-old boy is hospitalized after he was reportedly run over by a car in Berks County.
It happened Tuesday afternoon on Pine Forge Road in Pine Forge.
CBS 3 is told told the boy’s father had to pull his son out from underneath the car.
The boy reportedly suffered massive head trauma.
The driver did stop at the scene.
CBS 3 is told both the driver and the boy’s father collapsed at the scene and were also taken to the hospital.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Snow Emergency Lifted in Philadelphia, Mass Transit and Schools Still Affected
- Suspects Use Assault Rifle During Robbery Of Port Richmond Corner Store
- Car Crash Brings Down Utility Pole In Delaware County
- Shopping For Generators At… The Grocery Store?
- Philadelphia’s Head Librarian Honored As Best In The Business