GLOUCESTER TOWNSHIP, N.J. (CBS) – Police say a 13-year-old who accosted five women earlier this year will spend a year and a half in a treatment facility for juvenile sex offenders.
The teen admitted to grouping and touching women inappropriately at the Autumn Ridge Apartments on five separate occasions from December 2013 to February 2014. He also used physical force on two of the victims.
He was arrested on March 2 after a resident recognized him from a composite sketch and contacted authorities.
After the teen completes 18 months in treatment, he must complete another year and a half of mandated aftercare.
The juvenile pleaded guilty on April 23 to criminal sexual contact and criminal sexual contact.
He also faces three years of probation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Pennsylvania House Rejects Payroll Bill
- Analysis: PA Abortion Issue Plays To Both Parties’ Bases
- Police Beef Up Security Following Death Threat To Sen. Cory Booker, Family
- Car Menorah Parade Rolls Through Philadelphia: ‘A Display Of Jewish Pride’
- Mom Spurs Marijuana-Autism Study In Philadelphia