PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback and now free agent, Kevin Kolb, was arrested on Monday, June 28th in Texas on suspicious of boating under the influence according to ValleyCentral.com.
Kolb was arrested in Willacy County and released from jail on Sunday after being charged with boating while intoxicated and paying a $3,000 bail.
Kolb, 29, was released by the Bills after the 2013 season. Kolb played for the Eagles from 2007-2010 and the Arizona Cardinals from 2011-2012.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Lady Gaga Offers Her Rendition Of The Star Spangled Banner At Super Bowl 50
- WATCH: Tailgate Fan Parties At Super Bowl 50
- Denver Broncos Kicker A Montgomery County Native, Temple Owl
- Flyers Fall To Capitals 3-2
- Do Philly Fans Suffer From “Sports Depression?”