Former Eagles QB Kevin Kolb Reportedly Arrested
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback and now free agent, Kevin Kolb, was arrested on Monday, June 28th in Texas on suspicious of boating under the influence according to ValleyCentral.com.
Kolb was arrested in Willacy County and released from jail on Sunday after being charged with boating while intoxicated and paying a $3,000 bail.
Kolb, 29, was released by the Bills after the 2013 season. Kolb played for the Eagles from 2007-2010 and the Arizona Cardinals from 2011-2012.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- CBS Sports Analyst Peter Kostis Previews The Phoenix Open
- Post Snap With Malcolm Jenkins: “I Like Seattle, But The Patriots Always Have A Plan”
- Video: Howard Eskin Vs. Marshawn Lynch
- MCW, Noel To Compete In Rising Stars Challenge
- Phillies Announce David Montgomery Is Out As President