Former Eagles QB Kevin Kolb Reportedly Arrested
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback and now free agent, Kevin Kolb, was arrested on Monday, June 28th in Texas on suspicious of boating under the influence according to ValleyCentral.com.
Kolb was arrested in Willacy County and released from jail on Sunday after being charged with boating while intoxicated and paying a $3,000 bail.
Kolb, 29, was released by the Bills after the 2013 season. Kolb played for the Eagles from 2007-2010 and the Arizona Cardinals from 2011-2012.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Citizens Bank Park Unveils New Ballpark Food Options
- NIT Run Comes To An End For Temple With 60-57 Loss To Miami
- Tony Romo Would Have Taken A Pay Cut To Keep DeMarco Murray In Dallas
- Philly Teams Make History At State Finals
- Sixers Use Off Day To Tour The White House