PINE FORGE, Pa., (CBS) — A 3-year-old boy is hospitalized after he was reportedly run over by a car in Berks County.
It happened Tuesday afternoon on Pine Forge Road in Pine Forge.
CBS 3 is told told the boy’s father had to pull his son out from underneath the car.
The boy reportedly suffered massive head trauma.
The driver did stop at the scene.
CBS 3 is told both the driver and the boy’s father collapsed at the scene and were also taken to the hospital.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Tickets Sales Begin For Museum Of The American Revolution
- Woman Warning Others After Spotting Suspicious Item On Her Windshield
- SodaStream Recalls Bottles For Explosion Risk
- Broadway Conductor, Philly Native Leads Masterclass With Choir Students At GAMP
- Bristol Borough Wins $500K In Small Business Revolution Contest