Former Eagles QB Kevin Kolb Reportedly Arrested
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback and now free agent, Kevin Kolb, was arrested on Monday, June 28th in Texas on suspicious of boating under the influence according to ValleyCentral.com.
Kolb was arrested in Willacy County and released from jail on Sunday after being charged with boating while intoxicated and paying a $3,000 bail.
Kolb, 29, was released by the Bills after the 2013 season. Kolb played for the Eagles from 2007-2010 and the Arizona Cardinals from 2011-2012.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Two Andre Johnson Touchdowns Lift Colts Over Texans
- Flyers Fall To Lightning In NHL’s First 3v3 Overtime
- Wilbekin Hits Late Three, Lifts Sixers Over Cavs In Preseason Action
- Eagles vs. Saints: A Match-Up Of Two Desperate Teams
- Byron Maxwell: ‘The Game Is Moving Slow To Drew Brees’