Former Eagles QB Kevin Kolb Reportedly Arrested
Eagles CentralBuy Eagles Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback and now free agent, Kevin Kolb, was arrested on Monday, June 28th in Texas on suspicious of boating under the influence according to ValleyCentral.com.
Kolb was arrested in Willacy County and released from jail on Sunday after being charged with boating while intoxicated and paying a $3,000 bail.
Kolb, 29, was released by the Bills after the 2013 season. Kolb played for the Eagles from 2007-2010 and the Arizona Cardinals from 2011-2012.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Phillies Minor Leaguer Suspended 50 Games
- Report: Ravens Knew Details Of Rice Video In February
- 5 Other Lopsided NFL Games (To Make The Buccaneers Feel Better)
- TTYM: Goodell Is Goofed, Harden Can’t Dance And New Lingerie Leaguers?
- 94WIP’s Anthony Gargano And Rob Ellis React To Goodell Press Conference