Sixers Part Ways With James Anderson
76ers CentralShop for 76ers Gear
Buy 76ers Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — On Monday night the Sixers announced that they waived shooting guard James Anderson. The move came on the eve of NBA Free Agency. Anderson was acquired by the Sixers on July 16, 2013 off waivers from the Houston Rockets.
In 80 games played for the Sixers, Anderson averaged 10.1 points per game, 3.8 boards and 1.9 assists in 28.9 minutes per game.
Anderson served as the team’s primary threat from beyond the arc, but was only able to muster up 32.8% shooting from long range.
Keep up with all the latest moves in free agency with the NBA Free Agency Tracker.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- NFL Spokesperson Admits Player Should Not Have Been Penalized For Religious Gesture
- Eagles Welcome Johnson Back To The Offensive Line
- The Center Of Attention: Jason Kelce Gearing Up For Return
- Eagles’ Beau Allen Enjoying Rookie Season Along The D-Line
- Twitter Responds To Tom Brady Getting Benched