PINE FORGE, Pa., (CBS) — A 3-year-old boy is hospitalized after he was reportedly run over by a car in Berks County.
It happened Tuesday afternoon on Pine Forge Road in Pine Forge.
CBS 3 is told told the boy’s father had to pull his son out from underneath the car.
The boy reportedly suffered massive head trauma.
The driver did stop at the scene.
CBS 3 is told both the driver and the boy’s father collapsed at the scene and were also taken to the hospital.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Audi Puts Toll Tag Tech In Rearview Mirror
- New Uber Service Could Be Cheaper Alternative To Mass Transit
- Beer And Ballots: Philly Organization Uses Happy Hour To Get New Voters
- Cinemark Sets Bag Policy To Ensure Safety, Security
- Pennsylvania Republicans Ask Court To Block Congressional Map