PINE FORGE, Pa., (CBS) — A 3-year-old boy is hospitalized after he was reportedly run over by a car in Berks County.
It happened Tuesday afternoon on Pine Forge Road in Pine Forge.
CBS 3 is told told the boy’s father had to pull his son out from underneath the car.
The boy reportedly suffered massive head trauma.
The driver did stop at the scene.
CBS 3 is told both the driver and the boy’s father collapsed at the scene and were also taken to the hospital.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8 Phone Aims To Rebuild Consumer Trust
- Passenger Files Lawsuit Following SEPTA Train Crash That Injured 33
- Philly Police Swear In 3-Year-Old Ryder Simms As Honorary Officer
- David Creato Jr. Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Death Of 3-Year-Old Son
- Trump: ‘We’re Building That Wall,’ Even If ‘We Have To Close Down Our Government’