Former Eagles QB Kevin Kolb Reportedly Arrested
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback and now free agent, Kevin Kolb, was arrested on Monday, June 28th in Texas on suspicious of boating under the influence according to ValleyCentral.com.
Kolb was arrested in Willacy County and released from jail on Sunday after being charged with boating while intoxicated and paying a $3,000 bail.
Kolb, 29, was released by the Bills after the 2013 season. Kolb played for the Eagles from 2007-2010 and the Arizona Cardinals from 2011-2012.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Roseman: History Of Trading Up For One Player Isn’t Good
- Flyers Trade Braydon Coburn
- Sixers Can’t Keep Pace With Indiana In 94-74 Loss
- Report: Sixers Considering Buyout For JaVale McGee
- Five Great College Basketball Games Left This Season