Sixers Part Ways With James Anderson
PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — On Monday night the Sixers announced that they waived shooting guard James Anderson. The move came on the eve of NBA Free Agency. Anderson was acquired by the Sixers on July 16, 2013 off waivers from the Houston Rockets.
In 80 games played for the Sixers, Anderson averaged 10.1 points per game, 3.8 boards and 1.9 assists in 28.9 minutes per game.
Anderson served as the team’s primary threat from beyond the arc, but was only able to muster up 32.8% shooting from long range.
Keep up with all the latest moves in free agency with the NBA Free Agency Tracker.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Philly’s Sharrif Floyd Is Ready To Explode This Season For The Vikings
- Sixers Announce The Signing Of Jahlil Okafor
- Roy Halladay Gets Pulled Over Twice And Shares Pictures Of Both
- Todd Zolecki Believes Aaron Nola Will Be With Phillies ‘Before The End Of The Month’
- T.O. To McNabb: ‘Next Time, Call Uber’