GLOUCESTER TOWNSHIP, N.J. (CBS) – Police say a 13-year-old who accosted five women earlier this year will spend a year and a half in a treatment facility for juvenile sex offenders.
The teen admitted to grouping and touching women inappropriately at the Autumn Ridge Apartments on five separate occasions from December 2013 to February 2014. He also used physical force on two of the victims.
He was arrested on March 2 after a resident recognized him from a composite sketch and contacted authorities.
After the teen completes 18 months in treatment, he must complete another year and a half of mandated aftercare.
The juvenile pleaded guilty on April 23 to criminal sexual contact and criminal sexual contact.
He also faces three years of probation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Mistrial Declared In South Carolina Police Officer Murder Trial
- ‘Pistachio Girl’ Fired From Vendor Job At Citizens Bank Park
- Donald Trump Meets With Al Gore On Climate Change
- Lengthy Prison Sentence For Former Firefighter Who Took 4 Hostage In Cheltenham Firehouse
- Study: White Wine May Increase Melanoma Risk