GLOUCESTER TOWNSHIP, N.J. (CBS) – Police say a 13-year-old who accosted five women earlier this year will spend a year and a half in a treatment facility for juvenile sex offenders.
The teen admitted to grouping and touching women inappropriately at the Autumn Ridge Apartments on five separate occasions from December 2013 to February 2014. He also used physical force on two of the victims.
He was arrested on March 2 after a resident recognized him from a composite sketch and contacted authorities.
After the teen completes 18 months in treatment, he must complete another year and a half of mandated aftercare.
The juvenile pleaded guilty on April 23 to criminal sexual contact and criminal sexual contact.
He also faces three years of probation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Italy Earthquake: Buildings Collapse In Town Of Amatrice
- DE Baby’s First Shoes A Gift From USA Basketball Star Elena Delle Donne
- How A Longer Commute Can Add To Your Waistline
- After Report, VP Nominee Pence Calls For Shut Down Of Clinton Foundation
- One Local Group Works To Help Patients Fight A Rare Zika Related Syndrome