PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback and now free agent, Kevin Kolb, was arrested on Monday, June 28th in Texas on suspicious of boating under the influence according to ValleyCentral.com.
Kolb was arrested in Willacy County and released from jail on Sunday after being charged with boating while intoxicated and paying a $3,000 bail.
Kolb, 29, was released by the Bills after the 2013 season. Kolb played for the Eagles from 2007-2010 and the Arizona Cardinals from 2011-2012.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- The Basketball Tournament Back In Philly, Melo Brings Final To Baltimore
- Indoor Football Team Rejects Greg Hardy After Fan Vote
- Top Baseball Analyst Has High Hopes For Jerad Eickhoff
- 30 Players: Alex Bregman Can Do It All For Astros
- SI Mock Draft Has Eagles Selecting A Familiar Linebacker