Former Eagles QB Kevin Kolb Reportedly Arrested
Eagles CentralShop for Eagles Gear
Buy Eagles Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback and now free agent, Kevin Kolb, was arrested on Monday, June 28th in Texas on suspicious of boating under the influence according to ValleyCentral.com.
Kolb was arrested in Willacy County and released from jail on Sunday after being charged with boating while intoxicated and paying a $3,000 bail.
Kolb, 29, was released by the Bills after the 2013 season. Kolb played for the Eagles from 2007-2010 and the Arizona Cardinals from 2011-2012.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Former Penn State Football Player Tim Shaw Announces ALS Diagnosis
- Late Comeback Try Falls Short As Phillies Lose 5-2
- Eagles Acquire Kenjon Barner From Carolina
- Mo’ne Davis Can Overcome The SI Cover Jinx
- Henry Josey Is Easy To Root For