Sixers Part Ways With James Anderson
PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — On Monday night the Sixers announced that they waived shooting guard James Anderson. The move came on the eve of NBA Free Agency. Anderson was acquired by the Sixers on July 16, 2013 off waivers from the Houston Rockets.
In 80 games played for the Sixers, Anderson averaged 10.1 points per game, 3.8 boards and 1.9 assists in 28.9 minutes per game.
Anderson served as the team’s primary threat from beyond the arc, but was only able to muster up 32.8% shooting from long range.
Keep up with all the latest moves in free agency with the NBA Free Agency Tracker.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Brown, Harang Lead Phillies Past Braves 4-1
- Flyers Agree To Multi-Year Extension With Jakub Voracek
- Fantasy Football: The Only Reason To Care About The Brady-NFL Saga
- Phillies Host Braves After Reported Cole Hamels Deal To Texas
- Fans Speak Fondly Of Hamels After Word Of Reported Trade